Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 95. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm still holding. One good announcement and the coin will 3000 sat again easily.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
SELL
0.00001224     3551.64267779

giving up?

thanks  Grin

=> thanks for filling all my 1.2K orders!
Activity: 616
That's it I am out. Good luck everyone!  Smiley

Thank you. I'm staking & waiting..  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
That's it I am out. Good luck everyone!  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 392
Devs' I know you are working hard getting things implemented but would it be possible to get a random update every now and again to tell us how things are going. You know, is the coding almost done and you testing in 7 hours. Or there is another glitch that you found and corrected. How pretty the new wallet is going to look etc.

The reason I ask is that over the past few days I have noticed that though devs are actively working, the quietness causes a few troubles.

Much appreciated...

For example, less trade and slow downward trend of coin value...

Tor is coming...

Smiley

ETA? Smiley

I'll get this one for the devs...soon
Devs' I know you are working hard getting things implemented but would it be possible to get a random update every now and again to tell us how things are going. You know, is the coding almost done and you testing in 7 hours. Or there is another glitch that you found and corrected. How pretty the new wallet is going to look etc.

The reason I ask is that over the past few days I have noticed that though devs are actively working, the quietness causes a few troubles.

Much appreciated...

Tor is coming...

Smiley

ETA? Smiley

Much appreciated...

Tor is coming...

Smiley

hahahaha - fair enough
Activity: 261

Much appreciated...

Tor is coming...

Smiley

Much appreciated...

Activity: 294
Oh shit ahah good job to the boys buying in at this random low dip
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
founder of X-Laboratories
Hi guys, hope a bright future for this coin, its specs are really interesting.
You have our support.
http://www.xlabstudio.com/analysis.html

/salute
With Tor implementation and multipool coming, I see ApexCoin is poised for a big rise in price so best to buy cheap now before price rise to the APEX literally.   Wink

I think so to, very undervalued now
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
With Tor implementation and multipool coming, I see ApexCoin is poised for a big rise in price so best to buy cheap now before price rise to the APEX literally.   Wink
That's quite an impressive site...Thanks.
legendary
Would either of you know an app for windows other than running an emulator?
Not exactly an app but a website that can help you keeping an eye on what you're doing in cryptoworld is imho CrypTrader
Would either of you know an app for windows other than running an emulator?
legendary
what about an android widget to show price, always handy to watch my investments
My app for this purpose is Bitcoin Checker, but APEX is not showing at Bittrex or Cryptsy atm.

It shows up fine for me. Did you update your list?
Ahhh!! there it is. Thx for pointing out Wink
Activity: 322
what about an android widget to show price, always handy to watch my investments
My app for this purpose is Bitcoin Checker, but APEX is not showing at Bittrex or Cryptsy atm.

It shows up fine for me. Did you update your list?
Pages:
Jump to: