Pages:
Author

Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum - page 12. (Read 69327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
January 19, 2013, 12:11:56 AM
there is a lot of beautiful boxes...

So they took every one out of its shipping container, unwrapped it completely, and set it naked on the shelf jammed up next to its cousins?

At least they put some boards and sheets of foam or something down on those steel Nexel shelves.

BFL's technical dept

A lot of box's full of nothing with holes in them so that more nothing can get in to the box of nothing

(Also scratched) @ 30k a piece  Cool

I am willing to take a scratched one, so long as its filled with working ASICS.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
January 18, 2013, 11:58:41 PM

So they took every one out of its shipping container, unwrapped it completely, and set it naked on the shelf jammed up next to its cousins?

At least they put some boards and sheets of foam or something down on those steel Nexel shelves.

BFL's technical dept

A lot of box's full of nothing with holes in them so that more nothing can get in to the box of nothing

(Also scratched) @ 30k a piece  Cool

Activity: 574
January 18, 2013, 11:52:59 PM
PEW PRW PEW!
(No profanity this time)

Forgive my language sometimes, I'm an Aussie.  Also a Queenslander, which also multiplies the problem Tongue

This is true..
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2013, 11:43:43 PM

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
January 18, 2013, 11:06:01 PM
"Hmmmm... what's the least efficient way we can stack our Mini-Rig cases..."

Nailed It
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
January 18, 2013, 11:00:32 PM
PEW PRW PEW!
(No profanity this time)

Forgive my language sometimes, I'm an Aussie.  Also a Queenslander, which also multiplies the problem Tongue
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
January 18, 2013, 10:45:39 PM
Thereee wee gooo...

Alright everyone, time to beat is 5 hours 26 minutes and 38 seconds. Shouldn't be too hard, she's pretty quick on the keyboard normally.
You got in too early, you missed YipYip's 4 consecutive, useless posts, above in less than 10 minutes ...

Well I don't know about the rest of you Jive Turkey's, but I find YipYip's posts to be good wholesome and informative stuff.
Much better than some self-deluding Libertarian-fanatics that stomp around the forum. 

Bonker...*sigh*...now you understand why you were ignored after your first 100 posts...

For not bleating the same Libertarian fantasy dirge that is so fashionable around these parts?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
January 18, 2013, 09:52:39 PM
Thereee wee gooo...

Alright everyone, time to beat is 5 hours 26 minutes and 38 seconds. Shouldn't be too hard, she's pretty quick on the keyboard normally.
You got in too early, you missed YipYip's 4 consecutive, useless posts, above in less than 10 minutes ...

Well I don't know about the rest of you Jive Turkey's, but I find YipYip's posts to be good wholesome and informative stuff.
Much better than some self-deluding Libertarian-fanatics that stomp around the forum. 

Bonker...*sigh*...now you understand why you were ignored after your first 100 posts...
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
January 18, 2013, 07:51:24 PM
Thereee wee gooo...

Activity: 560
January 18, 2013, 06:51:09 PM

26 minirig cases... 39 TH/s!   Shocked

Not in that photo  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
January 18, 2013, 05:58:06 PM

26 minirig cases... 39 TH/s!   Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1022
January 18, 2013, 05:45:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 952
January 18, 2013, 02:46:12 PM
Whatever happened to Frizz23, BFL's biggest anti fan?
I see you modified my "Contest: Ad Week 3 Little Single SC Giveaway" submission Grin

Why is it that you asshamsters have no ideas of your own?

Here's the original:
imghttp://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/k9l5-f-9bf3.jpg[/img]
dude what
He's got a man crush on Josh. He's just got a funny way of showing it.
Activity: 568
January 18, 2013, 02:39:35 PM
Whatever happened to Frizz23, BFL's biggest anti fan?

I see you modified my "Contest: Ad Week 3 Little Single SC Giveaway" submission Grin

Why is it that you asshamsters have no ideas of your own?

Here's the original
Fail again, it was posted before in the shoutbox at bfl at 01-15-2013 11:19 AM "omg Frizz23, our troll, is an adult! Hiding in a BFL minirig case!" http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...psed4dce0c.png
So you stole it yourself, xulux appotomax supertramp.
Activity: 840
January 18, 2013, 11:46:10 AM
The trolls here are like Kardashians. No matter how much I ignore them, they continue to reproduce.

Well at least the Kardashians have... wait, no, nevermind. That was E.T.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 18, 2013, 11:28:26 AM
The trolls here are like Kardashians. No matter how much I ignore them, they continue to reproduce.
legendary
Activity: 1002
Bitcoin
January 18, 2013, 09:53:58 AM

Ignore List = Spam/Insult/Profanity Filter..

At least, it filter more crap than hide usefull info !

Whitout this feature, I would read a lot less, if no more in this forum !!!

Have a nice life !
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
January 18, 2013, 09:30:09 AM
Thereee wee gooo...

*sigh* I know, I should've bet on YipYip instead..vastly faster than CharlieContent on the keyboard, and as a bonus his posts are generally illegible given the poor grammar and sentence structure.

After ignoring both CharlieContent and YipYip, I find there's about 4 or 5 actual posts per page, especially within the past 20 pages Tongue
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
January 18, 2013, 02:15:40 AM
All hail the mighty ignore list, silencer of dissention, censor of questions, ensurer of the one true path.

You forgot "starver of trolls"

I don't think it functions very well in that regard.

Maybe.

I mostly use it so the browsing bitcointalk.org is safe for work. Posters who only seem to produce profanity laden posts? Well, welcome to my ignore list, you fucking foulmouthed cunts.

Grin That post made my day.  If I could get a Sean Connery voice to read it...
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
January 18, 2013, 01:35:01 AM
All hail the mighty ignore list, silencer of dissention, censor of questions, ensurer of the one true path.

You forgot "starver of trolls"

I don't think it functions very well in that regard.

Maybe.

I mostly use it so that browsing bitcointalk.org is safe for work. Posters who only seem to produce profanity laden posts? Well, welcome to my ignore list, you fucking foulmouthed cunts.

Pages:
Jump to: