Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 19. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Facts are devs are taking a lot of time and MalboroMan used to hype a lot.

I have no association with the devs, apart from that I had APEX from the beginning as a kind of hobby project (I guess I just liked the name), and I am here just to state the facts.

Fact #1: development takes time. This coin is matured already, there is no ICO or IPO to raise development funds, and therefore the development resources are limited and better if bagholders form a kind of partnerhsip/community with the developers with a longer view instead of desperately try to ride the next P&D wave.

Fact #2: Marlboro and his buddies have been desperately trying to hype this coin for a while. In the meantime, the market data indicate they are not even baby whales as they could generate a pathetic 20 BTC over a day by selling for themselves.

I suggest everyone take the devs' word that the coin is still being developing. The devs been here for months, they still here, and they clearly said the development work continue -  no reason to assume otherwise.
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
We are not dead, but MarlboroMan / JimmyZed and his little group of people here have been contacting me via email to post lies and false information about the coin so that they could pump the price. We told them we won't participate in their lies and schemes and he decided to dump the price today when we called them out, so after seeing all this we are positive this was the right decision not to go with there lies . In order to let the dust settle, we will be taking a small break to complete our new features and developments. Thank you for your patience with us and stay tuned for more great releases!

Shame on you Malboroman when we believed in you in the first place.

OK, keep developing the coin. We have seen this drama before, when you left and came back, then you stayed with the project and released a new wallet. If you do the same and continue working then everything will be all right. I am sure the community will be fine to put together a fund for you, but first please deliver what you promised and we understand the development takes time.

As for the Marlboro guy, to be honest, being very long in Bitcoin and for reasonable long in altcoin I have seen all kind of users, and when I see users like Marlboro who keep predicting the 10K price and in the meantime assure everyone that he will not sell the coin, then that is the clearest indication that the guy is desperately hyping the prices and dumping or just about to dump. Quite desperate and obvious really. When I saw the very thin order book and price rising in the last few days without any real money in trade just selling for themselves, then it was clear someone is going dump.

I urge all users and bagholders, don't worry about Marlboro, stick with the developers and let them deliver the software.

Not sure what to believe anymore  Sad Luckily I sold most soon enough and also bought some very cheap back, but I'm reluctant to buy anymore as another dump would mean we would get to few hundred satoshi.

Facts are devs are taking a lot of time and MalboroMan used to hype a lot.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Apex is dead.

The devs have left.

It is over.

Official site is down and the devs have not logged into btc talk for 10 days.

Same old story again. I'm out of alts forever.

I have just discover something:

1. Website removed, 404 not found
2. Dev not logging into BCT more than 10 days
3. The Twitter account of APEX has been suspended.

So, what do you think ?

I think that I've checked all of these accusations and found all to be untrue or misleading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We are not dead, but MarlboroMan / JimmyZed and his little group of people here have been contacting me via email to post lies and false information about the coin so that they could pump the price. We told them we won't participate in their lies and schemes and he decided to dump the price today when we called them out, so after seeing all this we are positive this was the right decision not to go with there lies . In order to let the dust settle, we will be taking a small break to complete our new features and developments. Thank you for your patience with us and stay tuned for more great releases!

OK, keep developing the coin. We have seen this drama before, when you left and came back, then you stayed with the project and released a new wallet. If you do the same and continue working then everything will be all right. I am sure the community will be fine to put together a fund for you, but first please deliver what you promised and we understand the development takes time.

As for the Marlboro guy, to be honest, being very long in Bitcoin and for reasonable long in altcoin I have seen all kind of users, and when I see users like Marlboro who keep predicting the 10K price and in the meantime assure everyone that he will not sell the coin, then that is the clearest indication that the guy is desperately hyping the prices and dumping or just about to dump. Quite desperate and obvious really. When I saw the very thin order book and price rising in the last few days without any real money in trade just selling for themselves, then it was clear someone is going dump.

I urge all users and bagholders, don't worry about Marlboro, stick with the developers and let them deliver the software.

you are here .damn amazing .we have the same thought on some of the altcoin.remember the tilecoin/?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Activity: 238
I don't know what to do now. Buy or panic sell all?

We have been taken for a ride. Yet another alt scam. Sad, very sad.
why do you say so?
any evidence?
i do see some huge surprising dumps.
Activity: 66
...we will be taking a small break to complete our new features and developments. Thank you for your patience with us and stay tuned for more great releases!

You'll be taking a small break? What was the last month then? A walk in the park?

Enjoy your holidays, you deserve them after all the hard work LOL Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

We have been taken for a ride. Yet another alt scam. Sad, very sad.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You are all telling bullshit when you open your mouth, if you have some evidence or trustfull source ready.
Everyone can tell great stories but proof the shit first instead of spreading it around.
Activity: 167
Activity: 70

Shame on you the so called "dev".

You asked people in here in this thread to pay you money if they want to see new releases. Everyone can see that and read it here.

You blackmailed me and asked to "send money first" if we want to see the multipool - which is another scam. You have been saying for 2 months that it is almost over, and where is the multipool, you make up stories about having to pay this guy and then the community sends you money and then you go and ask for more ?

Yeah , shame on you. I thought you were legit , but just another scammer.

Where have you been for the last month? Not even logging in here. Oh yeah , you "had personal issues". This sounds familiar , the Cloak dev had "personal issues" too before he disappeared.

You're posting now to raise the price a bit more so you can dump the rest of your coins.

Shame on you.

MalboroMan

Activity: 261

Activity: 167
dev is online, do you want to say something?
Activity: 442
"Rather than continuing on waiting for Twitter to return to us our account, we decided to take matters into our own hands and created a new Twitter account to break the Twitter silence. We are back live on Twitter! APEX is back!" https://www.facebook.com/APEX13coin
This is the new twitter account.
https://twitter.com/apex_crypto
Activity: 183
Apex is dead.

The devs have left.

It is over.

So, what do you think ?

This all happened just now? Why didn't people start dumping sooner? I don't get it.

People dumping because afraid of one more coin turned to be a scam coin Smiley, with many sign of things above.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Apex is dead.

The devs have left.

It is over.

So, what do you think ?

This all happened just now? Why didn't people start dumping sooner? I don't get it.
Activity: 183
Apex is dead.

The devs have left.

It is over.

So, what do you think ?
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Apex is dead.

The devs have left.

It is over.

Activity: 70
Apex is dead.

The devs have left.

It is over.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
That dump was a nice time to buy, I guess. The order depth was fucked yesterday. Can't wait to play blackjack!
Pages:
Jump to: