Pages:
Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 85. (Read 395743 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 102
I have join the ico
 Cheesy
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Thanks, it says the following:

IGNIS and ARDR coins will be allocated to user accounts in the Ardor genesis block. Their distribution will be based on a one-time snapshot conducted over the Nxt blockchain (the "Ardor Genesis Snapshot"), to be performed shortly before the Ardor launch...

The Jelurida roadmap says the mainnet launch is in Q4. Q4 is pretty general. It could somewhere between Oktober and December. Since I think that it will not be done before the ICO ended, then the time frame will be between 04th November and 31st December. Still a wide range in my opinion. Can't it be defined more exactly, can it?

When will the IGNIS Snapshot be? I have read several dates and I want to make sure. I keep some Nxt. As far as I understand, the Nxt must be held up to the snapshot. Is that correct? Thanks for the support.

All timeline you can find at www.jelurida.com/ico Nxt must be held in account you control, as no one exchange confirmed, that will help with the snapshot and distribution. And it will be one time snapshot.

Well they said that mainnet will be launched at least 2 weeks after ICO ends, so some time between November 18 and December 31.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Thanks, it says the following:

IGNIS and ARDR coins will be allocated to user accounts in the Ardor genesis block. Their distribution will be based on a one-time snapshot conducted over the Nxt blockchain (the "Ardor Genesis Snapshot"), to be performed shortly before the Ardor launch...

The Jelurida roadmap says the mainnet launch is in Q4. Q4 is pretty general. It could somewhere between Oktober and December. Since I think that it will not be done before the ICO ended, then the time frame will be between 04th November and 31st December. Still a wide range in my opinion. Can't it be defined more exactly, can it?

When will the IGNIS Snapshot be? I have read several dates and I want to make sure. I keep some Nxt. As far as I understand, the Nxt must be held up to the snapshot. Is that correct? Thanks for the support.

All timeline you can find at www.jelurida.com/ico Nxt must be held in account you control, as no one exchange confirmed, that will help with the snapshot and distribution. And it will be one time snapshot.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
rd. 1 alt party pump was great, shows where ardr will go next, which is moooooooooooooooooon!  Cool
it'll just take awhile lol.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

Is this what you are looking for?

The Ardor Genesis Snapshot will be performed at least two weeks after the end of the last JLRDA sale round. The launch of Ardor will therefore be done in Q4 instead of Q3, the delay being due to the complexities of setting up and running a legally compliant ICO.

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
At first blush, IOTA is about as different from Ardor as a distributed ledger can be. It uses a directed acyclic graph (DAG), which its developers call “the tangle,” to represent the history of transactions, instead of storing transactions on a blockchain. It is intended to be used primarily for machine-to-machine microtransactions on the Internet of Things (IoT), a vision enabled by the fact that IOTA requires no transaction fees. And it doesn’t (yet) support the “blockchain 2.0” features that form a core part of Ardor’s appeal. On the surface, it doesn’t really look like a competitor to Ardor.

https://www.nxter.org/ardor-vs-competition-pt-3-iota/
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Join the latest NXT/Ardor news  Grin
Activity: 51
Ardor was higher than .000100 about a month ago, and we are much closer to activation now, ardor should go to .ooo2 or higher at activation which should happen about nov 1 or so.      buy now or pay much more later.      just my best guess.

Activation of what? ))

Ardor platform must be released in two weeks after last day of IGNIS ICO, so approximate day of release is 18.11.2017 (Please correct me if I wrong)
And the price of Ardor after release can be 1-1.5$ (I hope)  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Ardor was higher than .000100 about a month ago, and we are much closer to activation now, ardor should go to .ooo2 or higher at activation which should happen about nov 1 or so.      buy now or pay much more later.      just my best guess.

When is activation
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
If I have only ARDR on my NXT wallet, but don't have NXT, can I make any transaction of ARDR from this wallet or not?

Because when I'm trying to send my ARDR from NXT wallet, there is always appears the message "insufficient funds"

Please help, what shall I do?

You can't make transactions without a NXT fee.
1 NXT is the minimum for an asset transaction.
But you could ask people to maybe send you 1. 

Thank You! Did as You say, everything is works now.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Hello,

Will there be a specific wallet for ARDOR?

I am not a lover of the NXT wallet, which is not user friendly ...

Yes, but it will probably look and feel the same as the NXT one. However, they want to hire a GUI coder to improve the wallet but it may take a while.

Ardor is NXT, IGNIS will be NXT, may be ADEL will be NXT. instead of developing NXT they create a new coin because they have sold all the oldest coin.

This is unsubstantiated FUD. Solving the blockchain bloating problem required a new architecture with a new blockchain. Holders of NXT have gotten an equal amount of ARDR in the past and will receive 0.5 Ignis per NXT. Furthermore, NXT will continue to be developed. I guess all of these facts are wasted on a fudding newbie though.

If you delete all your oldest posts, you became newbie.

and I think NXT will go to 0.00001btc and ARDR to 0.000025BTC in few months.

yes, an activity 26 newbie telling us where the prices will be at, without any other information or charts or reasons, im sure i will follow this avdvice
Do your own research mate don't follow newbies advice about trading lmao
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If I have only ARDR on my NXT wallet, but don't have NXT, can I make any transaction of ARDR from this wallet or not?

Because when I'm trying to send my ARDR from NXT wallet, there is always appears the message "insufficient funds"

You can't make transactions without a NXT fee.
1 NXT is the minimum for an asset transaction.
But you could ask people to maybe send you 1. 

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Hello,

Yes, but it will probably look and feel the same as the NXT one. However, they want to hire a GUI coder to improve the wallet but it may take a while.

Ardor is NXT, IGNIS will be NXT, may be ADEL will be NXT. instead of developing NXT they create a new coin because they have sold all the oldest coin.

This is unsubstantiated FUD. Solving the blockchain bloating problem required a new architecture with a new blockchain. Holders of NXT have gotten an equal amount of ARDR in the past and will receive 0.5 Ignis per NXT. Furthermore, NXT will continue to be developed. I guess all of these facts are wasted on a fudding newbie though.

yes, an activity 26 newbie telling us where the prices will be at, without any other information or charts or reasons, im sure i will follow this avdvice
Activity: 527
Merit: 6
Hello,

Activity: 527
Merit: 6
Hello,

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: