Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 42. (Read 395740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FgJ_wcgw5Y
Latest Ardor how-to video entitled 'Exchange Euros For Ardor With Ardorgate'
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
does anybody know when the confirmed balance changes to effective balance after deposing on ARDR-Client (V 2.0.13)? My deposit now has 126 confirmations but it´s just shown as available credit, not as effective credit.

Thank you for your help :-)

Balance will become effective (A.K.A. balance you can forge with) in 1440 blocks, which is approximately one day after deposit.

of course... that's logical, thanks  Wink
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
does anybody know when the confirmed balance changes to effective balance after deposing on ARDR-Client (V 2.0.13)? My deposit now has 126 confirmations but it´s just shown as available credit, not as effective credit.

Balance will become effective (A.K.A. balance you can forge with) in 1440 blocks, which is approximately one day after deposit.
Activity: 5

Activity: 13
AEUR is going to be great and hopefully now it can create some buzz. This drop has been pretty sad and we need to do some rising. Not sure at this point what it will take if good news does nothing.

be patient, it probably takes all its time  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AEUR is going to be great and hopefully now it can create some buzz. This drop has been pretty sad and we need to do some rising. Not sure at this point what it will take if good news does nothing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Was waiting for that very long time! Finally released!
Guys, are your all updates in bitbucket?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
We are pleased to share an exciting announcement with the Ardor community. Ardorgate, and the AEUR child chain is now live! This new child chain token, AEUR, is directly pegged to the Euro, and provides a quick and simple way for users to purchase cryptocurrency using a Mistertango account. This marks an important day for Ardor and its’ accessibility to the cryptocurrency market.

View the official press release here: https://www.jelurida.com/ardorgate-euro-peg-launched
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
Currently holding quite a lot Ardor ( For a student ) haha,

Also interested in investing in another coin, did some research and now I am doubing between the following 3 coins:

- Nem
- Tron
- Ripple

Please give me your opinions about those coins, don't want to invest all my money on 1 coin, want to spread a bit.

Thanks!

Ardor is a good choice for long-term holding. But for for fast&big profit I would recomend MNX (minex coin) - 70% yearly and up to 20 % monthly income from interest rate of parking. Investing, say $1000, you will have monthly  extra  ~$150 at the current interest rate established by Minexbank.
Activity: 10
Merit: 2
Currently holding quite a lot Ardor ( For a student ) haha,

Also interested in investing in another coin, did some research and now I am doubing between the following 3 coins:

- Nem
- Tron
- Ripple

Please give me your opinions about those coins, don't want to invest all my money on 1 coin, want to spread a bit.

Thanks!

None of the above - All have much too high of circulation - of 107 coins with over 1 billion in circulation only 9 trade for more than 10 cents. 
Try bitcore - very good coin.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Sorry but I don't know nothing about staking. What should I do? Do I earn coins for reward?

Click the "How to" link on that pool website I pasted. You are essentially leasing your account balance to the pool's ARDR address. Any blocks the pool forges will be shared with the lessee proportional to his/her contribution to the pool. So the answer is yes, you will earn a reward. Bear in mind that if there are no fees contained within a block forged by the pool nobody gets a reward. Forging on Ardor does not work on the same principle as bitcoin mining for example where new coins are created out of thin air.

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Sorry but I don't know nothing about staking. What should I do? Do I earn coins for reward?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
How to stake Ardor? How much Ardor coins do I need?

Join an Ardor staking pool such as this one:

https://ardorpool.tezzigator.com/Status

There is no specific amount of coins you need, anything will do (as long as you can pay the 1 Ardor transaction fee for the leasing transaction and whatever the fee will be to withdraw your earnings).
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
How to stake Ardor? How much Ardor coins do I need?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Does ForkedChain's forging pool distribute the IGNIS collected also, if yes, does it get sent along with ARDR after sending a msg to the forging pool's account?

The bundlers are paid in Ignis but they have to pay the Forgers in Ardor so I doubt the pool will earn Ignis unless it also runs some bundlers.

So ARDR blocks only contain ARDR fees, and IGNIS fees are paid to bundlers on the IGNIS chain, makes sense.
Activity: 225
Merit: 72
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Does ForkedChain's forging pool distribute the IGNIS collected also, if yes, does it get sent along with ARDR after sending a msg to the forging pool's account?

The bundlers are paid in Ignis but they have to pay the Forgers in Ardor so I doubt the pool will earn Ignis unless it also runs some bundlers.
Pages:
Jump to: