Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 33. (Read 395484 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
-91% from the high already... (And the most scary thing that it's not over)

Nice project, especially for hodlers who bought it 1.5-2.0$ and still hodl (poor guys..)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer
Poloniex have a fee to deposit funds? I sent 1000 (+1 fee) Ardor from my cold wallet, but poloniex deposit only 998 Ardor  Huh
This a poloniex bug?

It is possible that you actually sent 1000-1=999 to Poloniex, and then they sent 999-1=998 to their cold wallet.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
Everybody takes advantage of this market to hit the plate, and the ARDOR should be more reliable. When the market reverses, ARDOR will regain the potential.

Yeah, where one sees a dip, others see opportunity. While others are running away from ARDOR I'm taking refuge in it.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
This year should be the development of ARDOR coins in the spring, so now please consider the priority to buy ARDOR, it has a strong advantage in the expansibility, and later more rich way.

Buy, buy, buy!
Are you a big holders?  Grin Grin

Fewer people is willing to buy in when the price is still going down.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Everybody takes advantage of this market to hit the plate, and the ARDOR should be more reliable. When the market reverses, ARDOR will regain the potential.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Just to be clear, the "Blockchain as a Service" thing is the child chains you previously talked about in NXT 2.0 right?
Blockchain has been claimed to be a tremendous and significant invention of the internet, but nowadays it is not all because there are an advance and newer software to replace Blockchain with higher security. As many have predicted, Blockchain will be replaced in the future.

Sure pal, sure there is. Now take your meds and get some sleep...
Activity: 336
This year should be the development of ARDOR coins in the spring, so now please consider the priority to buy ARDOR, it has a strong advantage in the expansibility, and later more rich way.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
What is the sense being listed on Binance? More exchanges - more sells - lower price.
That's not how it works. More exchanges = more volume, more customers => higher price.
Exactly. More exposure equals more value.
Not always true. The final price should reflect the intrinsic value of a project. More volume and more customers are not enough for a successful project.  
I think one of the main problems the Ardor platform faces is that it is relatively unknown, above all in the Asian community (it is more known to Europeans and to a lesser extent, to Americans). In these cases, marketing-wise, more exposure in a relevant Asian market is, most likely, positive.

It is obvious that it's not enough for a successful project. But in the cryptocurrency world, adoption by merchants and other "currency-style use cases" usually comes a bit later than adoption by speculators. So a Binance listing could bring new users for the child-chain business, thus increasing adoption and moving the "legitimate price estimations" upwards.

While there is no universally accepted price theory of cryptocurrencies, there is a strong correlation between adoption - an indicator that can be measured with the transaction rate - and price. For example, in my little study here from 2017 the top-3 currencies (BTC, ETH and Ripple) were also the ones with the highest transaction rate.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Where is the moderator? The thread is seriously spammed by the advertisements!
 Sad Sad
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Just to be clear, the "Blockchain as a Service" thing is the child chains you previously talked about in NXT 2.0 right?
Blockchain has been claimed to be a tremendous and significant invention of the internet, but nowadays it is not all because there are an advance and newer software to replace Blockchain with higher security. As many have predicted, Blockchain will be replaced in the future.

Ok, I'll bite, what is this newer software?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
Developer call! We need participants at the #Ardor hackathon in Norway. Come work with us: https://buff.ly/2D5CXLX . And Join @Jelurida co-founder @lioryaffe and many other innovative thought leaders March 21st at @sfimechatronics Autonomy Conference. https://buff.ly/2HekhM7
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
When will the price of ARDOR come to the trend of upward? Huh Huh
It is sad to see the continued drop of ARDOR price since its main net release. Why?

It will not be long before Ardor will find a new ATH. Be patient all altcoin again down trend.
April will be a beautiful month for everyone. Cheers ... Cheesy

Compared to the peak price of ARDOR before its main net launch, the present price is only ~1/10.
I know that most of altcoins were going down. But ARDOR is among those having the largest dump.

ARDOR up 17+% today with little movement up by other alts.  Looks like Korea is buying into ARDOR   crazy prediction:  ARDOR has bottomed and will not ever be this low again.

A few whale might have purchased a ton of ARDOR before it is listed on Binance.

Is Binance a big thing? I heard a lot of voice about when ARDOR will be listed on Binance.

No, it is not, but additional investments are always good. Some of my friends don't have bittrex and other exchanges accounts and would LOVE to buy Ardor. And usually listing on something big/good gives pretty good boost. At least to short 50% profits Smiley

Short-term profit is no sense for a long-term project. It's only the target for those wanting the quick money.
ARDOR have the potential of *100 in the long-term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
It is sad to see the continued drop of ARDOR price since its main net release. Why?

It will not be long before Ardor will find a new ATH. Be patient all altcoin again down trend.

Compared to the peak price of ARDOR before its main net launch, the present price is only ~1/10.
I know that most of altcoins were going down. But ARDOR is among those having the largest dump.

ARDOR up 17+% today with little movement up by other alts.  Looks like Korea is buying into ARDOR   crazy prediction:  ARDOR has bottomed and will not ever be this low again.

Is Binance a big thing? I heard a lot of voice about when ARDOR will be listed on Binance.

No, it is not, but additional investments are always good. Some of my friends don't have bittrex and other exchanges accounts and would LOVE to buy Ardor. And usually listing on something big/good gives pretty good boost. At least to short 50% profits Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

News about binance? Can't find that
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

I am sure that happened because some people realized that it is legit, cuz they can afford hackathon =D
Activity: 20

Activity: 38
Poloniex have a fee to deposit funds? I sent 1000 (+1 fee) Ardor from my cold wallet, but poloniex deposit only 998 Ardor  Huh
This a poloniex bug?
Pages:
Jump to: