Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 39. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
Binance opened another voting:

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000598531

Nxt community is huge. Why don't Jelurida fill this form, and then we just go there to Binance and vote for Ardor?

Prices are continuing to slip and you want to open it up on ANOTHER big market and potentially open up even more selling pressure? I would not go out of your way to get on any more exchanges until prices have rebounded a fair amount.

I hope Jelurida is not so dumb. Ardor is falling, because there are no buyers, Bittrex shut down registrations (reopened for institutionals only).

this is like chicken and egg now

if you guys want to have the ARDOR value up, then start informing all ARDOR project to the world, and to other [ANN thread]

because with no usage, the coin value is worthless..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
As far as I am concern, this low price ardor has, is not the true value of this crypto currency. This is the Best time to accumulate more because of the platform’s upcoming features and mass adoption .
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

Nxt community is huge. Why don't Jelurida fill this form, and then we just go there to Binance and vote for Ardor?

Prices are continuing to slip and you want to open it up on ANOTHER big market and potentially open up even more selling pressure? I would not go out of your way to get on any more exchanges until prices have rebounded a fair amount.

I hope Jelurida is not so dumb. Ardor is falling, because there are no buyers, Bittrex shut down registrations (reopened for institutionals only).
Supporter of DGB, XEM
can't believe this good coin reached back this far down wow.  for how big it is...amazing.  welp, time to rebuy Cheesy
was great first run up...prob some pump play but also solid bullmarket helped ardr rise up nicely.
no reason this shouldn't easily pass it's ATH when the bull markets return!  Cool

It is because the lack support of PROJECT

if you see ethereum, and all the other coin, it could have large of exposure, because A LOT of projects are using it
other coin that dont have users in real-live = VIRTUAL and FAKE COIN

that is why we will be focusing on Use Cases..

90% of ALL coins out there (3000++) will be dead.. NO VALUE
because there is no one using it.. so nexttime if someone said "this and that coin is cheap" its a FAKE.. because no assets backed, no company, no institution, no visible founder, no projects, no real-income

Dear ANG Friend, please support next ARDOR PROJECT
Lets make ARDOR and NXT the next big thing together

this project is community governance +have a lot of benefits

Members can suggest ideas, which then get voted by the community, and if enough votes are received, the developers team at Frasindo will make it happen by appointing members as project leaders. We will then provide all business needs, regular funding, legality, and, shared-offices. It will then be acquisitioned as a subsidiary/Child-project of FRAS COIN, which makes this risk free, hassle free and doesn’t require any expertise by the original contributors. (The acquisition-ed child-projects will add giveaway 10% of its coin along with its benefits to FRAS COIN Members).

we use the income generated from the partnership of UBER GRAB and GOCAR, to do=
1. Add more cars (add more income in routine basis)
2. Pump the FRAS COIN in the market (Buyback and Lock indefinitely)
3. Most Favorited, funding a lot of StartUp in routine basis (Expand the company and more income)

Frasindo is the first Real Community Governance, supporter not only could VOTE, they also could enjoy the benefits, and observe GPS + Tracker + Camera 24hours

Backed by Real Asset, Real Company, Real Projects, Real Use Cases and Escrowed by NXT-foundation

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
can't believe this good coin reached back this far down wow.  for how big it is...amazing.  welp, time to rebuy Cheesy
was great first run up...prob some pump play but also solid bullmarket helped ardr rise up nicely.
no reason this shouldn't easily pass it's ATH when the bull markets return!  Cool
You think?

I looked at this coin before the markets went down, now looking at past good projects I looked at before and seeing how strong they are coming.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
can't believe this good coin reached back this far down wow.  for how big it is...amazing.  welp, time to rebuy Cheesy
no reason this shouldn't easily pass it's ATH when the bull markets return!  Cool
Activity: 225
Merit: 72
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello,  I cannot send ardor with light client. Is it normal? How to fix it.
Light client has a problem.  Install a full node or use a node with an open API.

Problem solved. Thanks
Activity: 136
Merit: 120
Light client has a problem.  Install a full node or use a node with an open API.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Sell your coins before Ardor retreats more, I will buy, I love a good deal on a coin that has a future.

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

Supporter of DGB, XEM
Dear everyone, please support next ARDOR PROJECT,
this project is community governance +have a lot of benefits

Members can suggest ideas, which then get voted by the community, and if enough votes are received, the developers team at Frasindo will make it happen by appointing members as project leaders. We will then provide all business needs, regular funding, legality, and, shared-offices. It will then be acquisitioned as a subsidiary/Child-project of FRAS COIN, which makes this risk free, hassle free and doesn’t require any expertise by the original contributors. (The acquisition-ed child-projects will add giveaway 10% of its coin along with its benefits to FRAS COIN Members).

Backed by Real Asset, Real Company, Real Projects, and Escrowed by NXT-foundation

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

What I like so much
is that Ardor is so good,
but downloading that blockchain
takes so long...

Blockchain archive: https://www.jelurida.com/Ardor-nxt_db.zip - have loaded in a minute Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

Jelurida officially stated that they have nothing to do with the developers of LELE coin. It's just a clone of Ardor blockchain. What do they expect, if they have nothing in common with Jelurida, can this just be a hype?

If they haven't   followed licence terms    they should expect jurisdictional trouble related  to violation of intellectual property rights.

I do not know whether the intellectual property extends to the code laid out in the public access. Maybe they still had some agreement on this issue.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
How are IGNIS, NXT and ARDR's holder? I think we have to wait it for moment to get back. We know that the prive of IGNIS must be twice of NXT, but now we know the price is SAME. It's going crazy so this is the right time to buy NXT on the lowest price and hold it so catch the best price to SELL. Lets enjoy the selling time for NXT and get ours back.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15

Jelurida officially stated that they have nothing to do with the developers of LELE coin. It's just a clone of Ardor blockchain. What do they expect, if they have nothing in common with Jelurida, can this just be a hype?

If they haven't   followed licence terms    they should expect jurisdictional trouble related  to violation of intellectual property rights.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: