Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 94. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
I don't see why dev would abandon project now, there's been minimal fud, price hasn't dropped too bad & it's a great idea for a coin, they probably busy working on tor and multipool.

He shouldn't and I hope he doesn't. This has a potential to be great. But with all these scamcoins around, it would be nice if he stopped by the thread and updated us a little on their progress... or at least let us know he was still around and working on the coin...  Tongue

Have no fear, the APEX dev team is here!  But yes we have been busy working on multiple projects at the same time as you already know since the weekend.  Apologizes for the brief silence, we'll try to give more updates.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I don't see why dev would abandon project now, there's been minimal fud, price hasn't dropped too bad & it's a great idea for a coin, they probably busy working on tor and multipool.

He shouldn't and I hope he doesn't. This has a potential to be great. But with all these scamcoins around, it would be nice if he stopped by the thread and updated us a little on their progress... or at least let us know he was still around and working on the coin...  Tongue
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Waiting too but i'm afraid that something's not doing well and we'll story like from Aegis coin scam etc shitcoins.;/

Waitng for signs of life from the dev...
Activity: 280
Looks like devs have abandoned, better Sell your coins fast. Not much buy support left.

no dice elmer fud. Last Active:   July 20, 2014, 09:10:42 AM  Grin

Shh... Cant blame a guy for trying Smiley

true. more cheap apex is a good idea.  Grin

this is for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROryl-yfZSE
Looks like devs have abandoned, better Sell your coins fast. Not much buy support left.

Shh... Cant blame a guy for trying Smiley
Activity: 280

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
good price,250sat,buy a lot.
Wow. Volume dead, price under 1k sat. No update from devs on ideas or progress. This is great  Grin
Activity: 294
Would you guys be interested in implementing a program that incentive's holding a large amount of coins.

Similar to what SYNC is doing with their whale program.

This will discourage people to dump large amounts of coins.

Please Reply if you guys think that would be a good idea.

Hell yeah that would be amazing! Lets do it
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Would you guys be interested in implementing a program that incentive's holding a large amount of coins.

Similar to what SYNC is doing with their whale program.

This will discourage people to dump large amounts of coins.

Please Reply if you guys think that would be a good idea.
Dev: A better blockexplorer with a richlist would be nice, is this something you are looking into? Smiley

Edit: Also the link to blockexplorer is broken on website.
Activity: 588
low price doesn't mean anything if dev's stay active and deliver
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Holding. Been doing this long enough to know that when the Devs are working, responding to questions, and have big things in the works (like these guys do), you use the "lull", when things get quiet and volume drops, as does the price, to buy in more for cheap.

I'm only saying this because I'm finished consolidating my stake (all BTC invested at the moment in this and other cryptos). But buying slow, as to not drive up the price, is a good strategy for now.

When the news comes, and these features are updated into the currency, boom.

Then the Devs will have to focus on what's next, in terms of beyond TOR, beyond Multipool, which I am sure they will.

Investors buy into countless currencies with Devs that literally disappear. Just scams. This isn't one of those and that's obvious.

Honestly alternative cryptos is becoming an exciting world. Some really great teams are developing innovative products and currencies, and I consider APEX to be among that crowd. A few new ICOs are also coming up which have promise.

Avoid the hype pump and dump scam coins. Invest in currencies that have a solid team. The same way you would with stocks. It's like Apple without Jobs... Just not the same stock now is it?

Strato
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
I'm still holding. One good announcement and the coin will 3000 sat again easily.

My personal view is that it should go past 10 k once things start moving again. It seems many people in the crypto world hate the idea of being patient. Also, though the devs didn't respond much  to my question, they responded so that means they are still around but doing what they supposed to be doing. So hold and stake is what my plan is.

My plan too Smiley
Activity: 392
I'm still holding. One good announcement and the coin will 3000 sat again easily.

My personal view is that it should go past 10 k once things start moving again. It seems many people in the crypto world hate the idea of being patient. Also, though the devs didn't respond much  to my question, they responded so that means they are still around but doing what they supposed to be doing. So hold and stake is what my plan is.
Pages:
Jump to: