Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone heard of or investing in 'Mining Sweden'? - page 3. (Read 8508 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Do any one who have account in Mining Sweden can confirm that they announced sale of S9? or is it just a rumor ..? Apparently, this information is on their website..

Yes they are claiming to have pre orders:

BUT

It is not true:

also:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14793954

So, if mining sweden are lying about that, what else are they lying about?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Do any one who have account in Mining Sweden can confirm that they announced sale of S9? or is it just a rumor ..? Apparently, this information is on their website..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, started March of 2015 and when I figured my payout for April 2016....its within about $20 of the money I "invested" as they were all VIP shares. Now as for the dividing of the 25% of Mining Sweden's profits.....that seems to be taking a long time, after my email inquiry was ignored...a week later I filed a ticket suggesting it was time to hear something on the "news" section. This appeared shortly after...

"Hello,

Just want to update you on the work with the books and the process for the VIP shares.
The work was more extensive then I hade expected since every Payout to users needs to be booked and only they are over 22.000 posts and each of them needs to be valued at the day they where paid. And there i other similar  things that needs to be booked and that takes a long time to get into the books.

So I know that I said that I hoped to have some info to you in the end of last month but when I made that promisse I didn’t expect that much work as it is so it will still be several weeks until the books are closed and we now any result.

I´m sorry for this but we are working on it."

Have a bad feeling about there being any profit....but we're hoping there's a little.

I second your bad feeling. The technology to run a mining pool and pay out the profits of that mining pool seem to have been figured out a long time ago. If they can't even do that correctly and keep track of the rest of their money I'm not sure how you expect to get any money.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, started March of 2015 and when I figured my payout for April 2016....its within about $20 of the money I "invested" as they were all VIP shares. Now as for the dividing of the 25% of Mining Sweden's profits.....that seems to be taking a long time, after my email inquiry was ignored...a week later I filed a ticket suggesting it was time to hear something on the "news" section. This appeared shortly after...

"Hello,

Just want to update you on the work with the books and the process for the VIP shares.
The work was more extensive then I hade expected since every Payout to users needs to be booked and only they are over 22.000 posts and each of them needs to be valued at the day they where paid. And there i other similar  things that needs to be booked and that takes a long time to get into the books.

So I know that I said that I hoped to have some info to you in the end of last month but when I made that promisse I didn’t expect that much work as it is so it will still be several weeks until the books are closed and we now any result.

I´m sorry for this but we are working on it."

Have a bad feeling about there being any profit....but we're hoping there's a little.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Blockchain Applications For The Real World
MS seems legit up until this point. Tommy resolved all of the issues pretty quickly. It's April already, and I'm quite curious how much profit we will receive from the VIP share.
I don't suggest anyone to invest at the moment because your mining power will suffer from the upcoming halving event. But a few months after the event, when the network difficulty and price regain stability, there's a cool trick you can do to safely invest in MS without spending much of your own money. Check out this article I wrote about MS for more details: http://bitcoinpassiveincome.com/how-to-use-bitcoin-leverage-to-invest-in-mining-sweden/

Your leverage method would not work as paypal is no longer accepted on the site.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The payout is dramatically decreased thim months:

Current BTC value from 2016-04-25          0.000002815 BTC per share, per day and GH

I don't know why, because the bitcoin difficulty is decrease too ....so this value should increment and not reduced of about 50% since last months, then on web site payout page is stated:

The value is updated according to the market difficulty

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

8th March the BTC Value is 0.00000605 BTC per share, per day and GH;
 December  was 0.00000805 BTC per share, per day and GH

can anyone explain me why this changes ?

Whit this value u will never get ROI !!!!

Thanks
I noticed the same thing, first it was 1000 satoshi per GHS ,then 805/605 and now 281.5 and I'm like "Yeah, I can say goodbye to my money.'' I strongly think mining sweden is a ponzi waiting to fall, with this new payout change, no one in their right mind would buy. They even lowered the 20GHS pack from $10.23 to 7.20 just a few days before the payout cut. Been with them since may 2015
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

Current BTC value from 2016-04-25          0.000002815 BTC per share, per day and GH

I don't know why, because the bitcoin difficulty is decrease too ....so this value should increment and not reduced of about 50% since last months, then on web site payout page is stated:

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks

In real mining companies like Hashnest, when difficulty decrease and the price is stable, you should get more bitcoin per day then with a difficulty increase. Having said that, I am closely monitoring scam ponzies which call themselves cloud mining website, and I see there in other forums, people claiming why they are mining less bitcoin now, when they used to mine more without taking in consideration the difficulty. The cloud ponzies are becoming smart by lowering the coins you can "mine" with them because of difficulty. I think its the same reason with miningsweden.
Activity: 456
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
MS seems legit up until this point. Tommy resolved all of the issues pretty quickly. It's April already, and I'm quite curious how much profit we will receive from the VIP share.
I don't suggest anyone to invest at the moment because your mining power will suffer from the upcoming halving event. But a few months after the event, when the network difficulty and price regain stability, there's a cool trick you can do to safely invest in MS without spending much of your own money. Check out this article I wrote about MS for more details: http://bitcoinpassiveincome.com/how-to-use-bitcoin-leverage-to-invest-in-mining-sweden/
legendary
Activity: 1526
i found this review
 http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-mining-sweden

seem like legit site but i can't trust 100%
any official ANN ? or official bitcointalk service ?

They disappeared from here when we asked outrageous things like proof that they weren't full of shit.

Always a sign of a legitimate operation.

Edit: Why would you post a link to a fraud risk assessment that says that the rating is "really bad" and then say it seems legit?
Activity: 413
i found this review
 http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-mining-sweden

seem like legit site but i can't trust 100%
any official ANN ? or official bitcointalk service ?
legendary
Activity: 910
Any news lately?
MS site is seems down?

I got an email about the site being down this morning, so check your inbox as you most likely have one too.

Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Any news lately?
MS site is seems down?
legendary
I heard of them, but I don't use them.

Since they buy small quantities at bitmain, they can't be very competive.

Also, if something happends, i've go to go to sweden...

Sure, well as Bitmain is the company making the S5s and S7s, that would make sense.

And your thing about having to go to Sweden doesnt make too much sense cos if something happened to hashnest, Bitmain etc, you would have to do what ?? Go to china instead?

Not sure what relevance that has about anything.
legendary
if the s7 shares are paying out as the previous s5 where is the logic in that? He is just offering out more GH/s for sale but no return to the consumer

Well just cos you have a newer miner doesnt mean you get different payouts...or is that what you think?

If you buy 1TH/s of S5 mining shares from Mining Sweden then you still get the same payout as if you had 1TH/s of S7 mining shares, the difference is the upfront cost because an S7 is cheaper per GH/s to run as when you purchase from Mining Sweden you are paying upfront your electricity cost and hosting costs as well.

When you get S7 contracts with Hashnest for example, then the payouts from an S5 will be different because you are having to pay the electricity cost each day from your payout and as the S7 is more power efficient you get more payout, but with Mining Sweden you are always getting a full fat Bitcoin payout each day so this is why the payout you get is the same no matter if you have an S5 or S7.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
if the s7 shares are paying out as the previous s5 where is the logic in that? He is just offering out more GH/s for sale but no return to the consumer
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
I received an email from them announcing especial offers on blackfriday. I'm mining with them for some month and all was correct. They have a long Roi, but they are paying without any delay.
Activity: 476
The other day i read a topic of someone who wanted to sell his cloud mining of them. The thread was over a month old and nobody bite.

I guess they are not that popular.
Activity: 280
I heard of them, but I don't use them.

Since they buy small quantities at bitmain, they can't be very competive.

Also, if something happends, i've go to go to sweden...
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
Discount Voucher MOON will give you 10% discount om Mining Sweden.
Everyone want`s to go to the MOON right!?

Wrong. I prefer Earth. Have fun on the Moon there fella. Make sure you hold your breath, too.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: