Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 110. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 08:32:41 AM
Few clicks and comments and it's done in some cases, but there are lot of scams.
I don't know if it's so good.
Activity: 203
November 30, 2017, 08:32:35 AM
Airdrop is profitable. But campaigns are more profitable . 😊
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
November 30, 2017, 08:30:38 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrops are a free token distributed to everyone to gain popularity or atleast make a hype out of it. What would you expect from a free token? Who will give you money for free, just fill down your info and thats it? Right? But infairness with airdrops, it is not totally NOT profitable, I say most of the time, like 90% of tokens has no value. But when your lucky to catch a coin that has a good team behind or has a pump and dump situation. I was once participating in airdrops before I did earn from it, I forgot the name of the coin. Its just now that I dont have time to fill out those forms coz I think theres a lot of things thats worth my time than doing airdrops.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 08:26:51 AM
Some Airdrops are take little time to send tokens. if you participated with good project you will defiantly have tokens within next few day's.
don't participate every airdrop you see , because so many scammers out there.
don't give your private key (Myether ) to any airdrop , they will steal your money.
Use the EAL or MetaMask Chrome Extension to block malicious websites.

hope this tips will helpful ! Good luck !
once any sites ,person not just airdrops ask for private key we should really not give it,it's totally a scam, I don't even give sometime email too, though if the project were into details as well developers quite credible I'll put, its better to be careful than sorry.
Activity: 280
November 30, 2017, 08:22:39 AM
Some Airdrops are take little time to send tokens. if you participated with good project you will defiantly have tokens within next few day's.
don't participate every airdrop you see , because so many scammers out there.
don't give your private key (Myether ) to any airdrop , they will steal your money.
Use the EAL or MetaMask Chrome Extension to block malicious websites.

hope this tips will helpful ! Good luck !
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
November 30, 2017, 08:12:26 AM
Airdrops are profitable only those projects who reach their milestones as per their road map but it is difficult to reach with their own funds without raising any capital from the public.

But some of the projects may be able to get lot of attention due their invention in Blockchain technology.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 08:10:02 AM
very profitable because airdrop free, just fill the form can earn income without doing any task, but besides that a lot of fake airdrop to get the identity of airdrop followers, whereas airdrop is not worth the price ...
so better be careful, if you want to follow airdrop ...

ive been doing airdrops on the past and i can say that it is not verry profitable because the tokens/coins you usually get are worthless and have a less to no value at all though some of them has a descent value if your lucky enough, just like happened on ebtc airdrop in which the coin has pumped instantly after they distributed it.just always be careful because this might be some kind of gimmick or manipulation to attract people to invest on it and then eventually they would turn to scam.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
November 30, 2017, 08:08:32 AM
It's a free coins. What are you expecting from a free distribution coins? If it worthless, it's a normal. All these airdrop coins/tokens are not confident with their project, and try to grow community by spread free coins. Just stop hoping from an airdrop, do some bounty job and get the coins/tokens that really have a value.
Activity: 270
November 30, 2017, 08:05:23 AM
yes it is! As long as the project you get the airdrop on is good. You can get thousands of tokens on an airdrop, but if that doesn't amount to any value then obviously it's still useless. One good airdrop that made me a lot of profit is DeepOnion. You just need to comply in their requirement found here - https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html. You basically have to hold at least 100 Onions, and you will be given a percentage based on how much you hold. So the more Onions you have, the better. But that doesn't end there, they have a second one called "DeepPoints Airdrop" that's given every Sunday of the week. You don't need to invest any amount just register in their forum, be part and become an active member of the community and you will be granted DeepPoints. This will in turn be credited with a corresponding number of Onions at the end of the week. Hopefully you can get into the airdrops, as this is a once of a lifetime opportunity to be part of an amazing project. DeepOnion has hard working team of developers and moderators who strives a lot to make the most out of this project.
Activity: 287
November 30, 2017, 08:01:02 AM
I participated in airdrop and I payed a fee of 1.2$ in gas price before the coins hit my account, when I checked etherdelta.com, is not trading even up to 0.05$. So how do I say airdrop is profitable. is worthless.
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
November 30, 2017, 07:57:58 AM
I have joined on different airdrops but until now I never received any of it even once.Even if they are profitable enough just like others may say I will have to have some first before saying anything about airdrops.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 07:55:24 AM
Yes, as long as you participate a lot often and made sure that the airdrop is legit and had a great master plan to do what they are talking about or anything in particular. I had earned eth in participating in airdrops because it is one of the common ways that the token will be advertise and be promoted efficiently to those who believe that their project can really make it through.
Activity: 336
November 30, 2017, 07:37:20 AM
Airdrop  i like it very much.airdrop 100% profitable .no pre ico .no ico. And airdrop  give free coin.some days ago I joined a air drop.and I earn form air drop  300$
Activity: 658
November 29, 2017, 05:20:40 PM
airdrop=free money=Profitable  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 29, 2017, 05:19:18 PM
Hello i think yes but so much i am talking from a personal point of view i think most of them are scam. they either dont send you the tokens or the coins or the tokens are worthless
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 05:13:13 PM
at this time I think the airdrop is ongoing at this time there is a mystery that has not happened para.tapi I see the current spice coin movement is a lot of scam.
Activity: 187
November 29, 2017, 04:52:19 PM
I think airdrops is good for any risk free investor. If you want to get any airdrops you should be create following accounts completely and sign up airdrops early. Then you can get any profit in airdrops.

01 Bitcointalk account (Minimum Jr Member)
02 Twitter account
03  Facebook Account
04  Email Address
05  Slack Account
06  Ethereum wallet (Erc20), Waves and other required wallets.
some airdrop requirements are just ridiculous. They want to pump their followers on social media accounts.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 27, 2017, 06:23:34 AM
I think airdrops is good for any risk free investor. If you want to get any airdrops you should be create following accounts completely and sign up airdrops early. Then you can get any profit in airdrops.

01 Bitcointalk account (Minimum Jr Member)
02 Twitter account
03  Facebook Account
04  Email Address
05  Slack Account
06  Ethereum wallet (Erc20), Waves and other required wallets.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 27, 2017, 04:54:37 AM
As per my experience, since I'm new back then. I was very excited to see when the coin from the Airdrop that I joined, arrived into my wallet. Soon after, I joined all the Airdrops that I am eligible, without being picky or anything. I was lucky that my first two airdrops became a success and I earned around $150 in just 2 to 3 weeks. I keep being aggressive every time there was an Airdrop. However, it was just beginner's luck, the rest of the tokens (came from other Airdrops) has low value or worst, no value at all. That's when I learn the harsh reality, not all Airdrops are worth of your time, they will just turn into dead coin / token given that the Airdrop (ICO) don't have any support at all. It is very important to be picky, especially nowadays that almost 80% of the Airdrops will just turn into dead project rather than a successful one.
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 04:39:01 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Most are total rubbish but the odd one gives you something, i got 300usd from one a few days ago. You have to wait for them to pump it and dump it at the right time usually. If you miss the dump than you stuck with a sh1t coin for life. You should see the size of the list of rubbish coins clogging up my wallet from over the years.
Jump to: