Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 4. (Read 395419 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 66
Ardor World Update!🚀

Added Triffic (GPS) child chain Page  - GPS Blockchain Analyze, GPS Rich List, Get Balance GPS in USD, BTC
https://twitter.com/ardor_world/status/1309147464402964480
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
all the 'devs' in the whole nxt community of 'awesome shitcoin tech' are a joke, and all these failed projects just continue to prove that.  mind you their intensions (and maybe the tech) are still better than alllll the scamcoin devs and allll the bullshit ETH erc20/defi bullshit.

Just a tip, if you want to go after ardor choose the absolutely horrible marketing (basically none) or idiotic approach the lead dev has taken for the coin. The coin basically is 3 years too late ... it's made for the ICO craze and to compete with ETH. There obviously is no ICO craze anymore and it lost the ETH battle pretty much from the start.

The tech is interesting, but barely anyone uses the coin. The price has been pounded for nearly 3 years straight, and pretty much any movement now can be attributed solely to pump/dumps.

No need to bring up nxt, as that is truly dead. I have no clue why they didn't retire that chain when they did their airdrop years ago for it. Eh, reminds me, other troll fodder would be is absolutely shady airdrop/ico from the 2017 timeperiod ... nxt holders got destroyed (well, pretty much any holders from back then did)... I sometimes wonder if Jeleurida's lowkey approach is because they want to lay low from any SEC eyeballs. Their ICO was after the DAO stuff...

Anyway, see how that works better than just throwing out shitcoin or dead or whatever?

haha bro 100%...yes...but....i am to lazy and do not care enough to resort to having to type all that.  those are good reasons to prove how shit it is so thank you.  i'm sure there are plenty more.  people (i would fucking hope) should have KNOWN this BY NOW though.  if not..../facepalm.   They would if joining into any of these group of coins "communities" for sure ahahahahhahaaaahaha.  but yeah...sometimes we have to let ppl figure out for themselves too.  i can at least advise it is shit...give some basic reasons, but up to ppl to DYOR to figure out why.  better they see for themselves than 'believe' some random asshole on the internet, right? lol

Pretty sure crypto has evolved to the point where random comments in a forum won't really impact price or buyers/sellers anymore. Well, beyond the: "Hey, the entire market just crashed 50% or the devs all left the scene' .. types of threads. But just normal bashing is kind of meaningless.

And although my comments above are negative, I wouldn't really classify ARDR as a shitcoin. A shitcoin has NOTHING going for it, no real development, no possible use at all. ARDR is better than that.

They just have really messed up in regard to marketing + real world use.  Then again, so has most of the crypto scene.

Honestly most coins are pretty much useless. It's all about timing the markets. So I wouldn't tell anyone to buy or sell ARDR... I'd simply say be careful about timing, it's very prone to dumps.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
all the 'devs' in the whole nxt community of 'awesome shitcoin tech' are a joke, and all these failed projects just continue to prove that.  mind you their intensions (and maybe the tech) are still better than alllll the scamcoin devs and allll the bullshit ETH erc20/defi bullshit.

Just a tip, if you want to go after ardor choose the absolutely horrible marketing (basically none) or idiotic approach the lead dev has taken for the coin. The coin basically is 3 years too late ... it's made for the ICO craze and to compete with ETH. There obviously is no ICO craze anymore and it lost the ETH battle pretty much from the start.

The tech is interesting, but barely anyone uses the coin. The price has been pounded for nearly 3 years straight, and pretty much any movement now can be attributed solely to pump/dumps.

No need to bring up nxt, as that is truly dead. I have no clue why they didn't retire that chain when they did their airdrop years ago for it. Eh, reminds me, other troll fodder would be is absolutely shady airdrop/ico from the 2017 timeperiod ... nxt holders got destroyed (well, pretty much any holders from back then did)... I sometimes wonder if Jeleurida's lowkey approach is because they want to lay low from any SEC eyeballs. Their ICO was after the DAO stuff...

Anyway, see how that works better than just throwing out shitcoin or dead or whatever?

haha bro 100%...yes...but....i am to lazy and do not care enough to resort to having to type all that.  those are good reasons to prove how shit it is so thank you.  i'm sure there are plenty more.  people (i would fucking hope) should have KNOWN this BY NOW though.  if not..../facepalm.   They would if joining into any of these group of coins "communities" for sure ahahahahhahaaaahaha.  but yeah...sometimes we have to let ppl figure out for themselves too.  i can at least advise it is shit...give some basic reasons, but up to ppl to DYOR to figure out why.  better they see for themselves than 'believe' some random asshole on the internet, right? lol

legendary
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1606
Merit: 1025

ty for the hint. all i got is a message:
Hello! Win your bitcoins here ....

Hmm? I'm not sure what you are referring to there.

i did not find any gps tokens in my account.

but i found out that i received a spam message @ my ardor address.

I thought it was an asset, so it wouldn't be a token, I think. But maybe you need to wait for the app first ... if you have a spam email, you can sign up for a reminder.

Info found here:
https://triffic.world/en/airdrop

Does anyone know what happened to the airdrop? I have never received some GPS token and the link can no longer be accessed.

lmao yet another altcoin expert here, keep your hopes and dreams alive friend.  i've been more in and out of coins to speak of so don't give me any shit about what's good and bad.  i'm doing just fine thanks.

meanwhile any crap u speak, just wait and see Wink

I'm not claiming to be an expert. And for all we know, Aidos Kuneen actually zips up the rankings and does well.

I was just calling out your troll behavior, which again, looking through your history can be sometimes amusing, but just seems weird in this day and age. That was more of a 2014/15 thing around here.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
deeeaaaaddd

Your shtick can be somewhat amusing, although I can't imagine the amount of free time you have to go around to basically every single altcoin in existence and throw out such well thought out criticisms as 'dead' and 'shit' ... a zillion times. Folks should just look through your posting history, it's truly ridiculous.

For a dead coin, Ardor actually has been showing a pulse lately. Austria is going to use it for a covid/emergency notification app, and the BBB just partnered up with them for a donation platform.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/charity-giant-behind-giveorg-launches-a-blockchain-donation-platform

Which isn't too shabby when you look at big coins and adoption so far ... I think Cardano is mostly just tracking sneakers. But no coin of course can compare to the mighty Aidos Kuneen, ranked 300+, and on such stellar exchanges as Whitebit and Exrates, which for some odd reason you seem gung-ho about.

lmao yet another altcoin expert here, keep your hopes and dreams alive friend.  i've been more in and out of coins to speak of so don't give me any shit about what's good and bad.  i'm doing just fine thanks.

meanwhile any crap u speak, just wait and see Wink
deeeaaaaddd

Your shtick can be somewhat amusing, although I can't imagine the amount of free time you have to go around to basically every single altcoin in existence and throw out such well thought out criticisms as 'dead' and 'shit' ... a zillion times. Folks should just look through your posting history, it's truly ridiculous.

For a dead coin, Ardor actually has been showing a pulse lately. Austria is going to use it for a covid/emergency notification app, and the BBB just partnered up with them for a donation platform.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/charity-giant-behind-giveorg-launches-a-blockchain-donation-platform

Which isn't too shabby when you look at big coins and adoption so far ... I think Cardano is mostly just tracking sneakers. But no coin of course can compare to the mighty Aidos Kuneen, ranked 300+, and on such stellar exchanges as Whitebit and Exrates, which for some odd reason you seem gung-ho about.
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Ardor got ranked as one of the top coins to watch for this week, ranked by CoinCodex!

Read more:

https://coincodex.com/article/8523/top-3-coins-to-watch-june-15-june-21-2020/
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Activity: 181
Merit: 11

Great. Anyway - some changes by the ARDR/NXT reward algorithm ? I see on the blockchain, that some reward transactions are still running, but I didn't received any reward transaction for almost 24hrs, and normally I get several reward transactions per a day. Sure, it can be a statistical coincidence, but I think it's unlikely. Does somebody knows any details ?
Activity: 181
Merit: 11
Tech question: Can I run two Ardor (NRS) instances (on the same tcp ports) on one server, if that server has two real IPs ?

Of course I know, that I can distinguish both instances in `nxt.peerServerHost' and `nxt.MyAddress' directives in nxt.conf configuration file.

But it will not work for OpenAPI instance, as `nxt.ApiServerHost' directive should be (with the value) 0.0.0.0 (otherwise Ardor Explorer cannot recognize this peer as OpenAPI one).

Thnx for any hint.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Binance announced that they are adding new trading pairs to the exchange on May 15, among this list was the trading pair ARDR / USDT https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043637271
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
eSignus partners with Jelurida to integrate Ardor in HASHWallet

Read more: https://gethashwallet.com/news/esignus-partners-with-jelurida-to-integrate-ardor-in-hashwallet

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hashwallet/coming_soon/x/22945380
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Esignus partners with Ardor, and ARDR will be integrated in HASHWallet, A hardware wallet in the form of a smart card. This is exciting news!

https://www.jelurida.com/news/esignus-partners-jelurida-integrate-ardor-hashwallet
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
a video was released about the future of blockchain, as well as what is multi-chain architecture and an overview of the Ardor platform https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RexdCIBEuGg&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
I dont understand Why people arent holding Huh Huh Huh  Ardor has a very big potencial... Nxt will increased the price 10x in one or two month, very easy...
indeed. relax its bear and we have infinet (supply) .. time  Cool.

Can you guys please share a link to the book:
Nxt unsurpassable blockchain solutions Von Arthur Penzl et al.
Pages:
Jump to: