Pages:
Author

Topic: ARDOR NXT - page 5. (Read 8047 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 23, 2016, 06:28:18 AM
Great features but I doubt it will gain any traction.

Why would that be? Everything is gaining traction these days, justified or not

For all the people that complain about ICOs, I'm surprised they are not coming aboard yet.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
June 23, 2016, 03:56:07 AM

Why would that be? Everything is gaining traction these days, justified or not
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 22, 2016, 06:58:23 PM
Definitely looking forward to Ardor. I'm biased.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2016, 02:54:52 PM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 22, 2016, 01:12:09 PM
It would be simpler to understand if you said buy some nxt, hold them, and you get some free Ardor coins. Explain how anyone holding nxt in his wallet during the following three months gets a share of the new Ardor coin proportional to the number of nxt he holds.

Saying "the Nxt core dev team is letting anyone get into the blockchain space with a new child chain platform, Ardor" is too technical to understand.

I have bought some nxt and want my free Ardor coins, and the nxt price chart shows others are buying nxt to get their share of the free Ardor coins.

I think Ardor is a good idea but it could be promoted better with simpler explanations of how to get free Ardor coins.

Thanks for the feedback! We had to make some concessions with what we were saying as we didn't want things to be too technical and at the same time too simplified. We'll be making announcements catered to the crypto community and the mainstream media separately moving forward. What we meant by that statement is that anyone can create their own chain and use blockchain technology.

There's another aspect of it though, which is what makes it a bit complicated, but we're working on simplifying this information as well. In addition to getting Ardor tokens, the total amount of NXT one has will determine how many tokens in the dedicated child chain they will get (tentatively named "FNX"). For every 1 NXT users have, they'll get 0.5 FNX.

Thanks for acquiring NXT! By getting NXT you've joined our community - welcome! Feel free to join us on our forum - nxtforum.org Smiley
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
June 22, 2016, 12:05:06 PM
It would be simpler to understand if you said buy some nxt, hold them, and you get some free Ardor coins. Explain how anyone holding nxt in his wallet during the following three months gets a share of the new Ardor coin proportional to the number of nxt he holds.

Saying "the Nxt core dev team is letting anyone get into the blockchain space with a new child chain platform, Ardor" is too technical to understand.

I have bought some nxt and want my free Ardor coins, and the nxt price chart shows others are buying nxt to get their share of the free Ardor coins.

I think Ardor is a good idea but it could be promoted better with simpler explanations of how to get free Ardor coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
June 22, 2016, 08:23:02 AM
Between you and CfB, who is the evil guy?

hello

CFA and CFB r not related.

CFB is genuine oldschool hacker innovator

CFA is professional retired gardener

Both r independent.

PS  Back to topic, votes looking good.

~CfA~

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
June 22, 2016, 06:28:56 AM
Between you and CfB, who is the evil guy?
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
June 21, 2016, 04:58:17 PM
"The Nxt core dev team is letting anyone get into the blockchain space with a new child chain platform, Ardor, which will incorporate the technologies proven for years by the Nxt 1.0 cryptocurrency and blockchain. Soon, anyone will be able to create their own solutions using the blockchain technology with the Ardor child chains."

What Do You Think About ARDOR / NXT2.0? Are you looking forward to it? Do you want to have it? Or are you just like what?

~CfA~
Pages:
Jump to: