Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 72. (Read 395743 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Real ARDR? What is that?(i'm sorry if I put some stupid questions, but I'm trying to understand it as clear as possible)
And when this will happen with ardr?

The current "ARDR" is only a token on the NXT blockchain.

When Ardor is released, you will get real Ardor coins (not tokens!) on the Ardor blockchain for the ARDR tokens. That's the whole purpose of the token. So there is no "free money" this time, sorry Wink  

The ARDR tokens on the NXT blockchain will probably be burnt after the Ardor launch ... or become worthless, the same way than the JLRDA tokens.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
So if i understand corectly if I hold NXT i will get 0,5 ignis for every NXT. For ARDR holder will be any reward?

For Nxt you are right. Every 1 ARDR in your account will be swapped to real ARDR on 1:1 basis.
Real ARDR? What is that?(i'm sorry if I put some stupid questions, but I'm trying to understand it as clear as possible)
And when this will happen with ardr?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
So if i understand corectly if I hold NXT i will get 0,5 ignis for every NXT. For ARDR holder will be any reward?

For Nxt you are right. Every 1 ARDR in your account will be swapped to real ARDR on 1:1 basis.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I bought some NXT back in 2013 and left them in my wallet and forgot about them.  Just installed the client 1.11.9 to find I also have some Ardor, and some other currency Cybershare or something like that.  What other air drops are upcoming next year (and when), and is it OK to leave my NXT in this version of wallet?

Well, the wallet version doesn't matter - your coins are in the blockchain and not on your PC. So just make sure you always have your password saved and secure.

And yes, you'll get all the airdrops - so the IGNIS will go to you on the ARDOR blockchain. Meaning you'll have to login there (with the same password) once it is launched in Janurary.
Nxt holders will also receive Bitswift airdrops.

Be a bit careful with currencies/assets you get sent. Anyone can just send you anything, so scammers also try to send you stuff so you think it's official assets.
Activity: 382
Merit: 256
I bought some NXT back in 2013 and left them in my wallet and forgot about them.  Just installed the client 1.11.9 to find I also have some Ardor, and some other currency Cybershare or something like that.  What other air drops are upcoming next year (and when), and is it OK to leave my NXT in this version of wallet?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
If I have NXT and ARDR where should I keep them and what advantages do I have if i'm not holding them on poloniex?

1) You will miss the coming IGNIS and ARDR airdrop.
2) You can forge/leave if you have them in a private wallet.
3) An exchange like Poloniex can be hacked, so better not leave a big amount of money there if you don't trade.

I hope this information will help you. I'm new to this community and installed the NXT wallet yesterday.

Activity: 238
Surely looks a great project but will it become? That's what we wait to see. I'm fingers crossed but expecting to see it successfully completed.

Ardor is already half a year on testnet, you can test it by yourself at ardor.jelurida.com Login with your Nxt account id (not with passphrase) and test it.

Second that. Ardor will become what Ethereum once wanted to become. Ardor will bring this into reality. Just got to love that project. I am happy that we finally saw increase in price as well.
If I have NXT and ARDR where should I keep them and what advantages do I have if i'm not holding them on poloniex?
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Activity: 43
Okay guys, been following nxt for years and Holding ardor from the beginning. Couple of things I would like to mention tho. you might not like it. I was always skeptical about the distribution and marketing strategy of nxt from the beginning. It was somewhat crap to be totally honest.
But having ardor on test-net for so long and ardor tokens being available on exchanges I think distribution of ardor is wayyy better at this stage.
I have yet to observe proper marketing of ardor platform. Patiently waiting and praying they will do a good job in this too. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards

4. Decentralized Voting and Governance Systems - Ardor will be at the core of decentralized consensus in the future. Secure and anonymous voting will be an available feature on all child chains as it is on the Nxt platform.

I think this is a revolutionary theme. World government will actively resist this, but somehow only this will be implemented, the world of unimaginable change.
The next step is already free elections. This has never happened before in the history of mankind.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1133
Get Some!
Activity: 143
Today I discovered ARDOR and I'm really impressed by this project. In order to diversify my portfolio, I sold a small amount of BTC at an all time high to get ARDOR on Poloniex.
Should I transfer my ARDOR to the NXT client wallet right now (this wallet is not installed on my Windows computer yet) or should I keep them on Poloniex until the ARDOR wallet is deployed in 2018?

Thank you!

The safest place to keep your funds, is a wallet you control. No one exchange confirmed, that will help with ARDR or IGNIS distribution. Install offcial Nxt client (it can be run in lite mode) and keep your passphrase safe (before funding your new account always double check your passphrase opens the same account id).

I downloaded the NXT client, installed it and been able to send 9 Ardor to my wallet from Poloniex. I understand that I need to send at least 1 NXT to myself to totally secure my wallet and publish the public key. Can I send 1 ARDOR instead? If not, I will need to get some NXT to complete the process...
Activity: 448
That is a very ambitious project. I wish the team around Ardor great success!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
For Airdorp no forms are needed. Snapshot will be on accounts NXT balances, users do need to do anything, just keep their passphrases safe.
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
When I saw the form for airdrop in twitter (https://twitter.com/Ardoreplatform), I immediately thought that something was wrong here, because this project has its own blockchain.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
Is it realy scam ?
Huh Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: