Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 43. (Read 395740 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
From Nxt/Ardor slack:

We are pleased to provide an early announcement with the Ardor community. Ardorgate (www.ardorgate.eu), and the AEUR child chain is now live and will be officially announced on Monday! This new child chain token, AEUR, is directly pegged to the Euro, and provides a quick and simple way for users to purchase cryptocurrency using a Mistertango (www.mistertango.com) account.

Wow, thank you buddy. This is really good news and might be a good way to protect some partw of my investment when the market goes down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Does ForkedChain's forging pool distribute the IGNIS collected also, if yes, does it get sent along with ARDR after sending a msg to the forging pool's account?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello all,i deposit ARDR to brittrex about 22hours agou,account number is ok,message ok,  387 confirmations,and still nothing in bittrex,have anybody ells broblem(sorry my broken english) reg,, sky59
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
From Nxt/Ardor slack:

We are pleased to provide an early announcement with the Ardor community. Ardorgate (www.ardorgate.eu), and the AEUR child chain is now live and will be officially announced on Monday! This new child chain token, AEUR, is directly pegged to the Euro, and provides a quick and simple way for users to purchase cryptocurrency using a Mistertango (www.mistertango.com) account.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Some forgers are starting to earn even if there is only IGNIS as a Child Chain  as of the moment. I can only imagine How big the earning Will be when there are hundreds or thousands of Child chains are already running.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Currently holding quite a lot Ardor ( For a student ) haha,

Also interested in investing in another coin, did some research and now I am doubing between the following 3 coins:

- Nem
- Tron
- Ripple

Please give me your opinions about those coins, don't want to invest all my money on 1 coin, want to spread a bit.

Thanks!

You are in the wrong thread, I think. You can go to their thread and ask these stupid questions.
AND Please do not use the Chinese scam Tron to fool me.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1

Apparently someone is very much manipulating the market. Such a drastic drop in the price of the NXT struck me. Ardor on this background looks quite decent.

What surprises you about NXT? People were waiting for IGNIS and dumped on the next minute after that block for snapshot. I don't see anything wrong with that. Also I saw development of NXT and guessing, should I buy more? Lol
I did not completely decide for myself the question of buying NXT. Apparently the project will develop further. It may just be that IGNIS will take over most of the capitalization.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Currently holding quite a lot Ardor ( For a student ) haha,

Also interested in investing in another coin, did some research and now I am doubing between the following 3 coins:

- Nem
- Tron
- Ripple

Please give me your opinions about those coins, don't want to invest all my money on 1 coin, want to spread a bit.

Thanks!
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
Hi guys. Are there any info on business cases coming?
Activity: 136
Merit: 120
Do you guys have any information when  withdraw of the Ardor will be available on the Poloniex? I already want to run the node, but on the Poloniex  still silence
By the way, did someone start it already? How is it going? Whether correctly I understand, for start of a node it is necessary to have 1 000 ardor ?
You don't need any ARDR to start a node.  You need at least 1000 ARDR to forge.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Apparently someone is very much manipulating the market. Such a drastic drop in the price of the NXT struck me. Ardor on this background looks quite decent.

You are hurt by yourself due to your innocent. Keep your eye on the market and get more information.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
By the way, did someone start it already? How is it going? Whether correctly I understand, for start of a node it is necessary to have 1 000 ardor ?
To start the node you don't need any transaction. You only need it if you want to publish your public key. The amount doesn't matter and you can also use a token, e.g. Ignis.
You can even forge with 0 ARDR deposited to this account if you lease at least 1000 from an other account.

Confirmed Balance   0 ARDOR
Forging balance   0 ARDOR
Blocks generated   0
Fees earned   0 ARDOR
Balances
ARDR   0
IGNIS   1
AEUR   0
BITSWIFT   0

Edit: Clarification: no transaction necessary to start a node.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do you guys have any information when  withdraw of the Ardor will be available on the Poloniex? I already want to run the node, but on the Poloniex  still silence
Activity: 252
Merit: 12

What surprises you about NXT? People were waiting for IGNIS and dumped on the next minute after that block for snapshot. I don't see anything wrong with that. Also I saw development of NXT and guessing, should I buy more? Lol
Satoshi's number just started to increase  Roll Eyes
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
How long has Polo wallet been broken? Any guesses when it will be fixed?
Activity: 226
Merit: 1

Price is still looking really low. Time to rise. Also don't forget about marketing, guys! Substratum boosted their prices really high only due to marketing campaign. They don't deliver as much as you.
(not SUB fan) Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
POS is one of the best choices in crypto investment. Just not sure which are the top ROI coins.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
Has anyone seen earnings from forging? Not sure if it's worth trying to stake my holdings.
Depends on size of your holdings. I have more than 100K, joined the forging pool and my earnings noticebly increased last days.  Sure, income will grow in proportion with number of childchains run on ARDOR.
Pages:
Jump to: