Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 113. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 05:25:34 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Some of airdrop is profitable or worth but mosthly just like garbage.
If you join airdrop around 10 project, maybe you will get paid oround 5 coins maximum and the only 1 or 2 coin worth and you can sell it in market. And the other just like good decoration in wallet.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 05:23:54 AM
Airdrops are sometimes profitable sometimes not. i get some coins that gave me some profit and other coins didn't come to the market or those came to market, price is so low that it can not sell and buy. But maximum are not responded.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 26, 2017, 05:21:49 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
I've already earn some airdrops. Yes it is free, you just really need to wait for your token. What wallet are you using? Maybe you just don't know where do you need to go to see your token balance. Try to click "Tokens (Ethplorer.io)". Then try to look of you already have token balances.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 05:19:58 AM
Other coins from airdrop are profitable it depends whether you received a lot from it or you will receive none at all. Some coins are given because they are soon to be dumped which makes them worthless, these are non-profitable that's why they give a lot of them through airdrops . Some coins are given for free taste, for them to promote their starting coins, these can be high valued coins. They are usually given in small amount in airdrop but they have a high price giving the fact that airdrops from them are profitable.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 26, 2017, 05:12:46 AM
If there is no benefit, then why are so many people dropping in? However, there are a lot of funny airdrops now, and they will ask you to drop the ETH to them and give you the coin.
Activity: 448
November 26, 2017, 04:52:49 AM
Yeah I think it is simy profitable. Though it will give uou a little amount of token and sometimes as you say, not all tokens as promised were given. But for free tokens that we will be getting through an airdrop, I think it is fair enough to say that it is ptofitable because you are getting it only for free and who among us did not wanted free money? If those little amount of tokens being put together then sell it, then later you will have money out of your efforts of signinh up. Is'nt that cool? Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
November 26, 2017, 04:40:04 AM
i am not agree airdrop is free!
first u have to find airdrop coins news from many community,then u have obey their rules to do some things and fill their form!
those all have to spend time!
but after u fill many forms,u may get few coins and they may be worthless!

I agree. They are not free - you give them your time. But most important - you give them your data. Who knows, what happens whit it after you fill all these fancy forms.

Although they do vary a lot, of late they seem to require more and more personally identifying information.

I have yet to join one where the coins/tokens were worth anything.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 04:07:11 AM
first u have to find airdrop coins news from many community,then u have obey their rules to do some things and fill their form!

I agree. They are not free - you give them your time. But most important - you give them your data. Who knows, what happens whit it after you fill all these fancy forms.
Activity: 252
November 26, 2017, 04:03:56 AM
I actually payed my rent from an airdrop few months ago. Lol, this depends on the project, it helps as well when the project has sufficient public interest as that constraint alone can drive the value of the project. However, beware of type of people getting into it, it's usually a sign what kind of project they're propelling.
Activity: 476
November 26, 2017, 03:33:17 AM
Of course they are Profitable. But not all Airdrob Give you prifit.  you are lucky if you got an airdrop have very roadmap and price. Just remember 80% of the airdrops are pure scam.
Activity: 213
November 25, 2017, 08:49:14 AM
For me yes its profitable but you must aware of there is a dump and pump of tokens.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 08:24:34 AM
Activity: 168
November 25, 2017, 08:11:29 AM
Airdrops are not a 100% guarantee that you can win and get free coins from companies. But if you are lucky enough to get some, the yes it is profitable.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 25, 2017, 07:46:51 AM
I have a lot of Airdrop coin-
1.Ecash
2.Btcm
3.Ltg
4.Btce
5.eBtc
6.ebtg
7.Fud
8.10mt
9.Ebit
10.Etr
11.Etrust
But I got good profit only from three coin.
Maximum coin valueless.But I like airdrop.
Airdrop coin of course huge profitable but not every coin.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
November 25, 2017, 07:46:37 AM
Of course. Usually it has light conditions. If you take part in 10 airdrops then at least 1 will be successful.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
November 25, 2017, 07:23:09 AM

A lot brother! I have mad over 1000's of dollars by using the airdrops alone. I mean they are the most easy stuff to work with and they are free all the time. You just have to perform the few steps and there you are yo have to wait for sometime and you will see how the tokens are dropped into your MyEtherWallet. Thats juts coolest thing I have ever seen and the most exciting thing is its free. Lolz.

And thats why it is completely profitable and you don't even have to pay a penny to the ICO project. It works on the principle of marketing where you just market the ICO for them but without doing a thing on your side. So yeah they are profitable.

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
November 25, 2017, 02:45:56 AM
Depends on the airdrop.  Waves platform airdrops aren't too bad.  Look up MER and WCT.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
November 25, 2017, 02:45:47 AM
Of course it is profitable, participating in airdrop means you will get free token but nit all of this are legit some are not paying those people who are participated. But this is not bad because it is a giveaway coin for some ico which has a good project to collect more investor to make it more successful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 25, 2017, 02:44:16 AM
Airdrops can be used to gain some profit and one way of earning token in the past. so you they are definitely worth it. Bounties also but you usually work for those token but many airdrop are cheats.

Many airdrops now looks like small bounties, you need to join talegram, make retweet, write post on facebook or bitcointalk and than or any other kind of work. I registered in more than 50-70 may be more such airdrops and got only 2 airdrops more than 10$ (POStoken and eCASH). So I am not confident that they worth it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 02:41:48 AM
Depend how the Airdrop work. If the Airdrop work when you hold BTC/ETH, then is profitable. But if the Airdrops work only if you purchase new coins, then is not worth the risk.
Jump to: