Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ? - page 14. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit.
to those people i say they have never seen an altcoin's chart where it is getting pumped and dumped before.

I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?
more like i make more serious profit in 6-12 hours Cheesy
the trick is to invest in these altcoins when they are getting pumped not months before they even show any signs of pumping. bag holding an altcoin will never make you any decent profit. specially since there are thousands of them available to you which get pumped every day.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?

Some stats: http://hodlz.com/
Activity: 60
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?

by way of example (I am also invested).

Commerceblock $CBT. I have held this token throughout bull and bear markets. Over the past month the coin has grown 112%.

Less than a month ago the price went to 2 cent. I went in with 80% of my portfolio. The price is now 8 cent, the reason for this is the its a low cap, not many people have heard about this project not to mention the teams activity on github and they are on time to deliver against their roadmap.

I would take a look at www.commerceblock.com with some serious consideration!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In general, holding is an appropriate way to make an acceptable profit, but without risk, and in my opinion, in the field of cryptocurrencies, the risk is very essential to make a lot of money, but there must be choices that are not hasty and deal with any new situation (intelligent and appropriately) and even the strategies are very important.

On the other hand, the best time to HODL when there is a widespread crisis in whole market ( like, what happened in the  last period, when Bitcoin fell to $ 7000 ), and then it is certain that after 6-12 months, the profit will be large and unexpected. So right  timing or  opportunity is the most important thing when you want to Hold also you must have a futuristic vision and you can learn it  through many experiences .
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
well, if you are going to hold it for that period of time, I know that it will be successful! it's a matter of patience only, it's because some people are sometimes been overcome by their emotions when they have seen that the market is going down, they sell it immediately which is not a smart move. but holding it for that kind of period it will be great
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
I managed to earn on IOTA and Stellar, but these were insignificant profits since I too quickly withdrew the money and then regretted it very much.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

If you had been hodling Ethereum you would have made a substantial return. 6 months ago it was trading at $300 and 12 months ago it was under $100.
Activity: 448
I believe that long-term investment is not as profitable as the earning strategy in the crypt. I held 8 months 2 coins and I have gain no profit at all.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
For sure, in the bull market of summer 2017, if you didn't make at least 3x profit on your holdings, you were doing something very wrong (like holding absolute shitcoins).
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Well yes..like the the best quality you can have is patience, especially if you are trading.Now, this depends on the altcoin ,too..how stable it is, an d you have to have a little luck, like to increase exactly at the perfect time for you to sell.But yeah, in final you can earn a lot.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Yes, I myself have experienced it. For about 6 months I held off a lot of Altcoin. But not all coins are experiencing price increases. There are only 2-3 Altcoin from 10 Altcoin that experience price increases. And it all goes back to the Developer and the coin project. And in fact, only coins with good projects are experiencing a high price increase in that time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I was lucky enough to make money on NEO, but this was last year when the course of this coin grew rapidly. I think that it was more luck than a well-thought-out decision to buy it NEO.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
I have for 6 months my assets have gone into negative so I'll have to wait some more time.You just need to choose projects well, then the profit will necessarily be
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
I earn more profit by holding for long term. Some of my best performed coins increased by 100x to 500x around 9 months. Of course, we have to research for good coins for investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
the most popular coin for HOLD is bitcoin. I held it for more than 1 year and made a profit. also kept Ethereum. with other coins on harder, because they grow much and they need to sell. HODL makes sense of either the top coins or the most unknown coins.
Activity: 87
Not all who holds 6-12months gain big profit because its still depends to the coin that you will going to hold. Also, you need to invest big capital in order for you gain big because 6-12months is a little long time for me to do trading.
Activity: 140
I think hodl is much better than to sell each few days, because first of all it takes less time and second most important is less nerves.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yeah its very possible. But which coin to invest in that will give such mad profits, no one knows. Just keep researching and make sure you purchase coins that have viable use case.

Yeah, definitely depends on the coin you'll hold and what you perceive in the project and you'll realize holding is the real thing and your prospect month with profit is just within reach. Also, do keep buying in dips and not in peak, just trust the graph and your guts even it's hard.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Yeah its very possible. But which coin to invest in that will give such mad profits, no one knows. Just keep researching and make sure you purchase coins that have viable use case.
Activity: 182
Many people have, maybe not during this past few months because of the huge fall.

But generally depends on the amount invested, people who have a lot to spend make a lot, so. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: