Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 26. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm expecting apex to at least go over the $100,000 market cap... look at the other participating coins cap in the blocknet..

$100,000 market cap will be achieved when APEX is at around 4500 satoshi. And that's just the first step ! !!
...and some dumb is selling and selling.

Dumb? Rather smart people who bought cheap and want to take profits. Don't get me wrong, I love this coin and I think it may have a bright future, but it's not a playground. It's about real money. I recently bought some at 800-950 sat and sold most above 2k. Maybe it will rise more, but I'm not taking risk right now, and I still have a chance to earn something. I've got over 100% of profit and don't want to lose it being greedy. Is that dumb?

I will tell you in a few days.

Anyway, i will hold another couple of months.

Cheers

Good answer Smiley

When we start closing in on 5 k + in the coming days/ weeks , those who sold at 2k will see their mistake.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502

Dumb? Rather smart people who bought cheap and want to take profits. Don't get me wrong, I love this coin and I think it may have a bright future, but it's not a playground. It's about real money. I recently bought some at 800-950 sat and sold most above 2k. Maybe it will rise more, but I'm not taking risk right now, and I still have a chance to earn something. I've got over 100% of profit and don't want to lose it being greedy. Is that dumb?

I will tell you in a few days.

Anyway, i will hold another couple of months.

Cheers
Activity: 63

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I'm expecting apex to at least go over the $100,000 market cap... look at the other participating coins cap in the blocknet..
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

That was a huge buy wall.

Looking at the last rally we had to 3,000 sat I would say we're about to get a repeat.  When those big buy walls popped up last time at 2,000 we quickly went to 3,000. 

Maybe this time we'll keep going since so many more investors know about apex this time!
Activity: 122

Big buy walls are down...
Activity: 80
once that buy wall gets eaten @ 0.00002 we might see a nice rally

Edit: AND IT'S GONE!!!

Been waiting and eating stake for this.....
Activity: 151
once that buy wall gets eaten @ 0.00002 we might see a nice rally

Edit: AND IT'S GONE!!!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

WHOA, look at apex.  Didn't even see that jump to nearly 2,000 sat.

Looks like a repeat to 3,000 sat again.   Or maybe this is the 5,000 sat run we've been waiting for.

Congrats to everyone who held and bought more during this last downturn.
APEX deserve to go up. One of the rare serious coin on the market. That is why the price is manipulated that long.

Agreed. It's probably among 1-2% of genuine coins in the ocean of scam and shitcoins. And the current price is a joke with only 6 million coins, good things come to those who wait, and I've been waiting for a while now people. Glad to see APEX going where it belongs, not stuck at 1 k sat or crap like that, it was pure manipulation to get the cheap coins. Everybody knows that now !
Activity: 112
Just leaked out, the devs will make an important announcement this week.

I suspect that someone knew about this already, considering the price movement, we've almost doubled up, and I'm still holding my apex, this coin is a hidden gem. Could be as high as 10 k by Christmas Smiley

Man, I had a gut feeling something is going on...Just watching the show, time to get some popcorn Smiley
APEX deserve to go up. One of the rare serious coin on the market. That is why the price is manipulated that long.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Just leaked out, the devs will make an important announcement this week.

I suspect that someone knew about this already, considering the price movement, we've almost doubled up, and I'm still holding my apex, this coin is a hidden gem. Could be as high as 10 k by Christmas Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Thanks to the guy who made volume Smiley. And feel sorry for him he sold to low. This is gone be big.

Yeah , who ever sold that cheap made a huge mistake. I think we will see new ATH, this has been boiling for 10 days now, looks like it's ready to blow up ! Go APEX ! Smiley

Yeah, no kidding.  Apex has gone from .25 BTC in volume to over 7!.  I'm loving the swings right now.  There is some serious BTC to be made. 
Thanks to the guy who made volume Smiley. And feel sorry for him he sold to low. This is gone be big.

Yeah , who ever sold that cheap made a huge mistake. I think we will see new ATH, this has been boiling for 10 days now, looks like it's ready to blow up ! Go APEX ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
damn if only I had played with all this waves....really I could made many btc...but I hold.
Pages:
Jump to: