Pages:
Author

Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum - page 11. (Read 69327 times)

legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
January 21, 2013, 03:11:22 AM
So ... until then ... there is still a very slim chance that someone else may be first Smiley

Wishful thinking IMO.

This, along with your recent posts in the Avalon thread, makes you sound angry/bitter that Avalon:
A. Didn't want your help developing software for their product.
B. Are not sending you a free ASIC.

Either way you look pretty silly to me.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Tongue

I thought I better highlight that bold red part that you ignored for some stupid reason ...

Wow... you changing the font and style of your post completely changed my opinion of the text within said post. Amazing how that works.

/sarcasm
Fuck you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
January 21, 2013, 03:10:23 AM
So ... until then ... there is still a very slim chance that someone else may be first Smiley

Wishful thinking IMO.

This, along with your recent posts in the Avalon thread, makes you sound angry/bitter that Avalon:

I thought I better highlight that bold red part that you ignored for some stupid reason ...

Wow... you changing the font and style of your post completely changed my opinion of the text within said post. Amazing how that works.

/sarcasm
legendary
January 21, 2013, 03:05:40 AM

Wishful thinking IMO.

legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
January 21, 2013, 03:02:37 AM

Wishful thinking IMO.

legendary
January 21, 2013, 02:44:41 AM
While it is likely true that Avalon has shipped one or two devices, they have not as yet given any proof other than to state that they have.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1466313

... and since it would appear that they didn't run the device with any proof of running it, it's currently sounding like there wont be any proof until jgarzik get's his Avalon that there will be any proof of the devices hashing either.

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
January 21, 2013, 01:49:54 AM
Bunch of fail.

These guys have been collecting pre-order funds on the premise that they'd ship first for 7 months and still got beat to the punch. So who's getting fired? Roll Eyes

Should be someone.. Someone that starts with 'I' and ends in 'naba' would be a good start.

For all the blustering by the 'hare', the 'tortoise' won the race.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 20, 2013, 10:17:44 PM
Bunch of fail.

These guys have been collecting pre-order funds on the premise that they'd ship first for 7 months and still got beat to the punch. So who's getting fired? Roll Eyes
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
January 20, 2013, 09:38:14 PM

trolollol <3 u guys BFL. Do yall still plan to ship in 2013?  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 20, 2013, 06:44:29 PM
Thereee wee gooo...

Alright everyone, time to beat is 5 hours 26 minutes and 38 seconds. Shouldn't be too hard, she's pretty quick on the keyboard normally.
You got in too early, you missed YipYip's 4 consecutive, useless posts, above in less than 10 minutes ...

*sigh* I know, I should've bet on YipYip instead..vastly faster than CharlieContent on the keyboard, and as a bonus his posts are generally illegible given the poor grammar and sentence structure.

After ignoring both CharlieContent and YipYip, I find there's about 4 or 5 actual posts per page, especially within the past 20 pages Tongue

Good one spell nazi...  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2013, 06:31:56 PM
Since BFL chose the FCBGA package with a metal top cover, I will be disappointed if it's not laser engraved with a holographic BFL logo.
Activity: 1162
January 20, 2013, 05:57:58 PM
I guess BFL needs to start preordering through AVALON! LOL!!!!

They should have done this two weeks ago to show at least something at CES 2013.

Look! We do have ASICS!
Activity: 784
January 20, 2013, 05:27:12 PM

Yes and they use QFN package.... Why that?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
January 20, 2013, 05:19:58 PM
Activity: 297
January 20, 2013, 02:01:06 PM
I had a question regarding the chip packaging, if the heat tolerances were not good enough on the QFN package, couldn't they have used them for the mini-singles and release the BGA chips later?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
January 20, 2013, 12:27:22 AM
Wow, so much trolling going on.

Poor stalking losers got nothing else to do.

Go back to your pedo forums on TOR. You know you want to

O.o

Why would get go away? there is so much FREE entertainment!

Fuck yeah! Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
January 19, 2013, 09:46:40 AM
Wow, so much trolling going on.

Poor stalking losers got nothing else to do.

Go back to your pedo forums on TOR. You know you want to

O.o
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
January 19, 2013, 05:22:35 AM
"Hmmmm... what's the least efficient way we can stack our Mini-Rig cases..."

Nailed It

Now now, who would want to store the box with its respective cover on it? It would make things so much easier for hispanic gangsta girl and who would want that? Also imagine how empty this whole setup would look.
Activity: 416
January 19, 2013, 05:14:32 AM
Hey BFL_Somebody, why did you stop posting in my thread you seemed very confident a few moths back when I sad that you are liars and etc. what about now? Dare to comment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
January 19, 2013, 12:36:44 AM

In response to the Schrodinger's (cat) comment, the image was not provided for the trolls, but for BFL's customers and, like with Pavlov's Dog, it gives them something to salivate over.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
January 19, 2013, 12:24:35 AM

Schrodinger's ASICs.  There was something inside the boxes until you looked.
Pages:
Jump to: