Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyroll's 10 BTC giveaway is a scam, he sent me and others a phishing link - page 8. (Read 7241 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Pretty smart scam, half the board fell for it.
He just messaged me saying im the winner with the same phishing link.

Yes, it's the same person.
He is obviously not hacked. It's all one big scam and he's probably emptying dozens of accounts right now.
I said i would login to BTC through that link and you replied to it 3 minutes ago that that was great.

You are still the same person.

Scam.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
He just messaged me saying im the winner with the same phishing link.
Read the thread, I was hacked and the problem has been fixed. The hakers IP is from Bogota Columbia, and I have contacted the webhost used by the phisher requesting it be taken down.

My old password was a 5 digit easy to guess name my new one is both a combination of letters and digits. The giveaway is still on schedule, and the winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

Yet, you are still replying to PM's as the hacker 3 minutes ago
How is he saying sorry, i was hacked in the contest thread and in the meantime still send pm's as the scammer.

That doesn't add up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
"you won $1000 for being on the internet!!"  fuck anyone who fell for it
Activity: 252
I got the PM too.  Didn't click the link.  Reported message to mods.  Thanks for bringing this to everyones attention.  We may need temporary sticky because I only noticed the message because of this thread.  Thanks again for the heads up!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
crap. i definitely clicked on that link. I don't have any funds on btc-e and also just changed my btc-e password which was unique from other places. What other precautions should I take?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Does that mean I did not win?
Activity: 42
this place is full of scammers. never would have thought
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I hope you guys at least clicked that "Report to admin" link on the bottom right corner of the message.
I requested a ban for him, it would help if you guys reported the PM's.
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
Activity: 337
Here's proof:

I won't touch that link with a 10 foot pole. It leads to btceexchange.comze.com/exchange.html WARNING DO NOT GO THERE

Pages:
Jump to: