Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com? - page 14. (Read 56141 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 15, 2013, 06:48:55 AM
answer from support:

"Trading with the silver robot requires you to always keep your PC on all the time. The internet issues, windows updates and other programs can disturb your trading. For maximum performance, we suggest that you upgrade to Gold or Platinum! If you are a platinum client, you can also have access to top class priority support at [email protected]
To upgrade, simply login to your account and click the newly introduced Upgrade button in the "Upgrade" tab."

Sorry, but you don't answer my question !!
I don't want to upgrade as i'm already a silver member and i'm ok with it, i just would like to know if you
are aware of the problem (CPU usage) and intend to fix that ...

I don't like the answer, always upgrade, upgrade !!!!
Could you focus please with this point for silver members, or there is no support with this plan, so why do you offer it ??

thanks again
September 15, 2013, 06:22:31 AM
I hope they could reduce the CPU usage in the next version for silver members  Embarrassed

It is often at 100% CPu in my VPS, the process ruby.exe (requisite for the robot to work) consumes a lot of CPU !!!
The two others processes nw.exe (from the folder of the robot) are ok.

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 14, 2013, 06:03:49 AM
or whoever can represent btcrobot here, I would like to know where it trades, like what exchange?

in btc-e.com
Activity: 11
September 13, 2013, 07:01:29 PM
to eurobitcoin, or whoever can represent btcrobot here, I would like to know where it trades, like what exchange?
September 13, 2013, 02:29:17 PM
Yes, it's ok if it for few hours or few days. Not ok if dead for 1 week then it needs restart. But in the new version that we developed and updated everyone (and you too), it is pinging the robots once a day to make sure everything is ok automatically, so you don't need to check every week anymore!
Activity: 42
September 13, 2013, 07:23:29 AM
Fabrizio, no need to post the same in every topic. We already replied you by email.

We checked and your robot is perfectly fine.

It does not trade every 2-3 hours as you expect by some reason. The
price on the bottom chart only updates when it trades not in real
time.  There are flat periods with SEVERAL DAYS which is totally
normal. Please let it work and dont turn on/off all the time. It does
not require any manual attention if it is activated and set ON. Check
once in a few weeks, not every 2-3 hours. Everything is ok.

sorry but i just wanted to know if the "dead graphic" is ok. I am only concerned about this.
September 13, 2013, 07:17:23 AM
Fabrizio, no need to post the same in every topic. We already replied you by email.

We checked and your robot is perfectly fine.

It does not trade every 2-3 hours as you expect by some reason. The
price on the bottom chart only updates when it trades not in real
time.  There are flat periods with SEVERAL DAYS which is totally
normal. Please let it work and dont turn on/off all the time. It does
not require any manual attention if it is activated and set ON. Check
once in a few weeks, not every 2-3 hours. Everything is ok.
Activity: 42
September 13, 2013, 06:49:52 AM
Could you please give me an explanation about this?

Robot is doin anything sinc 7 hours and the graphics are dead.
Is it normal?
September 13, 2013, 06:03:50 AM
FUnny thing is.. I have run the bot for a bit over a week now, and still zero trades

Please send me your acc email in PM or support and the robot screenshot in case you are on Silver. This could mean something is not activated right but we need to check.
Activity: 29
September 13, 2013, 04:32:25 AM
FUnny thing is.. I have run the bot for a bit over a week now, and still zero trades
September 12, 2013, 01:06:54 PM
On page one you find also this wonderful post about the potential CC-scam you might be pulling off. Yeah, I don't worry about people getting scammed after reading this whole thread. I worry about those who come here and only read the first and last post, so yes, I want to have some pointers to the risk reminders every now and then, so if I sound repetitive to you, I might not sound so to the new readers.

I am not sure what CC-scam is. We don't accept any deposits. Our robot is trading your BTC-e.com account via API. Your funds are kept in BTC-e acc not with us.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
September 12, 2013, 10:50:00 AM
I would suggest reading from page 1 otherwise we'll go in cycles.

On page one you find also this wonderful post about the potential CC-scam you might be pulling off. Yeah, I don't worry about people getting scammed after reading this whole thread. I worry about those who come here and only read the first and last post, so yes, I want to have some pointers to the risk reminders every now and then, so if I sound repetitive to you, I might not sound so to the new readers.
September 12, 2013, 06:12:35 AM
Let me show you acc of the member who trades long enough to see it:

September 12, 2013, 06:10:58 AM
I have the same feeling as member since two weeks, the profit comes from the value of BTC/USD which has increased lately and NOT from the trading itself.

The goal of the robot is not to trade for the sake of trading but to grow your portfolio value (SUM of BTC+USD) no matter if the long term BTC price is growing or dropping.

It smoothen the BTC behavior and protects your profit during downfalls and maximises the profit during the growth:

This is not a crystall ball with no drawdowns. Yes, it can have small drawdowns and when the market is flat or goes nowhere the robot is passive. But long term it is effective and it works. You won't get anywhere in 1-2 weeks. Give it time to trade at least 1-2 months and you will love it.
September 12, 2013, 06:04:10 AM
After a small decrease in price of bitcoins (which the bitocin robot absorbed by trading cleverly and managing very small drawdowns) the price is on the rise again with good gains and a pure profit of $7500 on the master accoutn with 10,000 usd

(its on 17,500)
September 12, 2013, 05:17:35 AM
Well, my experience with the robot is that, technically, it does not work. All the trades it tries to enter into the BTC-e trading platform are all cancelled. It cannot place any trade. I have more than 400 trades cancelled in 6 days of active trading and no one filled. I have contacted robot support, BTC-e support and all say that my robot works because it is currently in profit. I tried to explain that the profit comes from the value of BTC/USD which has increased lately and NOT from the trading itself. When the BTC/USD value goes down, my account balance will also go down and if it goes down lower than it was when I activated the robot, my account will be negative. If nobody helps me find a solution within 60 days after the date of purchase, I will request a full refund.

I have the same feeling as member since two weeks, the profit comes from the value of BTC/USD which has increased lately and NOT from the trading itself.
A lot of cancelled orders in my btc-e account. In fact the balance looks like zig-zag according to the value from  BTC/USD (down, up).
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
September 12, 2013, 04:55:46 AM
Well, my experience with the robot is that, technically, it does not work. All the trades it tries to enter into the BTC-e trading platform are all cancelled. It cannot place any trade. I have more than 400 trades cancelled in 6 days of active trading and no one filled. I have contacted robot support, BTC-e support and all say that my robot works because it is currently in profit. I tried to explain that the profit comes from the value of BTC/USD which has increased lately and NOT from the trading itself. When the BTC/USD value goes down, my account balance will also go down and if it goes down lower than it was when I activated the robot, my account will be negative. If nobody helps me find a solution within 60 days after the date of purchase, I will request a full refund.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
September 12, 2013, 04:45:51 AM
eurobitcoin i apreciate your efforts into defending your bot over the whole thread, however all the marketing surrounding it and fake reviews make it look like tricky at some point, it generate a strong lack of confidence into it,

would had been better to let it gain trustable confidence by itself rather than put so many fake video reviews, and webs talking about btcrobot not being a scam,

September 12, 2013, 04:24:57 AM
all the info in just one main html page is the classic scam, just with that, already enables the caution alert,

Sir, we are working already over 1 month on public and the robot itself is battle tested since April. Nevertheless, every week a guy like you pops up with the "new investigation of our marketing materials"... I would suggest reading from page 1 otherwise we'll go in cycles.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
September 11, 2013, 10:45:00 PM
It just doesn't seem like a SCAM to me.  There's a product, you pay for it, it does what it says it does.  It might not work as well as they claim, but if that makes something a scam then pretty much every product that advertises is a scam. 
Pages:
Jump to: