Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ? - page 17. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
Those are not holders,they are just swing/weekly traders i presume,because if they are holders they wont be checkin the market from time to time.Because real holders are going to forget what they have invested in,as you can see the less checking that you do the less stress that you will get when the market has started to fail you are just relaxing because you are a long term investor.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Just count how much could you earn from hodling since last April till now - 12 months:)Quite nice isn`t it?
Long term investing in technological product is the best way always anyway.So make the right choice!)
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?
Maybe the holding strategy came from bitcoin because, people who held it for some time while it was on the rise they were able to make a huge amount of profit, although the results may not be similar to what you will get with holding altcoins but you can definitely make some out of them that is if you make the right choice, altcoins are much cheaper which means not only they are accessible for people who can't afford to invest 10k into bitcoin, but also if you have a good cap you can buy a lot of them making profiting from them even better.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I do not have such a long experience of investing and HODLing coins, but I think that such a tactic makes sense only if the project develops and the general state of the market is on the rise for a long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
You shouldn't base your investments on the duration of your hodling.  It really depends if you got lucky and purchased at the bottom or at the top during that time.  Those who bought cryptocurrencies in December 2017 are still hodling because they are still at a loss.  It may take a few more months to break even or possibly longer.  Those who have bought in the last couple of month may be in serious profit shortly.   
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I am new in cryptoworld, but i hope that i will have high profit in 6-12 months
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler.
You don't have to know if you are a good holder or not. If you basically hold and you do not move your coins, you're good at it.

I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?
You have earned 3x on it within 3 months and that's enough for you to say if a coin is profitable, you should get out it while it.
And a coin like this which is I'm not familiar with, the future of it depends on how big the market cap and on how big the volume is there until 6-12 months.
Activity: 140
Unfortunately, I can not brag about my real profits. but my brother who has been dealing with crypto currency for a very long time, he has a profit of 500 times.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
Almost any person holding from at least since August-September 2017 will tell you that he had huge profit by just holding coins. I came into crypto with very small amount to invest, but I have few friends who  made huge profit and still holding even on current market. Holding is definitely one of the ways to get profit in crypto. The question here is what to hold. This is were you need to pay attention. With new coins coming everyday not all of them are good to hold 12 months. But if you chose good then 12 month from now you can be reach
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Some people says hodl is the best way to make big profit. I am not a good hodler. I just hodl genesis vision for 3 months and made 3x profit but the other I always sell in a week or 10 days. Anyone make serious profit from hodling 6-12 months ?
no i have yet to make some serious money with my current long term holding, i have missed a great opportunity but now wait for another one. most of coins in my portfolio are for long term hodling, i will only take some profits when they are x10 or higher and reinvest again.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
I can't give you any sound advice on this one.  If I held what I had in 2015, I'd be a millionnaire (XEM ICO investor, for starters  Shocked Roll Eyes)  If I sold what I held from last summer in january, I'd be x3 richer than I am today.  Sometimes you hodl, sometimes you don't.  Who's to say?  Grin  For now: I think it's best to hold your ground since the cryptomarket is still rather low.  

I'm in a similar boat, I bought 500K of Burst coin when it was 70-80 sats and BTC was around 4-5K, and it went up to 500 sats in December when BTC was 16K, but guess who only had 15K Burst coin at that point?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
There are new ICOs that are giving you a good profit from holding it, all you have to do to find them is to look their road map on how good their teams are and what is their target for their project. Mostly of their token was good for holding in a long term but some of them are just dumping right away so it really depends on the price that you want when you are ready to sell it.
Activity: 210
If the project has failed from that days,you should sell to avoid the dumping of most of the people because nowadays investors are too sentive with the project development if the project has failed to do what they have planned to do,for example aplha testing they have failed to do what they want to achieved the value of the coin will surely get dumped.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I can't give you any sound advice on this one.  If I held what I had in 2015, I'd be a millionnaire (XEM ICO investor, for starters  Shocked Roll Eyes)  If I sold what I held from last summer in january, I'd be x3 richer than I am today.  Sometimes you hodl, sometimes you don't.  Who's to say?  Grin  For now: I think it's best to hold your ground since the cryptomarket is still raher low. 
Activity: 210
As I am a beginner in this case, all coins and tokens earned by me I postponing for a long-term outlook. As in places it isn't sure that correctly I will dispose of them.
Activity: 112
Depending on wether that crypto will tell you that you can earn profits within 6-12 months. You can do what you want if your crypto really will have a huge impact in the future. But what if that does not happen and the time has come to improve its value but as you want a big profits in the the future, this opportunity is neglected. For me, i hope to be more sure that while waiting for my expectation to happen then i will not have to rely on if it will happen.
Activity: 163
I have never hold for that long so I can't really tell of it's profitable but it's not a matter of hiw long, it's a matter Of The market value as at when you when you want to sell
Activity: 322
Merit: 23

no it is not a good way to hold a specific coin.. this is the mistake that i have done in the past when the marketcap was 800 bn.. it is old saying in japan "money makes money'' so keep money in circulation just don't be so much greedy.. make 3-4% profit on your trade daily..
It depends on what you are holding coins or it is going to shit coins, I just encountered also last year when I was holding a coin firstly was having a high value but later on going to shit. Well, holding for that months if that coin is fully developed it is probably profitable but we all know cryptos are unpredictable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
HODL is not just 6-12 months old, HODL is a long-term investment, maybe over the next 2-5 years. then you can enjoy the results. but if you can only hold 10 days. I suggest, start you learn trading with a small profit but continues, it will be more profitable than you hold in the period of 6-12 months
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Before asking such a question, think, the market always has one who buys, and one who sells. This means that there are cases when someone buys on the low and is sold in the high. This is serious profit.
I became an investor only at the end of last year (~4 months). I saw a good profit, then a loss, now rise again).
Pages:
Jump to: