Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 40. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I don't understand why people are selling it LOW! haha Smiley I imagine you bought that for 50cents, it jumped to 20$ and then became 10$ and you sold. That makes sense, but selling LOWER than you bought.... kind of dumb.

Lots of inexperienced people are selling ARDR right now because the current market conditions are  effecting their  attitude and overall mental state. It works to the advantage of the greedy. The same is with all coins and tokens.

Wish it will continue till the end of February. I need to make from huge bag of Ardor ULTRA MONSTER bag Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
I don't understand why people are selling it LOW! haha Smiley I imagine you bought that for 50cents, it jumped to 20$ and then became 10$ and you sold. That makes sense, but selling LOWER than you bought.... kind of dumb.

Lots of inexperienced people are selling ARDR right now because the current market conditions are  effecting their  attitude and overall mental state. It works to the advantage of the greedy. The same is with all coins and tokens.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
What exchanges carry ardor currently? I saw it on Bittrex, but I have been waiting weeks for their support to fix my account......
I'm wondering why Ardor doesn't try to benefit from all this Tether FUD by promoting AEUR and listing it everywhere where possible. This would be a good coin to serve as a fiat equivalent. It would make Ardor present on all major exchanges. That would be huge.

Totally agree. Probably they don't want to scare people with "a-la Tether"product and trying to do something better Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
I'm wondering why Ardor doesn't try to benefit from all this Tether FUD by promoting AEUR and listing it everywhere where possible. This would be a good coin to serve as a fiat equivalent. It would make Ardor present on all major exchanges. That would be huge.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Sorry for this words but ARDR and IGNIS are manipulated as fuck.
No other coin is being manipulated down that way. No other coin is so pressed. People lose faith in ARDR. I do not deny that you have a good and functional product, but for people who want to earn money with ARDR, that's nothing. If someone tells me to wait. How long before ARDR dropped to 0 ?!
It's not manipulation. It's "weak hands".

And no, ARDR was not the coin with the biggest downward pressure. There were other coins like Cardano that lost in a similar way, and Ardor hadn't lost almost nothing in the weeks before, when many coins already had begun to enter the bear market. (I don't count the short spike to $2, because this one was caused by the fact that ARDR coins were not freely tradable in this period.)

Weak hands must get shaked out - or they must learn and become strong hands Wink

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
No other coin is being manipulated down that way. No other coin is so pressed. People lose faith in ARDR. I do not deny that you have a good and functional product, but for people who want to earn money with ARDR, that's nothing. If someone tells me to wait. How long before ARDR dropped to 0 ?!

You can't change the wind. If you believe in the product, the short term swings shouldn't mean anything.  How many people dropped out of Ethereum way too early?  I don't understand the lack of patience with great projects these days.

As I said, I do not say anything against the product itself. I'm also convinced of that and have been on board since November last year. For me, it smells like price manipulation. Why? ARDR rises to 300K on HITBtc for a short time, then, to put it bluntly, falls into the bottomless. Any attempt to push ARDR up was unsuccessful. Here I'm not talking about $10K but already in the 6-digit range. All that has happened is a small green candle that has gone out immediately.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

You can't change the wind. If you believe in the product, the short term swings shouldn't mean anything.  How many people dropped out of Ethereum way too early?  I don't understand the lack of patience with great projects these days.
Activity: 160
Just relax, I feel the worst thing you could do is sell, Crypto always goes up and down.
Look at the Ardor schedule of events, Big things are in the works for the future. Remember
Eth had a real bumpy ride, If Ardor has a bumpy ride so be it, the short term buyers
will be horned out and the patient holders will be the real winners. "You only lose if you sell"
Right now looks like a good time to increase your stake.  "just my feelings"
 I'm not selling anything today
Activity: 51
Ardor and Ignis are leaders of loosers on coinmarketcap
Five more days in such a temp and we will lose everything...
20% more and is Like Bitconnect Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
"NXT crash , IGNIS crash , ARDOR crash."

That's right.

Oh look, there seems to have someone right.  Roll Eyes  Grin

Only half the peak price cannot be called as a "Crash" in the crypto world.

Like Bitconnect, it lost >90% of its value. It's something like a crash.
Activity: 13

The right word for Ardor and other Jelurida crypto price is not mooned but doomed

What was that again? Oh yes: "Like a phoenix from the ashes"...  Grin
Activity: 51

The right word for Ardor and other Jelurida crypto price is not mooned but doomed
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
i downloaded ardr client 2.0.13. How to install full client if there is just two option "light" and "testnet"?
https://yadi.sk/i/ZHki4rp-3RywcN

Don't check anything, by default full client will be installed.
Activity: 6
i downloaded ardr client 2.0.13. How to install full client if there is just two option "light" and "testnet"?
https://yadi.sk/i/ZHki4rp-3RywcN
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
This is only true if you also consider the charts when Ardor was still a token.

If you take the price evolution from January 1 - the day when the full blockchain went online - then it's still preparing to moon ... Grin

Has withdrawal and deposit been enabled or not yet?
To my knowledge only Poloniex has still halted deposits and withdrawals, all other exchanges including Bittrex work both for Ignis and Ardor.
Activity: 97
Has withdrawal and deposit been enabled or not yet?
Pages:
Jump to: