Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com? - page 16. (Read 56141 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
September 05, 2013, 09:31:10 AM
Here's your chance btcrobot guys. The price went down on mtgox and bitstamp. Show us how a client benefited from the small price loop because of the bot making smart trades.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 05, 2013, 05:12:13 AM
Looks like Bitscalper 2.0- stay away....

Our robot has nothing to do with Bitscalper 2.0 or scalping trading. Please stay away with your irrelevant comments.
Activity: 120
September 05, 2013, 03:32:41 AM
Looks like Bitscalper 2.0- stay away....
September 03, 2013, 04:28:38 AM
So Btcrobot is legit but nobody until now make some profit neither loss?
Is that right?

Not true, almost everyone who trade at least 10 days or more are in a good profit. How can you be in a loss when BTC price is rising well? Even if you simply hold BTC you are in profit, but with robot it is 2times more effective + he protects in case the price of BTC goes down.

Just watch some videos

BTC Robot | JUST BOUGHT | Bitcoin Trading Robot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m5Vv7yQ8us

Bitcoin Trading Robot | DAY 2 | Up $22.00 Profit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ryvc9qduoU
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
September 02, 2013, 11:21:40 PM
Is that right
it seems they accidentally left profit off the user interface so nobody knows, but dont worry, everybody is happy
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
September 02, 2013, 08:44:24 PM
Is that right?
September 02, 2013, 11:01:14 AM
Don't worry that will not happen. marcovaldo is just trolling me in all topics, but that's ok and part of the forum culture.

The maxium drawdown never exceeded 10-15% in our long term tests now matter of the direction of the trend.
September 02, 2013, 09:27:48 AM
it looks like it uses a strategy similar to the what the Aricie bot did. starts selling as price goes up and buying as price drops, the risk setting would make it sell more or less. personally not a strategy I would use but guess the truth will be eventually revealed despite the sellers obvious reticence to reveal any details

Lol, it's stupid to trade against the trend. Account will blow up soon.
I could be wrong about that, but they arent denying it
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 02, 2013, 09:20:19 AM
it looks like it uses a strategy similar to the what the Aricie bot did. starts selling as price goes up and buying as price drops, the risk setting would make it sell more or less. personally not a strategy I would use but guess the truth will be eventually revealed despite the sellers obvious reticence to reveal any details

Lol, it's stupid to trade against the trend. Account will blow up soon.
September 02, 2013, 08:28:27 AM
 Roll Eyes....pretty sure btc-e will be happy with the extra fees they are getting as well, thats if you do actually have any members that arent part of your sales team
September 02, 2013, 08:20:44 AM

the truth is it is working fine and we are happy. so are our members...
September 02, 2013, 08:02:10 AM
September 02, 2013, 07:11:06 AM
Here are two VERY detailed videos made by one of our affiliates, btc trade Jonathan

Complete investigation video: http://youtu.be/2KnegJLhgeE

yes, he is affiliate but he really went extra mile showing all the process how it works in detail. Pros and cons in 19 min video review
+
and here is his update on what happened in 1 week. We are still trying to reach him, if you are here, Jonathan, please contact us and well done, man!

Update after 1 week video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFTdyGqLD24
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
September 01, 2013, 10:57:26 AM
Of course we are in touch with them and there are tons of auto traders on BTC besides us.
Btcrobot is the unique auto traders i know for bitcoins in this time...
September 01, 2013, 07:24:05 AM
Our system is effective on both situations, when price increases and when price goes down.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
August 31, 2013, 03:50:31 PM
here is the results from one of our members

Here's the BTC/USD rate result from our network: http://i.imgur.com/YxGhJDi.png

Starting with ~6.68 BTC and another ~1.83 BTC in USD around 27 Aug, and just holding it until today, you could have 1243 USD "total". I can make a bot that simply holds your BTC and present better results.

What's your point?
August 31, 2013, 01:32:38 PM
here is the results from one of our members

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
August 31, 2013, 01:27:07 PM
Well,
It's interesting the effect that any and all of this has on a newbie.

Being somewhat new (ie: I'm learning to program bitcoin, but I have far to go with completely understanding the technicals of the network. I've made money trading forex, and I understand a little bit how to trade bitcoin, but I have no fully dove into trading. And I had only run across one bitcoin trading robot (opensource) prior to this; had trouble configuring or getting help, and gave up on it), and ran across one other trading robot whose developer told me that the btcrobot was a scam).... I'm "new" like that.

So, I was "right there" with buying this, until I start running in to threads like this.

I've since learned that bitcoin trading robots are not new, and that there have been many before this one. I've had one other developer agree to modify one of their bots, make no guarantee, tell me the real deal about using trading bots, and agree to add "stop loss" to it for a very reasonable price.

One thing I can say, it's been pretty educational.

Keep it coming.

Bitcoin Dr.

Drive on Bitcoin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 30, 2013, 11:53:30 AM
Profits are now being reported correctly and I'm getting daily gains. Smiley
August 30, 2013, 12:27:01 AM
to be fair I doubt many bots are making a profit at the moment (of course I realize that btcrobot is the only one in existence)

There's definitely more than one bot out there....where have you been?
its a claim that the sellers of this bot make, was just having fun
Pages:
Jump to: