Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 16. (Read 249951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
But are the dev disappeared? I've a lot of APEX to trade, move some waves!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Is there a conf file for this wallet.Mine do not sinc.I reinstalled few times.
Seems like APEX not being supported anymore?I just get zero active connections to APEX network
I had problems in the beginning but with few restarts it started sync.
Thank for replying.going crazy here.I sent allot to wallet before it sinced,now its on blockchain.I Restarted plenty times,reinstalled a few too.Is there no config file or a working nodes i can point too
Activity: 12
Seems like APEX not being supported anymore?I just get zero active connections to APEX network
I had problems in the beginning but with few restarts it started sync.
Hey  there

I downloaded the wallet but it dont sinc.Cant seem to find a config file.
can u help
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
So, just tried starting up my wallet that hasn't had any prior issues before & I keep getting this msg:

I'm at a loss as to what's going on, and have tried redownloading the wallet and starting fresh, even deleted my roamingdat blockchain file to see if that would work....

ideas?  I realize there is no captain at the helm, but surely someone knows what to do....

Looks like dev need to respond in order to clear it.
Activity: 46
So, just tried starting up my wallet that hasn't had any prior issues before & I keep getting this msg:

https://i.imgur.com/72NGt1t.jpg

I'm at a loss as to what's going on, and have tried redownloading the wallet and starting fresh, even deleted my roamingdat blockchain file to see if that would work....

ideas?  I realize there is no captain at the helm, but surely someone knows what to do....
so any news, how is going with everything?
The highroller has to give approval to devs to release the working features like multipool and blackjack, but first highrollers group are waiting on dumps from unknowing investors that are thinking  devs have left.......
legendary
so any news, how is going with everything?
Activity: 50
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I think as long blocknet as guys from blocknet don't say anything bad about apexcoin developer we can stay calm. He will return. It's mature project, not some copy and paste scam. He has no reason to abandon the project.
legendary
The coin went up and down often, I dont think it's over, it probably will go up again not too late.
New to this coin. Whats the status? FUD hurting the price?

Looks like all the deep pocket guys who were bankrolling development may have left.

So this time the FUD might be for real.  They did pump this coin like 5 times in a row so that was probably enough to dump their entire massive stash of coins.  Hard to tell but it's not looking good.
Did you already told U R the little cum eating whore of some whales before making this statement?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Looks like all the deep pocket guys who were bankrolling development may have left.

So this time the FUD might be for real.  They did pump this coin like 5 times in a row so that was probably enough to dump their entire massive stash of coins.  Hard to tell but it's not looking good.
Activity: 56
What a shame. Will return to its former glory.
Activity: 278

FUD always hurts the price which gives good entry to buy in low.  The FUD's a dud. 

I'm buying in low and going to enjoy the holidays when crypto returns back to its normal pace.

APEX, BlockNET, 2015.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Activity: 409
Merit: 252

What's going on devs, has development been all but abandoned for Apex now that the high rollers like Gekko, are supposedly gone.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Blocknet Slack is open for registration!

http://goo.gl/forms/UkViMl2fKn

For keeping up to date with Blocknet news and development, please join us on Slack today! All are welcome.
Activity: 80
Ooooh nooo, hidden premine of 6 million! 12.550.000 APEX totally

http://en.bitmakler.com/ApexCoin___kriptovaluta

Nice fud newbie and you're months late on posting fud. 

If people didn't want a multipool then why bother asking for one if that's just going to waste the dev's time and development funds that could be spent on something that people do actually want? 

newbie still hasn't learned....
Pages:
Jump to: