Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 84. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I'm buying,   Thank You
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Well, now You can easiely buy it around 0.00004, but nobody want to... Sad
Activity: 160
 Ardor is much closer to activation now, activation will happen soon.    
 buy for a song now "around .000046" or pay much more later. 
  your choice. 
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Hello everyone! I invested in Ardor when it was at .000085 Sat, so at this moment I'm losing money but I actually don't care because I see how Ardor has great potential and could reach easily double the price at which I bought. I was looking for some answers on what is going on with Ardor at the moment, so from what I read after the ICO of INGS is finished on the18.10.17 and 2 weeks later the Ardor platform will be launched, correct me if I'm wrong. This means that the child chain platform will be released?

First of all, you loose money, then you sell. If you hodl, you do not loose. About schedule, you are correct, just this means at least two weeks after Ignis ICO, so it could be also December.
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Has been released the latest Nxt /Ardor newsletter.
Click, join and share Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hello everyone! I invested in Ardor when it was at .000085 Sat, so at this moment I'm losing money but I actually don't care because I see how Ardor has great potential and could reach easily double the price at which I bought. I was looking for some answers on what is going on with Ardor at the moment, so from what I read after the ICO of INGS is finished on the18.10.17 and 2 weeks later the Ardor platform will be launched, correct me if I'm wrong. This means that the child chain platform will be released?
Activity: 229
Not yielding correct results yet... Made a fresh wallet.mynxt.info (no PC) and saw the import feature. I entered the 12 word phrase same as beta wallet. Only a new NXT address was then created. So, let me know if I can redo anything. (Yes, it was 11.22 sent from Bittrex, so 9.22)

Forget about mynxt.
Go to https://nxt.jelurida.com/index.html, enter Your Account NXT-53WJ-Z3A5-LAZC-2VPKR an you will see your money. Then install official NRS on your pc and manage your funds securely on local pc with your 12 word phrase.
Just wanted to let you know I appreciate the answer/support... In the last couple days I got reacquainted with things and the Ardor roadmap. Also of course I couldn't ignore this great current price and bought 1100 ARDR -- finally, I think the 200 or more API calls could allow a person to build a bank competitive with just about any financial institution. That's a big thing and I see one large bank recently reported working with Ardor... A French bank?

Oh, does anyone know the fees for sending ARDR with Freewallet.org? Yes, using "Freewallet" pretty much defeats everything we're trying to accomplish as they hold your coins... Their fee is around 5% to buy various coins so I assume it's also the "per send" outgoing fee. I'll have to load up a few from my recent buys.
if we keep ardor coins in the wallet, will it increase in amount or it will be same ?

Or in another way, can we mine ardor ?

It will be the same

Ardor is not "minable"
Activity: 70
if we keep ardor coins in the wallet, will it increase in amount or it will be same ?

Or in another way, can we mine ardor ?
That's interesting how much more BTC has the whale to buy ARDR, who bought it on level 0.000045 for 200 BTC and on level 0.00005 for 200 BTC on bittrex.
Activity: 129
Not yielding correct results yet... Made a fresh wallet.mynxt.info (no PC) and saw the import feature. I entered the 12 word phrase same as beta wallet. Only a new NXT address was then created. So, let me know if I can redo anything. (Yes, it was 11.22 sent from Bittrex, so 9.22)

Forget about mynxt.
Go to https://nxt.jelurida.com/index.html, enter Your Account NXT-53WJ-Z3A5-LAZC-2VPKR an you will see your money. Then install official NRS on your pc and manage your funds securely on local pc with your 12 word phrase.
Hello again Ardor. Just downloaded Ardor beta wallet at Play (google) and it's quite good looking but what have I not understood? That is, I sent 11 ARDR from Bittrex 45 minutes ago... There's nothing in the new wallet and nothing showing at Ardor.Tools thanks for assistance... I participated in last summer's three month NXT/ARDR "whatever" they're being called. My new ARDR address: NXT-53WJ-Z3A5-LAZC-2VPKR

https://ardor.tools/ is a block explorer for Ardor testnet. Ardor main net is scheduled for launch about the end of November.

The ARDR tokens that were distributed after the three-month snapshots last year, and that are currently traded, are assets in the Nxt blockchain, so you won't see them in the Ardor testnet. Your account shows it has received 9.22 ARDR in the Nxt block explorer -  https://www.mynxt.info/account/848572254977623952 - so probably the difference is due to Bittrex fees.

This is also the reason why your Ardor beta wallet does not show them. The current Ardor beta is working on testnet (and using testnet Ardor tokens, with no market value), while your ARDR are in the Nxt blockchain. NXT-53WJ-Z3A5-LAZC-2VPKR is a Nxt address.

Well that explains why they aren't in the test-wallet (thank you); however, I'm familiar with losing coins and unless the test-wallet credentials will be accepted at mynxt.info (unlikely) Have learned today's Ardor lessons?

If I understand correctly, what you mean is that NXT-53WJ-Z3A5-LAZC-2VPKR is an address that you generated using the Ardor beta (testnet) client. If this is true, there's no problem because the passphrase logic in Nxt and in Ardor is the same. Which means that entering in the Nxt Client that same passphrase will unlock the equivalent account in Nxt, where your 9.22 ARDR are.

Technically you could use the MyNxt web wallet, create a new account in the site and then import your passphrase in the web wallet, but it is preferable to use the core Nxt Client. Go to https://nxtplatform.org/downloads, grab the client for your platform, check the Light client option in installation (so you don't have to download the blockchain to your computer) and log in using the passphrase you have from the Ardor beta client.

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Hello again Ardor. Just downloaded Ardor beta wallet at Play (google) and it's quite good looking but what have I not understood? That is, I sent 11 ARDR from Bittrex 45 minutes ago... There's nothing in the new wallet and nothing showing at Ardor.Tools thanks for assistance... I participated in last summer's three month NXT/ARDR "whatever" they're being called. My new ARDR address: NXT-53WJ-Z3A5-LAZC-2VPKR

https://ardor.tools/ is a block explorer for Ardor testnet. Ardor main net is scheduled for launch about the end of November.

The ARDR tokens that were distributed after the three-month snapshots last year, and that are currently traded, are assets in the Nxt blockchain, so you won't see them in the Ardor testnet. Your account shows it has received 9.22 ARDR in the Nxt block explorer -  https://www.mynxt.info/account/848572254977623952 - so probably the difference is due to Bittrex fees.

This is also the reason why your Ardor beta wallet does not show them. The current Ardor beta is working on testnet (and using testnet Ardor tokens, with no market value), while your ARDR are in the Nxt blockchain. NXT-53WJ-Z3A5-LAZC-2VPKR is a Nxt address.

Well that explains why they aren't in the test-wallet (thank you); however, I'm familiar with losing coins and unless the test-wallet credentials will be accepted at mynxt.info (unlikely) Have learned today's Ardor lessons?

If I understand correctly, what you mean is that NXT-53WJ-Z3A5-LAZC-2VPKR is an address that you generated using the Ardor beta (testnet) client. If this is true, there's no problem because the passphrase logic in Nxt and in Ardor is the same. Which means that entering in the Nxt Client that same passphrase will unlock the equivalent account in Nxt, where your 9.22 ARDR are.

Technically you could use the MyNxt web wallet, create a new account in the site and then import your passphrase in the web wallet, but it is preferable to use the core Nxt Client. Go to https://nxtplatform.org/downloads, grab the client for your platform, check the Light client option in installation (so you don't have to download the blockchain to your computer) and log in using the passphrase you have from the Ardor beta client.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I am happy to see ardor price is already on the move. Genesis block is just few months away so price would be drastically change. Expect good times ahead .
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

hello, I just bought nice amount of Ardor 2 week ago and I see already +50% Cheesy
how much do you think it will pump when mainnet will go out ? x3 , x5, x10 ?

We awaiting the price ~1$, so x5

P.S. somebody bought 4.5mln of ardr on bittrex at 0.000045 today, that's what I call "nice amount")))
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
hello, I just bought nice amount of Ardor 2 week ago and I see already +50% Cheesy
how much do you think it will pump when mainnet will go out ? x3 , x5, x10 ?
Pages:
Jump to: