Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 3. (Read 395419 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 66
Ardor.World Update
  • Web-push notifications
  • EXEL export transactions #Ardor / $Ignis and $Nxt.

Cabinet Open public testing
https://twitter.com/ardor_world/status/1352534347442745346

Update Ardor.World Smiley!

Ardor.World Roadmap 2021 - New unique services await you in 2021
https://twitter.com/ardor_world/status/1347393268577812481

Last News about Ardor / Nxt / Ignis
https://t.me/nxt_ardor_ignis_news
Ardor.World Update

Lambo Tesla Iphone KFC in NXT, ARDR, IGNIS, BITS, GPS, BTC, ETH

https://twitter.com/ardor_world/status/1341433955174801410

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000
Looking forward to this question too

It looks like there is no need to block tokens, this is a program to support the network.

There is a technical question - as I understand it, the port for exchanging with the network can change. For example, I have a network behind a firewall, where the rule works - "everything that is clearly not allowed is prohibited." The question is - which port forwarding do I need to do on the router so that the node can interact with the network?

Thanks for insight sir !
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

It looks like there is no need to block tokens, this is a program to support the network.

There is a technical question - as I understand it, the port for exchanging with the network can change. For example, I have a network behind a firewall, where the rule works - "everything that is clearly not allowed is prohibited." The question is - which port forwarding do I need to do on the router so that the node can interact with the network?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000
Yes, it can be run on ARM 64 as JAVA is cross-platformed, Ardor is written in JAVA. For the technical requirements head to https://ardordocs.jelurida.com/Node_Reward_Program  There are some guides how to run NXT/ARDOR nodes  on Raspberry Pi, even  solar powered one, I saw them, so you can find them easily when searching.

Thanks for the information ! I assumed that the Java project should be cross-platform, but allowed some "nuances", unfortunately ARM64 has not yet received support at the x86 / x64 level. And another question - as I understand it, to connect to this project, the node must "hold" a certain amount of coins, this is the PoS platform. If yes - how many tokens are needed to freeze on a node?

legendary
Yes, it can be run on ARM 64 as JAVA is cross-platformed, Ardor is written in JAVA. For the technical requirements head to https://ardordocs.jelurida.com/Node_Reward_Program  There are some guides how to run NXT/ARDOR nodes  on Raspberry Pi, even  solar powered one, I saw them, so you can find them easily when searching.

Thanks for the information ! I assumed that the Java project should be cross-platform, but allowed some "nuances", unfortunately ARM64 has not yet received support at the x86 / x64 level. And another question - as I understand it, to connect to this project, the node must "hold" a certain amount of coins, this is the PoS platform. If yes - how many tokens are needed to freeze on a node?

legendary
Where can I get information about the TODAY'S economic model of the project, and especially - what is the economic benefit from launching and supporting the nodes ?

There was a reward program for those who run full ARDOR/NXT nodes : https://www.jelurida.com/news/ardor-and-nxt-node-rewards-are-here  That program  was designed to run for 6 months starting from April 1st. Probably it is over at this point   but I think you can communicate with Jelurida support and ask them directly about that.

Jelurida wrote at Sep 30 : "We are happy to announce that our successful #Ardor & #Nxt node rewards program will continue at least until the end of 2020! A total of 7500 IGNIS will be distributed daily to users running full Ardor and/or Nxt nodes!". I really hope they will continue with this reward program also in 2021 year, as this is still one of few things on ARDR blockchain, that make a perfect sense.

But now (for ca 12 hours) reward program is out of order -- maybe some technical maintenance due to new version of Ardor client (2.3.3) ? But I haven't found single word about this as here, as on ardorforum.org - where is till now also no single word about that 2.3.3 version in "Ardor Software Releases" section. This lack of communication thru the "classical channels" is sad.

Hello ! Where can I get information about the reward program and the technical requirements for running the nodes for this program? And yet - can ARDOR nodes be run on the ARM64 platform? Is the project also written in Java like Next?
Activity: 181
Merit: 11
Where can I get information about the TODAY'S economic model of the project, and especially - what is the economic benefit from launching and supporting the nodes ?

There was a reward program for those who run full ARDOR/NXT nodes : https://www.jelurida.com/news/ardor-and-nxt-node-rewards-are-here  That program  was designed to run for 6 months starting from April 1st. Probably it is over at this point   but I think you can communicate with Jelurida support and ask them directly about that.

Jelurida wrote at Sep 30 : "We are happy to announce that our successful #Ardor & #Nxt node rewards program will continue at least until the end of 2020! A total of 7500 IGNIS will be distributed daily to users running full Ardor and/or Nxt nodes!". I really hope they will continue with this reward program also in 2021 year, as this is still one of few things on ARDR blockchain, that make a perfect sense.

But now (for ca 12 hours) reward program is out of order -- maybe some technical maintenance due to new version of Ardor client (2.3.3) ? But I haven't found single word about this as here, as on ardorforum.org - where is till now also no single word about that 2.3.3 version in "Ardor Software Releases" section. This lack of communication thru the "classical channels" is sad.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Jelurida has decided to get seriously into gambling business as it "is set to launch an on-chain version of the bridge, the strategy card game." I was surprised to learn that Triffic is also hosted  on Ardor platform. Ardor is  about to become a gear for p2p gambling? I would only support such move, this a chance to get traction again.

I thought it was more of a platform/reward system for Bridge, not that they were going to set it up as a gambling platform?

As for whether any of it matters... I expect not. It's a step above 'chesscoin' as Jelurida has a Bridge partner, but it's not exactly earth-shattering news there. I wasn't aware of a huge Bridge community out there all clamoring for a crypto on-chain version of the game.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hellou,can somebody help,my broblem is,i opened my ardor desktop    but  Blockhain download halted,no connection, what i can do?.My last transcation is 5.3.2018   and there is text   1.7.2018  last updated(Block 262347) regards juha

You can use the lite wallet, so you won't have to worry about the full blockchain.
[/
must try it, thank you very muchquote]
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Hellou,can somebody help,my broblem is,i opened my ardor desktop    but  Blockhain download halted,no connection, what i can do?.My last transcation is 5.3.2018   and there is text   1.7.2018  last updated(Block 262347) regards juha

You can use the lite wallet, so you won't have to worry about the full blockchain.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Could somebody fix it ? It looks like a problem with certificate (for explorer.jelurida.com) :

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to explorer.jelurida.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely.

What can you do about it?

explorer.jelurida.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for explorer.jelurida.com expired on 10/31/2020.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

What is the issue with their certificate? Just checked it and everything seems to be OK with it, certificate is valid till 30 Dec, 2020. The site is loading fast with no noticeable problem. Security seems to be on the proper level, checked with https://www.urlvoid.com/scan/explorer.jelurida.com/  What could be bothering you?

Read my comments more precisely, please. I wrote that this issue is fixed already. Previous Let's Encrypt certificate has been expired at 2020-10-30, so this caused the situation. In the meantime, somebody (I don't know, if due to my notice here or independently of it) fixed this (renewing process of the certificate). I'm curious, why they haven't this scripted automatically (as most people have), but ... doesn't matter.

Rewarding process still doesn't work, anyway.

Great. Anyway - some changes by the ARDR/NXT reward algorithm ? I see on the blockchain, that some reward transactions are still running, but I didn't received any reward transaction for almost 24hrs, and normally I get several reward transactions per a day. Sure, it can be a statistical coincidence, but I think it's unlikely. Does somebody knows any details ?

Rewarding is stopped for (more than) 24hrs...again. I don't know, if this is related to the weekend trouble with webpages (expired certificate, this has been fixed already), but...it's sad. What is more sad for me, is total lack of communications, as here on bitcointalk, as on ardorforum.org -- do we still have some active users somewhere ?
Could somebody fix it ? It looks like a problem with certificate (for explorer.jelurida.com) :

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to explorer.jelurida.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely.

What can you do about it?

explorer.jelurida.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for explorer.jelurida.com expired on 10/31/2020.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE
Activity: 652
Merit: 123

And although my comments above are negative, I wouldn't really classify ARDR as a shitcoin.

It is far from shitcoin, actually good technique, good developments, plenty of  concepts of the first-in-the-world type,  but lack of good marketing. They missed the moment to get traction .In the meantime, a variety of competing technologies have emerged that have intercepted and developed their ideas. Now the team has to fight hard to survive.

BTW, anyone uses Ledger to control Ardor? I have a few relevant questions.

Wait for another black swan in november and see ardor crouching on its knees. Boomers are gonna believe this shit u are saying. About concepts and development happenings which you know aint real. Shadow of bureaucracy is now cast over this landscape amid the start of institutional era. Institutions enter and pour money into whatever they support while bureaucrat devs only lean to projects institutions tell them to develop. Death ahead.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Ardor World Update!🚀

Added Triffic (GPS) child chain Page  - GPS Blockchain Analyze, GPS Rich List, Get Balance GPS in USD, BTC
https://twitter.com/ardor_world/status/1309147464402964480

This is interesting. Earning while moving.
Sadly, its not compatable with all Android smartphones.
Pages:
Jump to: