Pages:
Author

Topic: Arctic Coin (ARC), No premine, Evolution over 1 year - page 4. (Read 81837 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

Oh dear. This is what happens when the devs go AWOL and don't deliver anything other than tweets (for a year!)!

Yearly income
$8.5609
0.00128088 BTC
374.5265 ARC

C.
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
Still no forward progress on this project.

Sad.

Planned for 2016-2017 Innovative product from ARC - this in cryptocurrency has not yet been! Internet-MALL - the ability to use ARC coin to pay for goods and services. And also to sell their products and services for ARC coin. Social Network - communication, entertainment, games, and the ability to create their own online shops with reception ARC coins, and more. The full mobile application Arctic Core

Hey... guys... its 2018.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/arctic-coin. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
Activity: 7
I asked for the withdraw of coins from arcticcoin.org to my wallet, gives out 'Something went wrong' and so on for a whole week ,,,, tell me who knows what's wrong?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
What happend with Cryptopia? They delisted Arctic Coin? I missed everything.
So now only Yobit?

Strange ... I do not know what you see but at the moment I see that trading is active on Cryptopia for ARC...

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ARC_BTC

The current markets for ARC are these:

https://coinmarketcap.com/it/currencies/arcticcoin/#markets
Sorry for troubling. I don't knew that ArcticCoin now named Advanced Technology Coin.
Activity: 7
Thanks! for the help! i have the same problem.. but now, with this, all work now

You are probably on a fork. Only way to fix this now that you have added valid nodes:

Close your wallet
Delete %appdata\arcticcore\peers.dat
Delete %appdata\arcticcore\blocks (folder)
Delete %appdata\arcticcore\chainstate (folder)
Open your wallet
Wait for full sync. This could take a few hours!

C.

Can you explain why you say it's on a fork?
So now only Yobit?

Erm...

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ARC_BTC

C.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
So now only Yobit?
Activity: 13

I added 10 "ENABLED" nodes to my arcticcoin.conf, deleted gmcache.dat and peers.dat as suggested and restarted the wallet, but same issue persists. "No Block Source Available". I too am using it just for learning about masternodes, it would be nice to get it working again if you have any other suggestions.

I understand your disappointment, unfortunately I have no other suggestions to give you and although I may seem pedantic and repetitive I assure you that even today I opened the wallet several times and it worked, as always synchronizes with at least 15 or 17 peers within minutes from opening of the wallet. That's all!  Smiley

You are probably on a fork. Only way to fix this now that you have added valid nodes:

• Close your wallet
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\peers.dat
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\blocks (folder)
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\chainstate (folder)
  • Open your wallet
  • Wait for full sync. This could take a few hours!

C.

Bingo! That did it - thanks, it's synchronizing successfully now. I appreciate the help!

I added 10 "ENABLED" nodes to my arcticcoin.conf, deleted gmcache.dat and peers.dat as suggested and restarted the wallet, but same issue persists. "No Block Source Available". I too am using it just for learning about masternodes, it would be nice to get it working again if you have any other suggestions.

I understand your disappointment, unfortunately I have no other suggestions to give you and although I may seem pedantic and repetitive I assure you that even today I opened the wallet several times and it worked, as always synchronizes with at least 15 or 17 peers within minutes from opening of the wallet. That's all!  Smiley

• Close your wallet
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\peers.dat
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\blocks (folder)
  • Delete %appdata\arcticcore\chainstate (folder)
  • Open your wallet
  • Wait for full sync. This could take a few hours!

C.
Activity: 13

The mobile wallet has already been delivered. As for the masternodes, I know that many are in NEW START REQUIRED but probably they are old nodes abandoned by the owners or the servers restarted, there may be various hypotheses. If you look at the protocol it has not changed, so what you say does not seem right. In addition, I have a masternode active for a couple of months and continues to be ENABLED, synchronizes with the last visible block in the explorer and regularly receive the rewards. These are the facts. I would not want the problems of some to become an unmotivated FUD ... little advice open the file arcticcoin.conf and write in the following line addnode = 0.0.0.0 (take an IP of a masternode that you see ENABLED and replace it instead of the zeros, you can also put many lines same with different IP of masternodes ENABLED). You also delete the peers.dat file and the gmcache.dat file from the wallet working directory. Restart the wallet and see if you solve this ...

Example of arcticcoin.conf (put working masternode IPs in place of zeros)
addnode = 0.0.0.0
addnode = 0.0.0.0
addnode = 0.0.0.0

I didn't mean a planned fork and protocol change. You can see that on 23rd April 100's of goldminenodes went offline, so something happened!

My problem is that there are obviously issues but the dev team do not communicate with the community. Take a look on either of the discord servers they use, you will see I have 1000 x more posts than the devs - because I used to support the coin. I don't anymore. The only thing it is good for is learning about masternodes. You'll never make money from it unless something changes.

C.

Exact! In fact, I used it for this, to learn the masternodes spending little but with a project that has existed for some time, I'm not planning to make money with ARC I'm not so naive!  Cheesy But what I noticed is a minimum of Twitter account activity and I still see at least recent team photos ... much better than other industry projects that cost a lot more. If I have to throw around 30 dollars from the window I prefer to do it with an old project and with real faces photographed at events ... that's all ...

https://twitter.com/ARC_Tech_Coin

Regarding the operation of the wallet and the masternode I confirm that with the right peers inside the configuration file as indicated in my post above my wallet it connects and synchronizes without any problem with at least 15 peers (sometimes even with 17 or 18 peers) and some have a ping also about 70 ms (not bad!), even today received reward, everything working perfectly. Actually my wallet works even without personalizing the peers as explained above ...

Activity: 4
A good trade system by proposing a variety of comfort, convenience, conveniences and below spending than other interchanges will produce a tight competition in the stock exchanges for crypto players!

Well said bro. It's going to be very competitive.

The mobile wallet has already been delivered. As for the masternodes, I know that many are in NEW START REQUIRED but probably they are old nodes abandoned by the owners or the servers restarted, there may be various hypotheses. If you look at the protocol it has not changed, so what you say does not seem right. In addition, I have a masternode active for a couple of months and continues to be ENABLED, synchronizes with the last visible block in the explorer and regularly receive the rewards. These are the facts. I would not want the problems of some to become an unmotivated FUD ... little advice open the file arcticcoin.conf and write in the following line addnode = 0.0.0.0 (take an IP of a masternode that you see ENABLED and replace it instead of the zeros, you can also put many lines same with different IP of masternodes ENABLED). You also delete the peers.dat file and the gmcache.dat file from the wallet working directory. Restart the wallet and see if you solve this ...

addnode = 0.0.0.0
addnode = 0.0.0.0
addnode = 0.0.0.0

I didn't mean a planned fork and protocol change. You can see that on 23rd April 100's of goldminenodes went offline, so something happened!

My problem is that there are obviously issues but the dev team do not communicate with the community. Take a look on either of the discord servers they use, you will see I have 1000 x more posts than the devs - because I used to support the coin. I don't anymore. The only thing it is good for is learning about masternodes. You'll never make money from it unless something changes.

C.
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
киньтe ктo-нибyдь cвeжий cпиcoк нoд, a тo чтo-тo мoи нe cинxpoнизиpyютcя... Sad

Write in English politely, it's the rules, thank you!
I also confirm that even today the wallet continues to synchronize with over fifteen different peers without any problem (some nodes have also a ping of about 80 or 90 ms).
I do not understand why you have these problems, there are so many active peers, maybe you should clear the cache somehow ... do your research ...  Smiley

You are mistaken if you think there are no issues. Take a look at their own official masternode list here https://arcticcoin.org/en-EN/goldmine-list

69% of all goldminenodes (masternodes) have NEW_START_REQUIRED. This happened a few weeks ago. I guess there could have been a fork, but I don't know as I sold all my coins and deleted the wallet after 1 year of no developer activity. The coin is effectively dead; the developers occasionally post some plans but have yet to deliver a single thing.

C.

addnode = 0.0.0.0
addnode = 0.0.0.0
addnode = 0.0.0.0

copper member
Activity: 70
Hi. If the source code is unavailable for a year, are not you afraid that interest in the project will fall? how do you want to stimulate demand?

I also confirm that even today the wallet continues to synchronize with over fifteen different peers without any problem (some nodes have also a ping of about 80 or 90 ms).
I do not understand why you have these problems, there are so many active peers, maybe you should clear the cache somehow ... do your research ...  Smiley

You are mistaken if you think there are no issues. Take a look at their own official masternode list here https://arcticcoin.org/en-EN/goldmine-list

69% of all goldminenodes (masternodes) have NEW_START_REQUIRED. This happened a few weeks ago. I guess there could have been a fork, but I don't know as I sold all my coins and deleted the wallet after 1 year of no developer activity. The coin is effectively dead; the developers occasionally post some plans but have yet to deliver a single thing.

C.
Activity: 343
Merit: 14

I do not understand why you have these problems, there are so many active peers, maybe you should clear the cache somehow ... do your research ...  Smiley
Activity: 1
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Has the same problem. Stucked at block 347816, 9 days behind - "no block source available".
Are there any actual list of nodes?
Pages:
Jump to: