Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 17. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
OH what a price,somone dumped so hard, why? is something wrong?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
where is dev?

Same thing we are wondering  Huh

I've been hearing that Jimmy Zed tried to make him lie about stuff to fatten up the price but he wouldn't. Good on dev but Jimmy got pissed and crashed the price. I also heard that the guy that was making the pool was really a Jimmy Zed shill and ran off with the funds. If you donated coins or BTC you just helped Jimmy Z buy Christmas prezzies. No pools coming. Jimmy scammed everyone on that.  Undecided 
Jimmy_Zed = LiberyOrDeath = CryptoHeaven = SBradford = SamTsuedo = Kennyclaw = Turnkey = Victoo = smoothaces = TheMasterKey = caaarly = MalboroMan36

And it all leads back to the same name we've al heard before....

@EMC2Whale aka Bobsurplus   Wink
Haha lol keep on dreaming u clearly do not have clue

MY bad, I meant @CryptoGekko...oh wait, that is Bob too.   Roll Eyes
U genius.......
Activity: 490
where is dev?

I've been hearing that Jimmy Zed tried to make him lie about stuff to fatten up the price but he wouldn't. Good on dev but Jimmy got pissed and crashed the price. I also heard that the guy that was making the pool was really a Jimmy Zed shill and ran off with the funds. If you donated coins or BTC you just helped Jimmy Z buy Christmas prezzies. No pools coming. Jimmy scammed everyone on that.  Undecided 
Jimmy_Zed = LiberyOrDeath = CryptoHeaven = SBradford = SamTsuedo = Kennyclaw = Turnkey = Victoo = smoothaces = TheMasterKey = caaarly = MalboroMan36

MY bad, I meant @CryptoGekko...oh wait, that is Bob too.   Roll Eyes
where is dev?

Activity: 490
where is dev?

Hey there Apex community,

I am a supporter of this coin and see it has a lot of potential. However I know that many guys here will agree with me that the coin needs another domain : http://apexcoin.is-great.net - sounds like a joke honestly.

I have bought apexcoin.net and apexcoin.org - since apexcoin.com was already taken - I am willing to give these domains to the devs and even pay for the hosting and SEO promotion.

Also a bit of a re-design would not hurt - there are people here with great webdesign skills and I am sure some are willing to give a helping hand.

Let's promote this coin together - I am willing to invest my time and money - others can just invest the time and work for free. Also I think that the logo needs a new design too, and the first page should be much more clearer - for instance writing total number of coins as 5000000 instead of 5,000,000 is very confusing.

Do not take is as a negative post - I am a supporter of your work and the coin and want to make sure that we do better than we are doing now. The reality is that APEX should be worth more than 10K - and has a potential to reach 100 K the next year. I want to make sure that we all contribute to this.

Cheers,
MalboroMan

just dug this one up...... interesting reading.
where is dev?

idk where you got your information but kennyclaw should not have been included.  hes gone out of disgust.
They all used same ip
where is dev?

idk where you got your information but kennyclaw should not have been included.  hes gone out of disgust.
where is dev?

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Wow this coin dumped to 782 sat geesh.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
So, how thing going on ?
Activity: 365
?
Activity: 546
Ooooh nooo, hidden premine of 6 million! 12.550.000 APEX totally

http://en.bitmakler.com/ApexCoin___kriptovaluta

Nice fud newbie and you're months late on posting fud. 

If people didn't want a multipool then why bother asking for one if that's just going to waste the dev's time and development funds that could be spent on something that people do actually want? 
Activity: 462
Blocknet is moving to Slack!

The address will be theblocknet.slack.com.

There will be a registration form.

I am getting it set up right now. There are a few things I need to do first before it's ready.

Please monitor the Blocknet thread for updates.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblocknet-truly-decentralized-exchange-token-ecosystem-infrastructure-829576

In the meantime, visit slack.com and perhaps acquire yourselves a Slack app for your devices.

For those of you who have not used Slack yet, once registered you will have access to the BlockNET Slack 'team'. Within this 'team' will be a channel for each coin in BlockNET as well as other channels for random topics, trading, announcements, etc. We will need moderators for these channels.

I was thinking that maybe each coin in BlockNET could appoint a trusted supporter to help moderate.

We want this to be community-moderated.

Please PM me if interested in being a moderator.

Hang tight! It's almost ready.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
No pools coming. Jimmy scammed everyone on that.  Undecided 

Good. The pool idea was a completely useless proposition in the first place. We saw what the pool did for other coins like VRC - absolutely nothing. The pool simply is not the way to stabilize never mind increase the the price and this has been clearly proven in the last few months.

Better if the devs focus on the features and keep developing the coin with usable functionalities.
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
where is dev?

Activity: 12
Ooooh nooo, hidden premine of 6 million! 12.550.000 APEX totally

http://en.bitmakler.com/ApexCoin___kriptovaluta

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: