Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 32. (Read 395484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Now you can check @ArdorPlatform decentralized coin exchange #ARDR, #IGNIS, #BITSWIFT prices against #AEUR, which are displayed live at http://www.ardorgate.eu
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The ARDOR team has a mail subscription, and the effect can be published with 40 thousand subscriptions as soon as it is released

http://Https://www.nxter.org/newsletters/
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
ok, no, I skipped that idea Smiley would say PoS in title is mentioned kinda misleading

PoS just describes the consensus algorithm. Whether or not the next block will produce a new coin or not is a different question. Most PoS coins have a theoretically unlimited supply which increases with each new block so your misconception is understandable.

My main point there is so low award, that it is no need to put POS into name of thread. Even it is truth to some extend Smiley

overal I am ok with this project (not with naming it pos)
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
ok, no, I skipped that idea Smiley would say PoS in title is mentioned kinda misleading

huh? this is exactly what pos means, ahhahahh

POS = Proof of Stake
By staking your coins your you will receive rewards depending on the amount staked and time.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

PoS just describes the consensus algorithm. Whether or not the next block will produce a new coin or not is a different question. Most PoS coins have a theoretically unlimited supply which increases with each new block so your misconception is understandable.
Activity: 151
Merit: 11

huh? this is exactly what pos means, ahhahahh
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
really nobody can answer? is ARDOR normal PoS or it is more like NXT/Waves where you are just getting some assets like airdrops? What is current profitability of staking?

I think what you cat get profit by making your wallet connection is that you can "forge" the transaction fee. Indeed the fee is not too much. Especially, when using ARDOR main net, you can change the transaction fee less than 1.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
really nobody can answer? is ARDOR normal PoS or it is more like NXT/Waves where you are just getting some assets like airdrops? What is current profitability of staking?

Both Ardor and NXT are PoS. The minimal stake to start  forging ( i.e.  to participate in the mining consensus) is 1000 ARDR. The current profitability is not such a good. 1M gives you around 1 - 2  ARDR per day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Ardor realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/ardor/real_time
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
NFEA Autonomy Conference + Ardor/Ignis Workshop
https://sfi.mechatronics.no/?p=1428
March 22, Ardor Hackaton, Scandic Bystranda Hotel, Kristiansand, Norway
Activity: 336
When you compare the features of ETH, NEM, and NEO with Ardor, it’s an impressive reason for entrepreneurs and businesses to truly consider launching their Blockchain concepts and businesses with Ardor and a Child Chain!
hi. is ARDOR normal PoS or it is more like NXT/Waves where you are just getting some assets like airdrops? What is current profitability of staking?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Poloniex have a fee to deposit funds? I sent 1000 (+1 fee) Ardor from my cold wallet, but poloniex deposit only 998 Ardor  Huh
This a poloniex bug?

It is possible that you actually sent 1000-1=999 to Poloniex, and then they sent 999-1=998 to their cold wallet.

What is the logic behind that? Why would they deduct coins from a customer's deposit if they want to send part of their holdings to their cold wallet? I have never had that before. Only fee that should be deducted is the tx fee on your side when you send it, but nothing more.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What is the problem here, I upgraded JAVA.

com.izforge.izpack.api.exception.IzPackException: An error occured
in java.lang.Thread.run() at null:-1
in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase.run() at UnpackerBase.java:242
in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase.unpack() at UnpackerBase.java:321
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Ardor\ardor.exe (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)
in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase.unpack() at UnpackerBase.java:301
in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase.unpack() at UnpackerBase.java:477
in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase.unpack() at UnpackerBase.java:530
in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase.unpack() at UnpackerBase.java:629
in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.UnpackerBase.extract() at UnpackerBase.java:675
in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.DefaultFileUnpacker.unpack() at DefaultFileUnpacker.java:65
in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.FileUnpacker.copy() at FileUnpacker.java:125
in com.izforge.izpack.installer.unpacker.FileUnpacker.getTarget() at FileUnpacker.java:230
in org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.openOutputStream() at FileUtils.java:319
in org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.openOutputStream() at FileUtils.java:360
in java.io.FileOutputStream. () at null:-1
in java.io.FileOutputStream.open() at null:-1
in java.io.FileOutputStream.open0() at null:-2

nxt.blockchain.BlockchainProcessorImpl.addGenesisBlock(BlockchainProcessorImpl.java:1318)
  nxt.blockchain.BlockchainProcessorImpl.lambda$new$5(BlockchainProcessorImpl.java:973)
  nxt.util.ThreadPool.lambda$runAll$1(ThreadPool.java:126)
2018-03-20 21:17:05 SEVERE: Errors running startup tasks:
null

java.lang.RuntimeException: Errors running startup tasks:
null

at nxt.util.ThreadPool.runAll(ThreadPool.java:144)
   at nxt.util.ThreadPool.start(ThreadPool.java:74)
   at nxt.Nxt$Init.(Nxt.java:417)
   at nxt.Nxt.init(Nxt.java:361)
   at nxt.Nxt.main(Nxt.java:348)
2018-03-20 21:17:09 INFO: Shutting down...
2018-03-20 21:17:09 INFO: nxt.maxNumberOfMonitors = "100"
2018-03-20 21:17:09 INFO: shutting down networkService
2018-03-20 21:17:09 INFO: shutting down peersService
2018-03-20 21:17:10 INFO: Database shutdown completed
2018-03-20 21:17:10 INFO: Ardor server 2.0.14 stopped.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Original and unique art painting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title:- NXT COIN 01-
Year:2017
Price :300 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your price use a wrong unit.
It should be like ~1500 ARDOR.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
ARDOR is a new block chain developed by NXT group, which is worth reading. In the next 2 years, it will develop into a very good ecosystem, and the price will be ideal.
Activity: 395
Merit: 408
Bitcoin OG artworks collection
Original and unique art painting

Title:- NXT COIN 01-
Year:2017
Price :300 USD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages:
Jump to: