Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 25. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yall can shake APEX to get rid of weak hands but APEX always comes back stronger bcuz the devs are real and with real developments rarely seen in altcoin community so i say for real just wait and see how blocknet goes

It is so rare to find a legitimate coin nowadays, that is the reason why people are flocking into APEX now, because they have seen all the scams. This coin has been around for more than 4 months and we have seen so much tangible development, this ain't yet another ICO shitcoin that is the pump of the day and then it is forgotten. 

We are talking about the real McCoin here , only 6 million APEX out there, this thing has not even started yet.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
yall can shake APEX to get rid of weak hands but APEX always comes back stronger bcuz the devs are real and with real developments rarely seen in altcoin community so i say for real just wait and see how blocknet goes
Activity: 80

MASSIVE buy wall at 2211 sat right now, 5,000 sat looking like a real possibility now.

This bull run is more aggressive than the one we had just 2 weeks ago when we hit 3,000 sat a couple different times.

This is Jimmy Zed's pump group.  I highly suggest you sell what you can now before it's dumped.

...and the Newbie with Activity 1 say that Smiley

I created a new account.  Can't have anyone know who I am.  Duh.  New account, doesn't mean newbie or troll (or cheerleader).  Did you guys hit 5k sat yet?  Down from yesterday aren't you?  And where are those buy walls?  That's what I thought.

Too late now though.  They're gone from this one and on to the next.  Should have gotten out at the pump yesterday.

In 2 posts you've proven yourself a troll twice... if you knew anything about APEX you'd know that it is a terrible time to sell.  Or offer some kind, any kind of evidence that anything you say is backed up by anything more real than your thoughts.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502

MASSIVE buy wall at 2211 sat right now, 5,000 sat looking like a real possibility now.

This bull run is more aggressive than the one we had just 2 weeks ago when we hit 3,000 sat a couple different times.

This is Jimmy Zed's pump group.  I highly suggest you sell what you can now before it's dumped.

I created a new account.  Can't have anyone know who I am.  Duh.  New account, doesn't mean newbie or troll (or cheerleader).  Did you guys hit 5k sat yet?  Down from yesterday aren't you?  And where are those buy walls?  That's what I thought.

Too late now though.  They're gone from this one and on to the next.  Should have gotten out at the pump yesterday.

Have you ever heard for irony Smiley.

BTW who is Jimmy Zed? And you call this dumping. You are silly.

I know only for Fat Bertha pump group.
Activity: 2

I created a new account.  Can't have anyone know who I am.  Duh.  New account, doesn't mean newbie or troll (or cheerleader).  Did you guys hit 5k sat yet?  Down from yesterday aren't you?  And where are those buy walls?  That's what I thought.

Too late now though.  They're gone from this one and on to the next.  Should have gotten out at the pump yesterday.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Activity: 70
this is looking amazing... market cap is still crucially low... i'm holding on for a while and picking more up on the way heeheh

Couldn't agree more. No more cheap Apex, nobody wants to sell under 2000 satoshi anymore, it looks like 2 K is the new 1 K Smiley It was about time to as it is becoming obvious how undervalued apex is, and we could easily see 10 K soon as some people here are saying.

Glad I bought a nice a amount at 1200 sat Smiley
Apex is turning out to be probably the best alt investment of 2014. I cannot even imagine how high will it go next year, since the market cap is so low, we could easily go above 10 K sat in the next couple of months.

Glad I found out about this coin, a hidden gem among all the scams we see nowadays.

The oldtimers here will remember that I predicted 10 K satoshi by the end of the year. Now it seems more plausible than ever.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Apex is turning out to be probably the best alt investment of 2014. I cannot even imagine how high will it go next year, since the market cap is so low, we could easily go above 10 K sat in the next couple of months.

Glad I found out about this coin, a hidden gem among all the scams we see nowadays.
Even gekko and bobsurplus cannot shake APEX ! You can only do that to scam and shitcoins like bitswift bob !

This coin is the real deal and you don't matter at all !

Bulletproof and Bob-proof APEX ! Smiley LOL

Activity: 112
Wow !

Apex has never looked this strong, IMO this is just the start, as people said the market cap is like $50,000 , LOL , we are bound to the moon and mars !
Activity: 278
With Blocknet ITO done, now we can see what the future of Blocknet brings as well as development of participating Blocknet coins although that does mean no more cheap coins to accumulate. 
this is looking amazing... market cap is still crucially low... i'm holding on for a while and picking more up on the way heeheh

I'm stacking up too ! This is so frikin huge, 4-5 k is a piece of cake now ! Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Rumor is Bob's group is about to join the party with a few fresh hundred Bitcoins.

I suggest adding on any dips.

This is going to 5000 satoshi , the way is clear only a few BTC away. This is the real rally this time. It's gonna stay high !!! Smiley
Activity: 2

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

People are dumping hard, and APEX is growing up!!!
Pages:
Jump to: