Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 24. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The thread has been unusually quiet for the last couple of days. Perhaps something is in the workings, an critical announcement by the devs or something of great importance?

The price seems to be very stable in the 1500-1700 satoshi range, and I suppose that the thread always gets more active when we are going up or down, and we are not used to longish periods of price stability. Maybe we should get used to it? As Apex is growing it is certainly becoming more stable and less prone to manipulation. Or maybe nobody is saying anything, because nobody wants to sell at these prices? Smiley

Slow but steady growth is better than going up and down like a yoyo every week. I'll see you all at 10 K satoshi and beyond, I bet there is going to be a a lot of discussion in this thread then Smiley 

Could apex go to 10,000 sat ?! You really think so man? I think 5,000 is possible, but more than that...hmmm...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
The thread has been unusually quiet for the last couple of days. Perhaps something is in the workings, an critical announcement by the devs or something of great importance?

The price seems to be very stable in the 1500-1700 satoshi range, and I suppose that the thread always gets more active when we are going up or down, and we are not used to longish periods of price stability. Maybe we should get used to it? As Apex is growing it is certainly becoming more stable and less prone to manipulation. Or maybe nobody is saying anything, because nobody wants to sell at these prices? Smiley

Slow but steady growth is better than going up and down like a yoyo every week. I'll see you all at 10 K satoshi and beyond, I bet there is going to be a a lot of discussion in this thread then Smiley 

Activity: 63
Cryptocaucasian certifies Apexcoin with 10 Stars and +++++

New ATH soon?

Great news ! Thanks for the heads up. Seems Apex is really getting a lot of attention these days. I'd say it was about time.

People are more aware nowadays, after so many scams they are much more careful. They do their research and are able to differentiate between legit alts and shit and scam alts. This is where coins like APEX come into play.  Coins which have been around for months (Apex has been around for like 5 months) and have a proven record time and again.

To me these are all positive signs that the crypto scene is changing for the better. Scams and shitcoins are slowly going to be extinguished and we will be left with truly innovative and unique alts like APEX.

+1000
Activity: 112

New ATH soon?

New ATH? Hell yeah !  Shocked
Activity: 393

New ATH soon?

Great news ! Thanks for the heads up. Seems Apex is really getting a lot of attention these days. I'd say it was about time.

People are more aware nowadays, after so many scams they are much more careful. They do their research and are able to differentiate between legit alts and shit and scam alts. This is where coins like APEX come into play.  Coins which have been around for months (Apex has been around for like 5 months) and have a proven record time and again.

To me these are all positive signs that the crypto scene is changing for the better. Scams and shitcoins are slowly going to be extinguished and we will be left with truly innovative and unique alts like APEX.
Activity: 61

New ATH soon?

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
is going to happen somethng on apex price?

nothing is going to happen  Smiley lol

Shhh...keep it down guys, I want to buy more cheap coins.
Activity: 350

nothing is going to happen  Smiley lol
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I'm back bitches, so let's dump apex again

yea okay, fill my buy order please? its on the top  Tongue
Activity: 70
I'm increasing my position in Apex, it is still possible to get some coins at cheap prices and I don't want to miss the next train upwards.
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Just watch it pop, you'll see. 

It's boiling, like it's gonna explode any minute now , gotta feeling the next highs will be much more than 3000 satoshi.
price can't just go to 5k at once, of course it will go up and down before we get there. but remember its getting better everyday!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Just watch it pop, you'll see. 
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
And now is $33,822 - 1330 satoshis... Huh
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I'm expecting apex to at least go over the $100,000 market cap... look at the other participating coins cap in the blocknet..

Just made the calculation, market cap will be $100,000 when APEX gets to 4386 satoshi.

How about 1 million market cap next year?

Smiley

we will be, before the end of the year  Wink

Made my heartbeat increase rapidly when I saw those numbers. $100-200,000 market cap is nothing, and plenty of useless dead coins are at $300-400,000 like Cloak.

Can't wait for Apex to blow up.

I have APEX from the very beginning and I have a direct interest in its success so lets hope the market cap will get to 1 million sooner than later, but the market cap means nothing really, it reflects nothing else then the current coin price multiplied with the number of coins rather than the real strength of the coin, and such market cap calculation results in nonsensical number like the Cloak's $300k market cap. Cloak could have a $300k market cap, but the viability of the coin is zero and you correctly said it is dead, while APEX is progressing.

That's an important matter.

Dead coins with marketcaps up to $300,000-400,000 are all over the place. And these coins are useless. Pure air that's left there.

I couldn't believe what the price of APEX would be at $100,000 , was it like 4300 sat? So $1 million would be 43 K sat Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I'm expecting apex to at least go over the $100,000 market cap... look at the other participating coins cap in the blocknet..

Just made the calculation, market cap will be $100,000 when APEX gets to 4386 satoshi.

Smiley

Made my heartbeat increase rapidly when I saw those numbers. $100-200,000 market cap is nothing, and plenty of useless dead coins are at $300-400,000 like Cloak.

I have APEX from the very beginning and I have a direct interest in its success so lets hope the market cap will get to 1 million sooner than later, but the market cap means nothing really, it reflects nothing else then the current coin price multiplied with the number of coins rather than the real strength of the coin, and such market cap calculation results in nonsensical number like the Cloak's $300k market cap. Cloak could have a $300k market cap, but the viability of the coin is zero and you correctly said it is dead, while APEX is progressing.
Activity: 91

Smiley

Smiley

Activity: 70

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: