Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 15. (Read 249951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I see it...the only think we have to do is wait then...and let see if they'll keep it alive for the 9th or they let apex will be delisted.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
so? nothing new? this is going to die.
Then why has someone a bot on apex to keep it between 400-500 sat? I also thought apex was dead, however the bot was really quick to bring it back to 400 once I dumped to 300
legendary
so? nothing new? this is going to die.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
New year brings new tidings, plus it's the holidays people so get off the comp and spend time with your family.  Volume is up over 0.2 btc so let's keep it that way for the good news to come after the holidays when crypto gets its mojo back lol.
legendary
Volmes Up than 0.2...we should stay on bittrex. At least if nothing bad happens.
hey people, look at the website for Coin Apex out of New York City.  look familiar?
I don't see any similarities besides apexcoin <-> coinapex and explain to me what's the advantage for the Russian devs to invest in NYC based company
legendary
That site has been around for a long time, since Apex has been around, maybe even before.

Guys, this dev needs to focus on not getting us delisted. If he is watching the price, hoping it goes down to inactivity, this is just about rock bottom. Dev, you have a couple more days to wait and see if it goes down further, but this is essentially pointless. Just buy whatever you can now, or later if you truly wish, and bring forward the developments. This is not how a utility like this should be run. If this were a stock, it would have crashed and burned after your first hiatus.

It's pretty safe to assume we are all speculators, some more than others. We need some serious movement coming back to this coin. We had a long, healthy run for a long time. Obviously, the dev would want a bigger slice of the pie, seeing the potential. In the future, so to keep our investors, why not hold donation boxes not only for development, but for payment as well. I am sure if you said that you wanted more, investors would comply and give you more for your services, within reason. To keep driving the price down is not only annoying, but it hirts morale. It hurts the few believers of this coin.
I agree, this coin had a lot of potential, I dunno why they are leaving it so low and almost out from trex!
I hope something happen soon.
Activity: 41
That site has been around for a long time, since Apex has been around, maybe even before.

Guys, this dev needs to focus on not getting us delisted. If he is watching the price, hoping it goes down to inactivity, this is just about rock bottom. Dev, you have a couple more days to wait and see if it goes down further, but this is essentially pointless. Just buy whatever you can now, or later if you truly wish, and bring forward the developments. This is not how a utility like this should be run. If this were a stock, it would have crashed and burned after your first hiatus.

It's pretty safe to assume we are all speculators, some more than others. We need some serious movement coming back to this coin. We had a long, healthy run for a long time. Obviously, the dev would want a bigger slice of the pie, seeing the potential. In the future, so to keep our investors, why not hold donation boxes not only for development, but for payment as well. I am sure if you said that you wanted more, investors would comply and give you more for your services, within reason. To keep driving the price down is not only annoying, but it hirts morale. It hurts the few believers of this coin.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
hey people, look at the website for Coin Apex out of New York City.  look familiar?

kinda reads likes we now know where their financial support went.  interesting the name is so similar, though.  one would think they wouldn't choose almost the same name unless there was still a link....  few facts here, sorry, but this may be a path.....

which is the NYC page?

@ coinapex.com
legendary

kinda reads likes we now know where their financial support went.  interesting the name is so similar, though.  one would think they wouldn't choose almost the same name unless there was still a link....  few facts here, sorry, but this may be a path.....

which is the NYC page?

legendary
In danger of delisting, we need 0.2 for the 2nd of jenuary...
Some one is moving the chart btw
To be sure I bought some today, just in case, I used the coin I've made with the last pump, so...let see.
But is Gekko disappeared?
The Salamander has obviously other priorities ATM, have you not read the amazing story of bobsurplus?
Nope, I'm not well updated...where I can find that tale?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-story-of-bob-surplus-896480
legendary
To be sure I bought some today, just in case, I used the coin I've made with the last pump, so...let see.
The Salamander has obviously other priorities ATM, have you not read the amazing story of bobsurplus?
Nope, I'm not well updated...where I can find that tale?
legendary
Activity: 38
But are the dev disappeared? I've a lot of APEX to trade, move some waves!

yall been around long enough to know dev takes moments of silence to develope or simply take a break plus if they really wanted to leave then the premine address would be empty out lol plus dumb to leave with blocknet around the corner in development
But are the dev disappeared? I've a lot of APEX to trade, move some waves!
They would be pretty stupid to disappear without selling their 130k apexcoin
Is there a conf file for this wallet.Mine do not sinc.I reinstalled few times.
Seems like APEX not being supported anymore?I just get zero active connections to APEX network
I had problems in the beginning but with few restarts it started sync.
Thank for replying.going crazy here.I sent allot to wallet before it sinced,now its on blockchain.I Restarted plenty times,reinstalled a few too.Is there no config file or a working nodes i can point too

Sample Apexcoin.conf for latest version

rpcuser=username rpcpassword=password rpcallowip=127.0.0.1 rpcport=19871 port=19971 gen=0 server=1 addnode=105.186.106.159
addnode=105.236.183.98
addnode=50.141.241.176
addnode=66.75.112.3
addnode=87.212.33.69
Pages:
Jump to: