Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com? - page 19. (Read 56141 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 25, 2013, 02:50:55 PM
lol mine started trading yesterday too, after putting it in Medium-risk because in aggressive i dont know why but it didnt work.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 25, 2013, 01:27:18 PM
It's hard to assist you here. Please send a email to [email protected] with your personal information and robot screenshot and quote again the situation, they will try to help you and check if everything is ok.
Yes, robot stores your API keys so they are not lost during the reinstallations.
August 25, 2013, 09:38:36 AM
Funny thing..I have been running my bot that runs on my own computer for days and it hasn't done a single trade. They assure me this is normal. I don't know..I got 60 days to get a refund so I will give it more time. I have mine set to aggressive so I would of thought it would of made a trade by now

you can try Custom settings Rmin = -0.04  Rmax = 0.15  R step = 0.01 to have more trades, if that is the concern.
However if you have no trades it can also mean the robot is not properly connected to your BTc-e acc. Check if you enabled "Trade" and "Info" settings and if the robot sees your funds and displays them above the charts.
Unfortunately for Silver plan all the trading goes on your computer and we have no way to "see" your robot or check it remotely.
Activity: 226
August 24, 2013, 12:05:15 PM
I asked them that very question and here is what they said:

Here are the differences in the different modes. Obviously, Aggressive will trade a little more often than Medium-Risk or Convservative:
Conservative: risk/reward = 0.1, profit potential = 2-5%/month
Medium: risk/reward = 0.25, profit potential = 5-10% /month
Aggressive: risk/reward = 0.4, profit potential = 7-100%/month

Funny thing..I have been running my bot that runs on my own computer for days and it hasn't done a single trade. They assure me this is normal. I don't know..I got 60 days to get a refund so I will give it more time. I have mine set to aggressive so I would of thought it would of made a trade by now. I am funded with 6 bitcoins that just sit there..I noticed the Bitcoin robot is using some cpu cycles on my PC. So if its not trading what the heck is it constantly doing?

Maybe its calculating wether it should trade or not?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 24, 2013, 11:47:47 AM
I asked them that very question and here is what they said:

Here are the differences in the different modes. Obviously, Aggressive will trade a little more often than Medium-Risk or Convservative:
Conservative: risk/reward = 0.1, profit potential = 2-5%/month
Medium: risk/reward = 0.25, profit potential = 5-10% /month
Aggressive: risk/reward = 0.4, profit potential = 7-100%/month

August 24, 2013, 11:26:39 AM
What is the logic behind this bot? Is the logic customizeable?

It has three modes. conservative, medium and agressive. You can also set it to custom and then set some limuts and stuff. Havent found a detailed explanation for these settings yet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
August 24, 2013, 07:04:11 AM
What is the logic behind this bot? Is the logic customizeable?

August 23, 2013, 08:02:52 AM
There is no such thing as Demo accounts in Bitcoin." a rather strange claim to make, so anyway how does it work? do people send you the deposits, or do you prefer them just to send you the name and password for their btc-e account?

Nobody is sending us any deposits or their account access.

The robot simply connects to BTC-e by API via the API keys and trades there. You set "Trade" and "info" keys and it runs.

It is fully automated.

Take a look at this video http://youtu.be/jKqnaFncFns
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
August 23, 2013, 07:35:22 AM
"There is no such thing as Demo accounts in Bitcoin." a rather strange claim to make, so anyway how does it work? do people send you the deposits, or do you prefer them just to send you the name and password for their btc-e account?
August 23, 2013, 05:27:38 AM
We publish it on the website in the middle of the salespage. Original deposit is 10k. it made 50% profit in little more than 2 months

Here is another example of one of the smaller traders

August 22, 2013, 08:56:51 PM
no sign of a working bot so a scam by any other name

How exactly does we scam you?

If you have specific questions PM me or send support email

you seriously think that all you have to say is that it makes a profit of $4535.54? see, even I can make up a random number. people have already tried asking what was the original investment etc and it seems you dont understand the questions? why would anyone want to use your bot when you give no clue if it even makes a profit? and the claim that you are the first bitcoin bot....either an outright lie or simply a sign that you are stupid, you tell us.
August 22, 2013, 03:52:18 PM

How exactly does we scam you?

If you have specific questions PM me or send support email

Also, in my communications with them, I've been very clear that I don't like their marketing techniques. Very high pressure, not very honest-sounding.

Thank you for your review. Though it may look aggressive to you, we use techniques that provide good conversions for us and affiliates.

Our performance account is published on site in the middle:

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
August 22, 2013, 08:51:49 AM
I'm currently in discussions with them about getting a trial account and will be happy to take back my calls of scam if it turns out they do have something worthwhile.

Also, in my communications with them, I've been very clear that I don't like their marketing techniques. Very high pressure, not very honest-sounding.

Of course, I'll report back once I see something, and also if I don't see anything which will be yet another red flag.
August 22, 2013, 05:05:41 AM
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
August 22, 2013, 02:06:02 AM
so this is a scam finnally or a working bot?

they still cotinue sending me mails about the fact i must be quickly getting my licence and sh*t like that...
Activity: 94
August 21, 2013, 03:11:57 PM
Well, I thought I'd see what would happen, so about a week before launch I signed up to get an affiliate at clickbetter and threw the banner on our page.

I just checked and see the following:

42 clicks
0 sales...

Oh well...

bitcoin dr
Activity: 70
August 21, 2013, 09:35:23 AM
i love this land page this site will make a lot of money ....like forex robot...you know just change to bitcoin....great idea ...so smart
August 17, 2013, 11:56:23 AM
These profits are not profits. Tey are mainly the initial amounts people deposited

probably you are right for several people it could be additional deposits. There is no way to 100% find out if the account balance change was caused by trading or by extra deposits.

You can also follow trading on our salespage in the middle of the page of btcrobot.com/
August 17, 2013, 06:42:53 AM
grue

Our robot members are protected by 60 day guarantee. If they don't produce profits in that time they can get a refund.

We don't force anyone to join us, we are happy to work with people who are with us. I am glad to say that almost everyone who activated is in profit so far.

here are several of them

@eurobitcoin: These profits are not profits. Tey are mainly the initial amounts people deposited. You should correct that. Also in the GUI of the hosted SW.
August 17, 2013, 05:58:31 AM
By the way if you are admin or moderator we would be more than happy to give you a copy so you can see yourself. We came in peace.
Pages:
Jump to: