Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ? - page 18. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
In 2017 holding was more profitable than Trading as many people has make good money from holding in 2017. I see that many people that has make money through cryptocurrency, make it through holding. A friend of mine that buy bitcoin in 2017 February has make good profit when he sell in December.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Lol 3 times. Always buy early and hold. In 12 months I was up 175 times. And that is still nothing. I got another year or so of holding till Ardor gets me to 600 times or more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?

no it is not a good way to hold a specific coin.. this is the mistake that i have done in the past when the marketcap was 800 bn.. it is old saying in japan "money makes money'' so keep money in circulation just don't be so much greedy.. make 3-4% profit on your trade daily..
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?

Of course they can. Cryptocurrencies can offer best return of investment if you know what are you doing or have luck in buying/trading.

On the flip side you risk losing everything you invested if project you were investing in fails.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: