Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 180. (Read 395481 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Will ardor be on exchanges or only the nxt assest exchange after oct 12th?

Exchanges have not confirmed this, yet.
EvilDave is in contact with them and when we have news about this we will of course tell everyone Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
a thought just occurred to me Grin , would it be possible to buy a very large amount of nxt and hold for just a few days till my set goal of ardor is reached and than sell nxt without too much of a price dip or am I too late to try this? I know ideal time would have been the start of snapshot period now I am not so sure.

The market isn't liquid enough for that. You would pump the price then crash it... At a huge loss.
Activity: 385
Will ardor be on exchanges or only the nxt assest exchange after oct 12th?
Activity: 321
Merit: 252
a thought just occurred to me Grin , would it be possible to buy a very large amount of nxt and hold for just a few days till my set goal of ardor is reached and than sell nxt without too much of a price dip or am I too late to try this? I know ideal time would have been the start of snapshot period now I am not so sure.
You could buy a billion NXT today for 3.9k sat, hold for one day and then sell for same price and get 11 million ARDR on October 12th for free  Grin
Activity: 420
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Nxt Foundation now officially an affiliate member of the Hyperledger Project

This is gentlemen.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Nxt Foundation now officially an affiliate member of the Hyperledger Project

https://www.hyperledger.org/news/announcement/2016/08/hyperledger-project-grows-170-percent-six-months

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - (August 30, 2016) - Hyperledger Project, a collaborative cross-industry effort created to advance blockchain technology, announced today that 17 new organizations have joined to help create an open standard for distributed ledgers for a new generation of transactional applications.

“There’s been a tremendous response to our vision for creating an open community for blockchain technology and we’re proud to be celebrating this member milestone,” said Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director of Hyperledger Project. “At a growth rate of nearly two new members joining per week - there’s no telling where we’ll be at by the end of the year -  I look forward to working with this growing community to further our open blockchain development efforts."

Hyperledger Project is working to enable organizations to build and run robust, industry-specific applications, platforms and hardware systems to support their individual business transactions by creating an enterprise grade, open source distributed ledger framework and code base.

The new Hyperledger members come from across Europe, Asia and the United States and join a rapidly growing and diverse group across finance, banking, Internet of Things, supply chains, manufacturing and other technologies. The latest members include: Cloud Security Alliance, Energy Blockchain Laboratory, Global Peersafe Technology Corp., Inuit Foundation - University of Rome “Tor Vergata,” Intuit, Investrata Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship (IFSE), iRootech Technology Co., Ltd, MIRACL UK Limited, Netki, Nxt Foundation, Orange Magic Cube (GoX Tech), Samsung SDS, Sany Heavy Group Co., Ltd, Tai Cloud Corp., Union Mobile Pay E-Commerce Co., Ltd., Wutongtree and Yunphant Blockchain.
Hmm this forging solo is frustrating at times. I go some days with no blocks then when I do get a block its 0. I am forging solo to help the network as forging in a pool I thought was not as good.

I have the same experience and still do it solo for moral satisfaction Smiley
Activity: 406
Hmm this forging solo is frustrating at times. I go some days with no blocks then when I do get a block its 0. I am forging solo to help the network as forging in a pool I thought was not as good.

forging is altruistic bro ... there's zero $$ in it unless you're a whale, and then only peanuts really
Activity: 770
#Ardor news – August 2016 (IV): The pioneer platform

http://nxter.org/nxt-news-august-2016-iv-the-pioneer-platform/

@Nxter_Org
Activity: 448
can't wait. this is great i think
Activity: 460
Snapshots #Ardor stop in 6 weeks. Buy #NXT and stake till 12 Oct
www.ardorplatform.com

I think your link is broken.
Upgrade time! Release 1.10.2 is here 😎
https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-10-2/?topicseen#msg223867

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Release 1.10.2

https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.10.2.zip

sha256:

a4406ca9d1f4104683bc4c02a281073cf478a9e01a96375a108db3aa11faedd0  nxt-client-1.10.2.zip

https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.10.2.sh

sha256:

dc23ff50f0131c90428f1193b1253bf441f6fc2c44a059670c3b634c1b063918  nxt-client-1.10.2.sh

https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-client-1.10.2.exe

https://bitbucket.org/JeanLucPicard/nxt/downloads/nxt-installer-1.10.2.dmg

The exe, dmg, and sh packages must have a digital signature by "Stichting NXT".

Change log:

Changed default setting of nxt.apiServerCORS to true in nxt-default.properties,
to enable cross origin filter on the API server by default.

Added CORS peer service field, showing whether CORS is enabled for open API
nodes.

Recalculate NRS.isLocalhost when api proxy is enabled and blockchain download
has finished. Fixed starting funding monitor when running on remote host.

To protect against brute force attacks on the admin password of public nodes,
after 3 unsuccessful login attempts the remote host is blacklisted for 1 h.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=spV1
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Ignore   Report to moderator  
Snapshots #Ardor stop in 6 weeks. Buy #NXT and stake till 12 Oct
www.ardorplatform.org
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Wow I actually made it to top 200 with NXT  Cheesy
Without any losses
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
why do they just not update the nxt code base?

why the ardor?Huh

i was impressed with nxt what happened?
Jump to: