Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 98. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Great news again from the dev team!
As I said before...keep walking this path and the future will look bright for this coin!
You guys rock!

Goldmaxx
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Nice to see that APEX made it to place #20 at the WorldCoinindex.
Keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
I contacted the CryptExplorer dev for an Apex explorer in return for a bounty. Hopefully get a response soon. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/candidakefyr-107406

Thank you, much appreciated.

In other news.. the polls are in, and it was a close vote but the community is in favor of pursuing both a multipool and Tor implementation simultaneously. This route will cost more APEX upfront but will give us a better chance to gain value quickly as more features will be implemented in a shorter amount of time, allowing us to play catchup faster. We are pleased to announce that the team saw which choice the polls were favoring and decided to get a day's head start on both projects. At this time, we feel comfortable enough to also give a rough estimate on the timeframe of completion.

Tor implementation should take between 4-7 days. The dev plans on working through the weekend until it is complete. However, we do not want to rush this and plan on fully testing the new wallet to ensure that it is fully compatible with the current network and that everyone's coins are safe. That is the priority, and will delay this release if necessary, but we are fairly confident that we can release this in the allotted time.

The multipool takes a little longer, and should be ready between 2-3 weeks from now. When the time comes, we may ask the community to point some hash for a few hours to test it out before releasing this service to the public.

Please note that these are estimates, and these services may become available earlier or later than expected. We will keep everyone updated and try to give 24 hour's notice before officially releasing these features through our homepage, this thread, and our twitter/facebook feeds.

In the meantime, we would like to hear from the community about other features they feel would help APEX through phase 2. We will be gathering ideas, throwing some out ourselves, and conduct a poll a couple days prior to Tor release to decide the next feature we will focus on. Current ideas include multi-signature addresses, android wallet, different wallet versions with different themes/features (such as price index, volume, etc), and publicity stunts to solidify a brand name, just to name a few. Please feel free to add to the list and we will add it to the master list to be voted on.

Thank you for participating in the poll, there will be more to come.
Someone willing to explain to me why the price is so low comparing to altcoins with the similar number of coins?

the market is saturated with a tonne of shitcoins with big promises, but i'm pretty sure this one will eventually wade through the sea of shitcoins and come out on top as long as it continues to adapt to what people want  Cool

no decent block explorer, no coinmarketcap... address issue asap, please

The problem is coinmarketcap requires a better block explorer. I have been told by altcoinix that he is working on implementing the feature so we can get on coinmarketcap, and have been awaiting word from him like everyone else since I believe everyone deserves a chance to make things right (well almost everyone, like screw that South Korean ferry captain..). However, if someone has a better explorer, please let me know and I can allocate some bounty that way.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Someone willing to explain to me why the price is so low comparing to altcoins with the similar number of coins?

the market is saturated with a tonne of shitcoins with big promises, but i'm pretty sure this one will eventually wade through the sea of shitcoins and come out on top as long as it continues to adapt to what people want  Cool

no decent block explorer, no coinmarketcap... address issue asap, please
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

the market is saturated with a tonne of shitcoins with big promises, but i'm pretty sure this one will eventually wade through the sea of shitcoins and come out on top as long as it continues to adapt to what people want  Cool
Activity: 142
Merit: 10

People tend to value empty promises of some kind of big thing that will never happen and then the dev runs along with the pumpers.  I feel that this coin is going to be a sleeper and will blow up later on so I'm holding on until then.
Activity: 278
Active dev...check
Skilled dev....check
Performing dev....check

I think this dev team can take this coin to new heights!  But my only concern is since PoW is over and bounties will eventually run dry after paying bounties to the multipool, tor, and whatever future projects.  I don't want to stop there because the future has many new tech to offer.  Is there going to be a development fund wallet created for donations to help fund future projects?  

+1

Dev team should put up a donation fund address on the OP! Grin

We agree, and its actually been there for 2 days now. It's in the Bounties section, where I list the premine and bounty addresses  Cheesy

The current poll vote ends in less than 5 hours, and it's a close vote, so be sure to cast your thoughts!

However, if our bounty fund runs dry, we may move to a system where we poll for the next feature, then take donations until we have enough to implement said feature. We should be fine for now, but we will adjust when required. Thank you for bringing this up though, your thoughts and concerns are always welcomed as it may uncover something we may have missed.

Cool thanks dev!  You're always thinking ahead aren't you?  If you need donations for future projects then just say it, I'm all in with this baby!   Grin
Activity: 292

Active dev...check
Skilled dev....check
Performing dev....check

I think this dev team can take this coin to new heights!  But my only concern is since PoW is over and bounties will eventually run dry after paying bounties to the multipool, tor, and whatever future projects.  I don't want to stop there because the future has many new tech to offer.  Is there going to be a development fund wallet created for donations to help fund future projects?  

+1

Dev team should put up a donation fund address on the OP! Grin

We agree, and its actually been there for 2 days now. It's in the Bounties section, where I list the premine and bounty addresses  Cheesy

The current poll vote ends in less than 5 hours, and it's a close vote, so be sure to cast your thoughts!

However, if our bounty fund runs dry, we may move to a system where we poll for the next feature, then take donations until we have enough to implement said feature. We should be fine for now, but we will adjust when required. Thank you for bringing this up though, your thoughts and concerns are always welcomed as it may uncover something we may have missed.
Activity: 278
Active dev...check
Skilled dev....check
Performing dev....check

I think this dev team can take this coin to new heights!  But my only concern is since PoW is over and bounties will eventually run dry after paying bounties to the multipool, tor, and whatever future projects.  I don't want to stop there because the future has many new tech to offer.  Is there going to be a development fund wallet created for donations to help fund future projects? 
Why are we not on coinmarketcap.com ?

We started the process, but they require our block explorer to be updated. We have been told by the altcoinix block explorer operator that he is working on it, and will let us know when it is ready. In the meantime, we are currently listed on worldcoinindex.com. However, the total coins and marketcap columns are blank until the block explorer gets updated.

Also, thank you altcoinherald for the article. News up to the minute!

I think block explorer guy is stealing faucet coins, just look at the stats.

APEX
Faucet balance:  0.4004
Average payout:  0.028425
Payouts: 164
Total donated:  300

164 * 0.025425 = 4.6617 which means 295 coins have gone missing

You can see the same things happening at the Iceberg and Light faucet as well.  He's stealing coins from faucets that go up in value or will go up in value.  Although now he'll probably just say he was "hacked"  lol

we are updating new wallet please wait

Yeah, updated as in remove the payout number and total donated so no one can know you're stealing coins.  You can see the balance is now 200 which means 95 coins are still not accounted for and I doubt they payout number was nowhere near 500 let alone 3500.  Don't bother hiring or donating to this guy, he's as shady as they come. 

Who are you referring to? The Dev is legit. He's been on all day. Coin is doing great.

Not the dev, he's doing great.  I'm talking about the altcoinix site owner.

We would like to give altcoinix operator some time to defend themselves, but we do not condone such behavior. Those coins were donated to be dripped to the community, and it would be sad if they had tarnished their name over 90 or so APEX.

ok i donate 100 apex to faucet ok? but you dont know somethings the faucet and game using same wallet so somebody earn coin then it is using faucet coin and it is downing. I wanted community earn coin on dice game i put home edge %1 in game and all players earned so now i will up it

House of 1% is normal but if you wanted to do faucet and a dice game then you should of created 2 wallets so the funds do not commingle and give unexplainable readings.  Actually you should do that now because I'm sure this won't be the last time this situation will pop up.  Simple solution, simple fix.

Also, Dice games are gambling site. Those coins on faucet were donated to be dripped to the community. You should not be gambling with donated coins.
Activity: 546

We started the process, but they require our block explorer to be updated. We have been told by the altcoinix block explorer operator that he is working on it, and will let us know when it is ready. In the meantime, we are currently listed on worldcoinindex.com. However, the total coins and marketcap columns are blank until the block explorer gets updated.

APEX

You can see the same things happening at the Iceberg and Light faucet as well.  He's stealing coins from faucets that go up in value or will go up in value.  Although now he'll probably just say he was "hacked"  lol

Yeah, updated as in remove the payout number and total donated so no one can know you're stealing coins.  You can see the balance is now 200 which means 95 coins are still not accounted for and I doubt they payout number was nowhere near 500 let alone 3500.  Don't bother hiring or donating to this guy, he's as shady as they come. 

Who are you referring to? The Dev is legit. He's been on all day. Coin is doing great.

We would like to give altcoinix operator some time to defend themselves, but we do not condone such behavior. Those coins were donated to be dripped to the community, and it would be sad if they had tarnished their name over 90 or so APEX.

ok i donate 100 apex to faucet ok? but you dont know somethings the faucet and game using same wallet so somebody earn coin then it is using faucet coin and it is downing. I wanted community earn coin on dice game i put home edge %1 in game and all players earned so now i will up it

House of 1% is normal but if you wanted to do faucet and a dice game then you should of created 2 wallets so the funds do not commingle and give unexplainable readings.  Actually you should do that now because I'm sure this won't be the last time this situation will pop up.  Simple solution, simple fix.
Activity: 868

APEX

APEX

APEX

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

APEX

APEX

The Mac wallet doesnt work

Can you be more specific? Can anyone confirm/deny this? Our Mac guy is asleep and it may be a while before we can test. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
I believe the price hasn't seen a huge movement (although it is up 130%), due to the fact there is enormous attention right now on BTCD, URO, and specifically SYNC.

As we all know, ALTs tend to trade in cycles, what is hot at the moment, altcoins embody trendiness. 

That said, as soon as SYNC, URO, or BTCD begin to lose steam, traders will flock to the next "hot coin".

Looking at the numbers, charts, coin supply, active Dev team, POS plan, and the fact that no one is selling, I think APEX stands a solid shot at grabbing the spotlight when the three mentioned above lose steam- which they will. Name one Alt that hasn't.

Lastly, the fact that most coins are still in Bittrex doesn't surprise me, the new wallet that supports POS just went into effect this AM, and POW ended only 10 hours ago.

Strato
Pages:
Jump to: