Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyroll's 10 BTC giveaway is a scam, he sent me and others a phishing link - page 6. (Read 7241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Ya got the same thing darn
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
wow, that's just plain disgusting
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
Reported to all moderators.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
I 'won' as well. I'm still waiting for the 10 BTC to be delivered to my wallet, but doesn't look hopeful.
Activity: 810
Activity: 810
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Well there is some good news out of this at least..

I WON the giveaway Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com
Basically, he should get a scammer tag if he doesn't pay everyone 10 BTC now. Wink

rofl !!!
rme
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Grin My cannons are hitting the phising website.
It's not just you! hxxp://btceexchange.comze.com looks down from here.

WARNING: The site is still up and functional. Don't believe anything rme says either.

Sorry, i ddosed the website but just for half an hour.
I cant right now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
He's still sending the PMs despite claiming recontrol of his account and a new password.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
damn :-D and i was so happy :-D

As was I and then browsed the top thread on the forum and was like FUUUUUUUUU! and pressed report to mod button on pm lol
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 1580
Grin My cannons are hitting the phising website.
It's not just you! hxxp://btceexchange.comze.com looks down from here.

WARNING: The site is still up and functional. Don't believe anything rme says either.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Basically, he should get a scammer tag if he doesn't pay everyone 10 BTC now. Wink
legendary
Activity: 874
monero
damn :-D and i was so happy :-D
Activity: 89
Guys, I'm new to btc-e.com so I'm seeking for advice here. I did click the link but I didn't enter any information since I had another tab opened which was logged into btc-e.com. This was how I knew that the link points to a phishing site.

Anyway, I checked my mailbox & saw a "successful authorization" from btc-e.com. Is this email something to be expected if you're logged into from another device?

Change your passwords
Aye aye sir!
Guys, I'm new to btc-e.com so I'm seeking for advice here. I did click the link but I didn't enter any information since I had another tab opened which was logged into btc-e.com. This was how I knew that the link points to a phishing site.

Anyway, I checked my mailbox & saw a "successful authorization" from btc-e.com. Is this email something to be expected if you're logged into from another device?

Probably not change your password just in case
Assumes you need to user activate it yourself
Since I just made a btc-e account when I thought this was legit was expecting a mail but should leave it to another user to know best
Just writing quickly in case anyroll just did that just now and you need to be fast to change your pass before some bit is sent
Thanks for the fast response. My btc-e account is totally empty but it still feels uncomfortable to receive the email without much clue.

Guess changing password is the first & best step at this point in time then.

Thanks again!
rme
Activity: 756
Merit: 504

Change your passwords
legendary

Probably not change your password just in case
Assumes you need to user activate it yourself
Since I just made a btc-e account when I thought this was legit was expecting a mail but should leave it to another user to know best
Just writing quickly in case anyroll just did that just now and you need to be fast to change your pass before some bit is sent
legendary
Now is the time lol
WOT == Web of Trust Recommend it's use
Siteadvisor Ok most times
Saved my butt after that click  Grin
Well then it would need to break a wall of antivirus but if stopped at first pg best Smiley
Hmm where do I send the Giant Orbital Cannon too Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: