Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 35. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is nxt still alive? cuz I feel like it's half dead... The price drop never recovered...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
How long does it take to get listed on Binance? Any ideas?

Will the community buy in directly or wait for the next community voting round?

The listing fee has already been payed 3 weeks ago, via crowdfunding.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Will the community buy in directly or wait for the next community voting round?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Blockchain is not only the foundation behind the success of bitcoin, but blockchain technology is also an extensible service to serve a wide variety of industries. Blockchain is slowly changing its impact on human life, where people in the world operates. Proof of Stake is another form of algorithm to ensure the safety of blockchain in testing, specifically to avoid some potential pitfalls in the future that may occur with Bitcoin.Thereby, we see the blockchain technology is growing strongly.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15

At the final we were beaten by another startup. Does anyone know which one is that?  Nxter said it was Box Motion but Google points to Boxmotion movie production company. Nevertheless the second place is a good result.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I bought ARDORs on Poloniex to create my node. Poloniex does not allow their withdrawal after more than a month. Can you accept such a thing? It is shameful!

Poloniex (as well as Jelurida) are well-known slowpokes Grin
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
I'm actually suprised that Ardor hasn't taken off yet. In addition to a  fair amount of positive news this week from both the crypto space and the traditional financial media Jelurida itself was presented well at Barselona meeting.
Activity: 84
Oddly enough, such a serious company does not comply with the terms of the license. I do not know what to think
Activity: 5
are there any plans to add Ardor and maybe Ignis to Shapeshift Huh

Maybe Devs can do a community funded project to add it ?

more People more wealth
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
The thread is not so active. Where can I find the community?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
I bought ARDORs on Poloniex to create my node. Poloniex does not allow their withdrawal after more than a month. Can you accept such a thing? It is shameful!
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Nxter News – February 2018 (IV): Logic Will Get You From A to Z; Imagination Will Get You Everywhere

Quote from: nxter,org
Welcome again, Nxters! We love to have imagination as we marvel at the world that is slowly being shaped and created by blockchain technology. As spring slowly comes, like the beautiful tulips and daffodils, so too does our love and appreciation grow for how our lives will be improved with the blockchain projects we know and love.

Many events occurred last week! Some highlights include Jelurida creating a faucet account to convert IGNIS/AEUR into ARDR, the ongoing competition with Jelurida in the 4YFN contest in Barcelona, updates on the Lele and Action Coin Pre-ICO/ICOs, a new Nxt asset was announced, Lior Yaffe wrote about the criteria for applying to create an Ardor child chain, and much more
Activity: 20
"NXT crash , IGNIS crash , ARDOR crash."

That's right.
next fork will be crashed Sad
Activity: 6
Activity: 6
I guess downloading the latest nxt wallet and the latest ardor wallet to get your ardor and ignis coins? Have you tried that?
Activity: 24
Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have a friend with an old nxt wallet with balance. They want to claim their ardor and ignis. Is there some instructions anywhere for this? What are the basic steps?

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: