Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone using BTC to buy Silver/Gold on Coinabul? - page 4. (Read 14626 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
We've squashed the delays. Orders are now going through smoothly. Thanks for sticking with us through it!
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
I'm interested in buying some gold
I live in italy and i want to know uf you have made successful international orders
Gold doesn't pays vat so no customs taxes i'm right?
Coinabul you can PM me answers?
thanks

Howdy Dave!

We have had many successful international orders.

European transactions tend to be very smooth. We've shipped to Italy specifically before.

Our gold is VAT-exempt because of the purity.

I'll send you a PM with this information as well.

Thanks,
-Jon
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
I'm interested in buying some gold
I live in italy and i want to know uf you have made successful international orders
Gold doesn't pays vat so no customs taxes i'm right?
Coinabul you can PM me answers?
thanks
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Why does everyone need their silver and gold so quickly?  Aren't you guys going to just sit on them forever anyhow?

I have ordered 6 times now from coinabul. 

The only thing I don't like is I don't seem to get their emails most of the time, but coingenuity is always in -otc.  He keeps some products on hand also, so I'm sure you could pm him and ask what to order for fast shipping (For instance American Silver Eagles and Canadian Maples).

Anyway, this guy is legit and you know your metals are going to come eventually.
The site is super clean and easy to use (seriously kudos on the checkout)
You can use bitcoins without exchanging them.

What's not to like besides a shipping delay for a commodity you plan on hanging onto for years?
Activity: 420
Got my third coinabul order in the mail today, great product and packaging.
Unfortunately slow service, ordered April 3rd. Perhaps my choice of product was unusual or harder to get but a 2.5wk processing time is getting too long. I would think the whole idea behind a "secure warehouse" would be to house some product, why it takes more then two weeks to get out of storage is beyond me.

Perhaps the site needs to be updated to show available inventory, people won't place orders for items out of stock. Thus they could choose to either get what they want And maybe wait or get whatever is in stock.

Trying my hand at a local seller for my next purchase, in person transactions means the item is present when I send coins instead of a one month wait.

that was me Cheesy
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Got my third coinabul order in the mail today, great product and packaging.
Unfortunately slow service, ordered April 3rd. Perhaps my choice of product was unusual or harder to get but a 2.5wk processing time is getting too long. I would think the whole idea behind a "secure warehouse" would be to house some product, why it takes more then two weeks to get out of storage is beyond me.

Perhaps the site needs to be updated to show available inventory, people won't place orders for items out of stock. Thus they could choose to either get what they want And maybe wait or get whatever is in stock.

Trying my hand at a local seller for my next purchase, in person transactions means the item is present when I send coins instead of a one month wait.
Activity: 456
I finally got my order today.... took 2 weeks..

I was thinking that a 5 gram bar would be bigger but damn! am I ever happy... kinda crappy that I lost almost 2 BTC in value over those 2 weeks... but w/e I GOT GOLD BAR!!!

my only gold before this was a 24 kt 'indian' gold 7 gram ring..

nice.. I know what Im ordering next
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

I was thinking that a 5 gram bar would be bigger but damn! am I ever happy... kinda crappy that I lost almost 2 BTC in value over those 2 weeks... but w/e I GOT GOLD BAR!!!

I'm glad you're so happy! Smiley
Activity: 382
Merit: 253

If you think that's small, you should check out my gold cards. I sell half gram, tenth gram, and twentieth gram gold pieces.
http://shiresilver.com/catalog/card_products
Here's a pic of a half gram gold card:
http://shiresilver.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_full/screenshot.png
(The design has been updated since then.)
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Activity: 256
Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors
Coinabul,

Thanks for the explanation. Somehow I missed this secure warehouse transport.

Activity: 609
I've used coinabul with no problems.  I probably had a question or two about shipping, but I got it in a reasonable time-frame.  I plan on using him again once I can afford more. Smiley

I had ordered two 1-troy oz bars, and they came sealed up and I was happy. Smiley
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
Thanks for the info Coinabul. I can't find this information on your website. Although when i submited my order there was 2 options to choose. First was the  insured express delivery the other is without insurance delivery. This is what is on your website:

Coinabul Insured Express service makes it easy for you to get your bullion. We automatically determine the fastest insured shipping method for your items and destination. This is the kind of shipping you will get:

Next Day Express
on domestic orders $1,000 or more

3 day Standard
transit on domestic orders $1,000 or less

2 day Express service
on international orders $1,000 or more

5 day Standard
on international orders $1,000 or less!

Maybe i am checking a wrong link..

Anyways, I am happy with your service. And i am happy to hear you improved on the delivery time too. I am measuring it now Smiley More than happy to give good news on the forum once i got my 2nd package.
Those are the shipping times; processing time equals the time it takes to get from our secure warehouse to our shipping facility.

Hope that helps! Glad you're happy with the service!

Thank you so much for being a Coinabul customer!

-Jon
Thanks for the info Coinabul. I can't find this information on your website. Although when i submited my order there was 2 options to choose. First was the  insured express delivery the other is without insurance delivery. This is what is on your website:

Coinabul Insured Express service makes it easy for you to get your bullion. We automatically determine the fastest insured shipping method for your items and destination. This is the kind of shipping you will get:

Next Day Express
on domestic orders $1,000 or more

3 day Standard
transit on domestic orders $1,000 or less

2 day Express service
on international orders $1,000 or more

5 day Standard
on international orders $1,000 or less!

Maybe i am checking a wrong link..

Anyways, I am happy with your service. And i am happy to hear you improved on the delivery time too. I am measuring it now Smiley More than happy to give good news on the forum once i got my 2nd package.
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
I placed an order with Coinablul in March. The delivery was not 5 days that is for sure. When I wrote an e-mail  to him he gave explanation and my delivery arrived in few weeks time.

Now i just placed my 2nd order and i am expecting same delivery time.
We have on our website that normal delivery time is 4 to 14 business days... But we've had two orders this week go out in under 24 hours!
I placed an order with Coinablul in March. The delivery was not 5 days that is for sure. When I wrote an e-mail  to him he gave explanation and my delivery arrived in few weeks time.

Now i just placed my 2nd order and i am expecting same delivery time.
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
order placed on 4/16, got email on 4/21 said will be shipped tuesday.... still no email with tracking #.......

I'll check your order and get you an update!

Thanks,
-Jon
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
order placed on 4/16, got email on 4/21 said will be shipped tuesday.... still no email with tracking #.......

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
woo hoo my order arrived from coinabul..

put one order in on the 4/1/12 arrived today..

put another order in on 4/15/12 arrived today..

great service from coinabul.. will def keep doing business with them

Like I said, we're getting faster!
Activity: 456
woo hoo my order arrived from coinabul..

put one order in on the 4/1/12 arrived today..

put another order in on 4/15/12 arrived today..

great service from coinabul.. will def keep doing business with them
Pages:
Jump to: