Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 2. (Read 81837 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
is this still alive Huh
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please vote for ARC to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

Activity: 7
It has been a long time since everything has fallen, nor is there any concern for them to fix things, a pity.
Surely for them this is a toy, I learned a lot using this blockchain, but it seems that it is all endorsed.

Does anyone know any information if this is going to be fixed or not?
Activity: 137
Hello,

after the "big failout" for arcticcoin my masternode went back some days ago (I've given an update here). Since then my ARC masternode doesn't work very stable. I am repeatingly getting "NEW_START_REQUIRED". After doing this it is stuck again at mnsync status "GOLDMINENODE_SYNC_SPORKS".

Does anyone have a clue what to do to resolve this permanently? This really sucks. I'm running some other masternodes as well and those doesn't require so much maintenaince like arcticcoin node does!

I'm really thinking about shutting it down it these problems persist.
Activity: 41
Hi, I am from MasterNodes.pro, ArticCoim's listing on our site is set to expire October 1st, 2018.  can a member of the team/dev/or interested community member reach out to us at [email protected]  so we can handles the fees to relist ?    Thanks guys
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Anything new going on with ARC these days?  I still have a masternode running somewhere but haven't checked it in months.

i would checkit, cause few weeks ago there were changes or error has occurred... so probably your MN doesnt run atm
copper member
Activity: 14
Anything new going on with ARC these days?  I still have a masternode running somewhere but haven't checked it in months.
Activity: 1
 Hi guys! im getting this error when starting wallet --->no block source available.. Can someone help me out please?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

I added 10 "ENABLED" nodes to my arcticcoin.conf, deleted gmcache.dat and peers.dat as suggested and restarted the wallet, but same issue persists. "No Block Source Available". I too am using it just for learning about masternodes, it would be nice to get it working again if you have any other suggestions.

I understand your disappointment, unfortunately I have no other suggestions to give you and although I may seem pedantic and repetitive I assure you that even today I opened the wallet several times and it worked, as always synchronizes with at least 15 or 17 peers within minutes from opening of the wallet. That's all!  Smiley

You are probably on a fork. Only way to fix this now that you have added valid nodes:

• Close your wallet
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\peers.dat
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\blocks (folder)
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\chainstate (folder)
  • Open your wallet
  • Wait for full sync. This could take a few hours!

C.

For those having issues syncing your wallet still, try this - worked again for me just now, my wallet is syncing again. Make sure you follow michele1it's instructions to add some valid (ENABLED) nodes to arcticcoin.conf first.
You can just reindex blockchain, its not a problem. Where you got working nodes? Enabled nodes which shows in the your not synced wallet can be in wrong chain.
Activity: 13

I added 10 "ENABLED" nodes to my arcticcoin.conf, deleted gmcache.dat and peers.dat as suggested and restarted the wallet, but same issue persists. "No Block Source Available". I too am using it just for learning about masternodes, it would be nice to get it working again if you have any other suggestions.

I understand your disappointment, unfortunately I have no other suggestions to give you and although I may seem pedantic and repetitive I assure you that even today I opened the wallet several times and it worked, as always synchronizes with at least 15 or 17 peers within minutes from opening of the wallet. That's all!  Smiley

You are probably on a fork. Only way to fix this now that you have added valid nodes:

• Close your wallet
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\peers.dat
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\blocks (folder)
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\chainstate (folder)
  • Open your wallet
  • Wait for full sync. This could take a few hours!

C.

For those having issues syncing your wallet still, try this - worked again for me just now, my wallet is syncing again. Make sure you follow michele1it's instructions to add some valid (ENABLED) nodes to arcticcoin.conf first.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Within the ARC Development Program, there was initiated a rebranding process of "ArcticCoin" into "Advanced Technology Coin"✔️

This is exactly why, the official topic of ARC has moved🌎

Please, join ARC new bitcointalk topic via link⏩ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40966962
[...] The reason for these difficulties lies in testing of several updates, [...]

@AdvancedTechnologyCoin it is a real shame doing "testing" of software-updates in the mainnet! Why have these changes not being testet in testnet or a separate dev-net by creating a second testnet instance for quality-testing?

You are playing with destroying any trust in Arc-Coin with every day these issues will continue make the coin unusable!

I'm also software-developer. I only can advise to rollback the previous updates to make mainnet stable again!
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
Dear community!
Currently, the ARC network is experiencing technical malfunctions, in particular frequent delays with the wallets synchronization and long confirmation of transactions. The reason for these difficulties lies in testing of several updates, which will make inner transactions faster and more stable in the future. The ARC team is working on eliminating these errors. Unfortunately, now it is not possible to completely restore the stable operation of the network.
We ask all ARC users to be sympathetic to this situation, which will be normalized in the near future!
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
compound-coin
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
Lol. 

Classic
compound-coin
Dear community!
Currently, the ARC network is experiencing technical malfunctions, in particular frequent delays with the wallets synchronization and long confirmation of transactions. The reason for these difficulties lies in testing of several updates, which will make inner transactions faster and more stable in the future. The ARC team is working on eliminating these errors. Unfortunately, now it is not possible to completely restore the stable operation of the network.
We ask all ARC users to be sympathetic to this situation, which will be normalized in the near future!
Real strange.
Legnum-Abez where you find this announce? Its official position? Do you relate to the developers?
From Discord
Can't find his Discord, link from website is broken. ARC devs active in Discord? Can you send me invite?

https://discord.gg/Wrw9wJj
Dear community!
Real strange.
Legnum-Abez where you find this announce? Its official position? Do you relate to the developers?
From Discord
Can't find his Discord, link from website is broken. ARC devs active in Discord? Can you send me invite?
compound-coin
Dear community!
Real strange.

From Discord
Dear community!
Real strange.

Found it here:
https://twitter.com/ARC_Tech_Coin/status/1026758813813297152

and here:
https://www.facebook.com/advtech.official/photos/a.1810661292547132.1073741828.1764698573810071/2196206090659315/?type=3&theater

It's a shame on the developers... should'n the testnet be for such "experiments"?
Dear community!
Real strange.
Pages:
Jump to: