Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 30. (Read 249951 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Leave this coin ASAP !!!  @CryptoGekko hiding behind "DEV" - well known scammer  !!!   Aaaa   and yes  - take a look @ this  : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-blocknet-the-metcalfprom-alt-coin-cartel-scam-exposed-841223

Once the bittrex wallet with 30% of all APEX starts selling, it will be the end

Kenny,

I think all the coins on the exchange are listed as a single wallet on these richlists. I might be wrong, but that's usually the case.

I told you guys, I was put off by all the manipulation of APEX, and pumping and dumping, but now looking back, the coin is still here, the devs are still here, and community is at least partially here. 95% of the coins would have not survived that kind of brutal pumps and dumps, but APEX did and I think it just goes to show how strong APEX still is. It's a long term game.

When I said that I am out of APEX, it didn't mean that I sold my coins (I sold like 20% above 2 k), just that I was sad by what is happening. But now, after a few weeks, we're still here, basically back where we were a month ago. Except APEX is much more well known now, and it is getting more mainstream attention.

I'm in it for the long run , 2015 as some of you said will be a big year for APEX !
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Leave this coin ASAP !!!  @CryptoGekko hiding behind "DEV" - well known scammer  !!!   Aaaa   and yes  - take a look @ this  : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-blocknet-the-metcalfprom-alt-coin-cartel-scam-exposed-841223
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Value will increase fast as blocknet date come close to
 Cheesy
What is Blocknet? Please tell me in one sentence. Thanks!
Activity: 1
People need to stop fudding and overreacting... only 2 btc worth of apex was dumped on bittrex, that's just one guy who wanted to buy into blocknet
Activity: 278
I don't know what the big deal is really. I've heard all sorts of things flying around about Apex this and Apex that... The Apex team have linked to the BlockNet thread and told us to read about it and how huge it will be.. One of the main things that you will notice on the BlockNet thread is the bit about the asset feature, so therefor altcoinherald and many others including myself know about it!

Just my 2 pence in the plate!

Did you know of coingateway.net?

This is the second time now someone else than devs inform me on APEX and after all I've done, do you want me to turn against APEX? If you haven't noticed I'm getting tired of the game the devs play with us.

We've already lost MalboroMan and probably even more members of our community, do you think this is very helpful?

Getting your info from Gekko is the same as getting it from the dev, he's the community rep that keeps in contact with the devs while they work and frankly he shouldn't be making any announcements prematurely because obviously it does more harm than good.  Coinpayment probably has their reason probably has to do with the BlockNet ITO. 
Activity: 268
Digital Currency Presented
I know we lost MalboroMan and it's upsetting!

But I also know that we cant blame the Devs for what random people are doing on the exchanges.

I've seen coingateway.net? what about it?

Obviously I do not want Apex to lose community members since I am also invested in Apex but have you not seen the info in the BlockNet thread?
Activity: 268
Digital Currency Presented
I don't know what the big deal is really. I've heard all sorts of things flying around about Apex this and Apex that... The Apex team have linked to the BlockNet thread and told us to read about it and how huge it will be.. One of the main things that you will notice on the BlockNet thread is the bit about the asset feature, so therefor altcoinherald and many others including myself know about it!

Just my 2 pence in the plate!
Activity: 261
We would like to take the time to address some concerns our users are having.  

- Someone has reported our Twitter account, we are currently in the process of retrieving our account back.
- We are not involved with DarkApexCoin, we do not know anything about that development.
- Multipool is not operational, we are still working on the automatic payout scripts.
- BlockNet is a legit development that will allow participating coins to bring the best tech to APEX users.
- We will not rush developments that are not working 100%.

We have a few more developments in the works to further enhance our user's experience.

-APEX Team
Activity: 142
Fudders will fud and will try to do anything to scare people to dump their coins for a low price.  Blocknet is essentially what Supernet couldn't be and with the XC guys at the helm, this is a reality and people know it.
Activity: 80
I thought blocknet would be the next big thing, however all participating coins are being dumped. Developers will dump more participating coins from ITO, so future revenue is under pressure and will continue to be under pressure. I'm staying far away from this ITO.

Me too.  After what happened to the participating coins.... I'm not throwing any more money in.  My only hope is that the money will go back to developed features from paper plans.
I thought blocknet would be the next big thing, however all participating coins are being dumped. Developers will dump more participating coins from ITO, so future revenue is under pressure and will continue to be under pressure. I'm staying far away from this ITO.

Blocknet is getting more and more suspicious every day. It turns out they don't even have a working wallet yet. Just a fancy graphic and an idea. Not a bad day's work if you can get 2.500 BTC for that.

It just goes to show to what levels alts have plunged. It's a disgrace

MalboroMan
I'm sticking with APEX because it is one of the few coins that does not need pumpers or whales to survive, APEX will survive on its own from developing new technology which is what the dev team here is known for.  I'm in APEX for the long haul so whales don't scare me.

Anyone buy any BLOCK yet?
If you like big money you will regret it soon, I also don't like this situation but all bots and whales makes the rules of this game, no devs nor community.

One of the promises of APEX devs was aggressive volume and no explanation whatsoever what this meant or how this could be achieved.

Kenny,

I need the money as much as the next guy , gotta bills to pay. But some things are above it. Some people have principles.

But also by supporting the pumps and dumps you are unknowingly losing the potential money you could have made with APEX next year when it would have naturally risen to 5 k +.

MalboroMan
Now that we are stable at 2k, I'm taking her to 3 / 4k. Get ready peeps.

Go get em gekko!

You've done so much for APEX and me, so I will follow you to the end of the world and/or end of times!

As some of you have noticed I was one of the biggest supporters of APEX and the community and the devs. That was before these people got in and started pumping and dumping APEX. They have just turned one of the few legit coins, among the sea of shitcoins - into their plaything.

I am very disappointed  by all that has happened in the last couple of weeks. We don't have any control over the coin, it is being pumped and dumped at will , and this always leads to complete destruction of the coin.

Natural price movement was taken over by artificial pumps and dumps, and that is why I left APEX. I was very dedicated, donated the website and the emails to the devs, but I just cannot watch what is happening anymore. It's painful.

MalboroMan
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
People are selling apex for less than 700 sats
Good time to buy  Grin
Activity: 280
The BIG day is tomorrow guys, Blocknet is coming! 

Plus you can get 10% discount on the ITO if you purchase with a participating coin like APEX so it's a good time to buy more for cheap right now. 

Blocknet will change everything.

haha.... Grin
Activity: 12
UPDATE:

The next few days will consist of utter excitement, we have many innovative things on the way for APEX which will make it hard to keep up over the next week, but we have a lot to work with.

-APEX Team

Have these things been announced already? Someone dumped into my orders at 600 and it got me pretty excited.
Activity: 417
what is that for a price?  Shocked
The BIG day is tomorrow guys, Blocknet is coming! 

Plus you can get 10% discount on the ITO if you purchase with a participating coin like APEX so it's a good time to buy more for cheap right now. 

Blocknet will change everything.
Pages:
Jump to: