Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 23. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I'm  willing to donate 20k apex if multipool is operational before upcoming monday

I'll chip in some Apex for the devs too. I know they are working hard, these guys deserve some cash flow, they gotta eat after all ! Smiley

I'll put my 30 K Apex next to Kenny's 20 K, so it's 50 K Apex now !

Let's see if we can get to 100 K before Monday !

MalboroMan

Okay, I'm in too. I will give 25 K APEX for the donation to the devs.

We should not make any demands for early releases, though. I don't think it is good to force the devs to release the multipool if it is not 100% ready yet. Multipool is a huge thing, and we all know how important it is.

Anyway, it would be good to get an update on the status of multipool , and what other features are being worked on. But as always APEX devs are not the kind that post everyday like it is the case with so many coins. Those devs have to post everyday because they don't have anything real but promises, just take a look what happened with BitSwift, the "devs" were posting like 5 times a day , promising the moon and the stars, and it turned out to be just thing air. APEX devs are legit, they don't bullshit around, when they make a post it is always meaningful and important.

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
The buy orders just keep going up, I put my buys last night at around 1600 sat, but nothing got filled. What's going on?

Has there been a leak of any news? Anyone has any info on this? Is the multipool finished?

APEX looks more and more solid.

Agree, but long time no any info from team.

The most important is to be consistent and keep working on the coin. This is not a great time for altcoin day trading anyway, so just keep developing the coin, wait until the many hundreds other LTC/BTC clone disappear.

I agree 100% , it seems that the whole alt market has slowed down after the recent turmoil in the BTC price. You're spot on with the observation that so many LTC clones will disappear soon, not just that, most shitcoins will be gone next year and then the real coins with real purpose and real developments like APEX will stand out and be more mainstream.

For all that it is worth, I believe that we are fortunate to be getting into APEX at such an early stage and at these low prices. In 2015 it should be much more mainstream, and there will be a lot of people wishing they bought in at 2000 sat. Seriously, though, the market cap is still like $50 K or even less. the real market cap at the moment should be between $250-500 K. I am willing to hold on for some time, and it will pay off in 2015 + 10% staking interest in my wallet is not bad either Smiley Better than keeping my money in the bank and getting 2.5 % interest. LOL Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm  willing to donate 20k apex if multipool is operational before upcoming monday

I'll chip in some Apex for the devs too. I know they are working hard, these guys deserve some cash flow, they gotta eat after all ! Smiley

I'll put my 30 K Apex next to Kenny's 20 K, so it's 50 K Apex now !

Let's see if we can get to 100 K before Monday !

MalboroMan
Activity: 417
I'm  willing to donate 20k apex if multipool is operational before upcoming monday

nice ;-)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
The buy orders just keep going up, I put my buys last night at around 1600 sat, but nothing got filled. What's going on?

Has there been a leak of any news? Anyone has any info on this? Is the multipool finished?

The most important is to be consistent and keep working on the coin. This is not a great time for altcoin day trading anyway, so just keep developing the coin, wait until the many hundreds other LTC/BTC clone disappear.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502

Activity: 393

Activity: 66

So as many people do - I did the opposite of what bobsurplus was saying, I bought more apex !

That's about the right attitude :-))) When well known faces tweets that "I am buying", "this is the next big coin", then they are already middle of the dump. This is a ridiculous environment.

Yeah , like the reverse psychology thing Smiley)) I know what you mean man. It's wild west out there, but in Apex we trust Smiley
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Is multipool still stuck at 80%?

Daily trades with over 100 BTC and >0.1 BTC isn't very healthy, so new features are necessary if apex wants to become more then a simple prey for pumpers & dumpers.

The price seems to be stabilizing for the last couple of weeks. Slow and steady growth, I'll take that anytime over overnight bounces. APEX is much less volatile now.

As far as I am aware multipool should be out by the end of this month, plus some new but yet unknown features. If the devs deliver as they have so far , and I don't doubt it, then we're going toward 10 K satoshi for sure.
Activity: 70
Hello APEX heads,

We are getting stronger and bigger in the numbers by the day. It looks like we had done good during the transition period from a small community to a larger and there are many new faces on this thread these days. I remember when there was only a few guys + devs posting in here a couple of months ago.

I saw info in the previous post regarding some websites, or services that ask for fee payments. I am not familiar with these at all, but if any of you guys knows more about it , I would appreciate if you could post more details, so we as a community can decide if they are worth pursuing.

MalboroMan
Activity: 278

It could go anywhere with a pump. On that pump note, I was a bit surprised to read that Bobsurplus sold his holding 300k APEX. The volume was surprising, wtf, that's all? That was less than 1 BTC investment because he got in at 300 satoshis. What kind of whales we are talking about if they play with only 1 BTC?

Buying 300 K APEX at 300 satoshi was theoretically impossible. I checked the graphs, and it seems that back at the very start of APEX in July and August, one could have only bought something like 100 K at 300 satoshi, and only if you caught the lowest price over the days and weeks. So it doesn't add up.  

I haven't checked any blockchain data, but when the developer boys left the party or at least everyone thought they left the party about 2 months ago the price was 300 sat for a bit, but you are right it was never 300 for very a long period of time. I remember I could buy quite a lot when the price crashed to 400 sat and was jumping between 400-700 for a while, I did buy a lot APEX then and I am not a whale by any means, I am just supporting these Russian dev boys. That's why I thought it was hilarious that the biggest whale of the show was publishing proudly that fuck yeaahh, I dumped my APEX. Come again, you dumped your whole 1 BTC?

Seriously, 300k is only 5% of the market share anyways, what a failure of a whale lol.  This is the quiet before the storm which means the devs are like they said are working on something and release is coming up soon. 

It could go anywhere with a pump. On that pump note, I was a bit surprised to read that Bobsurplus sold his holding 300k APEX. The volume was surprising, wtf, that's all? That was less than 1 BTC investment because he got in at 300 satoshis. What kind of whales we are talking about if they play with only 1 BTC?

Buying 300 K APEX at 300 satoshi was theoretically impossible. I checked the graphs, and it seems that back at the very start of APEX in July and August, one could have only bought something like 100 K at 300 satoshi, and only if you caught the lowest price over the days and weeks. So it doesn't add up.  

I haven't checked any blockchain data, but when the developer boys left the party or at least everyone thought they left the party about 2 months ago the price was 300 sat for a bit, but you are right it was never 300 for very a long period of time. I remember I could buy quite a lot when the price crashed to 400 sat and was jumping between 400-700 for a while, I did buy a lot APEX then and I am not a whale by any means, I am just supporting these Russian dev boys. That's why I thought it was hilarious that the biggest whale of the show was publishing proudly that fuck yeaahh, I dumped my APEX. Come again, you dumped your whole 1 BTC?

So as many people do - I did the opposite of what bobsurplus was saying, I bought more apex !

That's about the right attitude :-))) When well known faces tweets that "I am buying", "this is the next big coin", then they are already middle of the dump. This is a ridiculous environment.
Activity: 393
The thread has been unusually quiet for the last couple of days. Perhaps something is in the workings, an critical announcement by the devs or something of great importance?

The price seems to be very stable in the 1500-1700 satoshi range, and I suppose that the thread always gets more active when we are going up or down, and we are not used to longish periods of price stability. Maybe we should get used to it? As Apex is growing it is certainly becoming more stable and less prone to manipulation. Or maybe nobody is saying anything, because nobody wants to sell at these prices? Smiley

Slow but steady growth is better than going up and down like a yoyo every week. I'll see you all at 10 K satoshi and beyond, I bet there is going to be a a lot of discussion in this thread then Smiley 

Could apex go to 10,000 sat ?! You really think so man? I think 5,000 is possible, but more than that...hmmm...

Yeah, I am serious. Why not?

There are many shitcoins out there with 20-30 million coins total, that are selling for 10 K satoshi or more. Even by that yardstick APEX with a circulation of only 6 million could be worth 40-50 K satoshi.

Sad but true, yeah, there is for an example this thing called Dodgeparty (it's not a joke google it), that has a price of 25 K sat at the moment and has been as high as 40 something K sat. I am sure there are many examples like this , anybody else has any other examples?  Should be a lot of them
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
The thread has been unusually quiet for the last couple of days. Perhaps something is in the workings, an critical announcement by the devs or something of great importance?

The price seems to be very stable in the 1500-1700 satoshi range, and I suppose that the thread always gets more active when we are going up or down, and we are not used to longish periods of price stability. Maybe we should get used to it? As Apex is growing it is certainly becoming more stable and less prone to manipulation. Or maybe nobody is saying anything, because nobody wants to sell at these prices? Smiley

Slow but steady growth is better than going up and down like a yoyo every week. I'll see you all at 10 K satoshi and beyond, I bet there is going to be a a lot of discussion in this thread then Smiley 

Could apex go to 10,000 sat ?! You really think so man? I think 5,000 is possible, but more than that...hmmm...

Yeah, I am serious. Why not?

There are many shitcoins out there with 20-30 million coins total, that are selling for 10 K satoshi or more. Even by that yardstick APEX with a circulation of only 6 million could be worth 40-50 K satoshi.

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

Activity: 66

LOL Smiley

I saw that tweet too. I don't believe a word bobsurplus is saying. I've never actually seen him say that he dumped this much of this coin. He is usually always posting that he is buying, even in the middle of a massive dump. So as many people do - I did the opposite of what bobsurplus was saying, I bought more apex !

Activity: 350
1btc sell was by a whale? LOL what a joke whoever thinks that was a whale with merely 1btc knows nothing Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: