Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 112. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 09:59:43 AM
Now airdrop is a lot of con programs, defrauding user information, basically airdrop to get the COINS are worthless, not recommended to participate in airdrop.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
November 26, 2017, 09:50:43 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
It depends upon each individual project,anyone could create a new alt coin and it is not a big deal and if they are having some money they can even list that in exchanges and the profitability level depends upon how good the project and their vision is,there are a ton of free airdrops which has no literal value and then there are coins that will give you some amount of profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
November 26, 2017, 08:41:38 AM
It's worthwhile. My siblings have acquired free coins from airdrops and there are coins that will get pumped. From there, you can either withdraw the money or invest in another coin. I can say that its really worthwhile, you just have to answer some forms and voila, free coins!
Activity: 134
quarkchain.io
November 26, 2017, 08:41:28 AM
The way I see it, there are two routes to take when it comes to air drops:

1. You apply for as many as you can, then keep a close watch on all coins that you actually receive (my guesstimate so far is around only 20-30% of the air drops actually pay out) so you can sell them off quickly as they hit an exchange and pump before the devs dump their holdings and the coins die off.

2. You apply for as many as you can, then HODL for several years. This is a bet on the cryptocurrency market as a whole and a bet that we're really only in the very first beginning of a huge mega-bull market in cryptos which will make those that HODL their altcoins for the long-term very rich as Mr. and Mrs. Average Investor enter this market, hungry for a piece of the cake.

Personally, I'm in the second camp, don't want to spend all my waking hours trying to time the pumps of my air dropped coins and I firmly believe that even if only 1 in 10 of the air drops go on to balloon in the years to come, I will make a substantial profit.

And it's not 'free money' to me, anything that requires my time, effort and attention has a price to me, so the air drops that want me to work as a part-time unpaid marketing monkey can pretty much fuck off and die, as far as I'm concerned Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
November 26, 2017, 08:06:31 AM
It is necessary to participate in a large number of airdrops. Most of them will be fraud. But there will be good ones that will make x10
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 07:47:18 AM
Yes profitable. most of peoples think airdrops are time wasting thing. but i earned +10 ETH's on airdrops. do not missed this chance.
Some are profitable some are shitcoins...
Activity: 462
November 26, 2017, 07:34:23 AM
Yes profitable. most of peoples think airdrops are time wasting thing. but i earned +10 ETH's on airdrops. do not missed this chance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 26, 2017, 06:41:35 AM
It's free! ofcourse its profitable but most of this "airdrops" doesn't pay and just a complete scam.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 26, 2017, 06:39:35 AM
Airdrops were profitable in the past, but now many airdrops are more like a hoax, and most of the empty COINS have no value.
Activity: 168
November 26, 2017, 06:37:46 AM
Airdrops are profitable but there value in exchange this day are very low.
Secondly there are a lot of scam airdrop, they will even tell participants to donate or invest there.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
November 26, 2017, 06:33:40 AM
Almost all airdop is have no value when you got it, but some of them is go from like 1 to 100 in a week. Just take it, free anyway. If you want to get more dont spend time for airdrop go for bounty campaign instead.
Activity: 219
November 26, 2017, 06:32:38 AM
airdrops are real waste of time because many of them real fake or scam. they wait your token for nothing. Only one of 1000 airdrops is useful token. in order to make money you should try bounty campaign. I think bounty is better than all aidrops.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 06:32:23 AM
Hi all, tell me, please, good  airdprops)
Activity: 294
November 26, 2017, 06:27:26 AM
Aidrops isn't just free tokens. For now, there is a risk of being cheated - if you are not careful enough, your private information can be stolen.
Activity: 140
ASY2i8dZVBP5xXaufxZdcLwRu6cGfqvZ77
November 26, 2017, 06:25:34 AM
It depends , at the moment the most airdrop want a donate, but if the community is big enough u can earn some money
Activity: 827
November 26, 2017, 06:17:49 AM
airdrop is very advantageous if you get a very good airdrop. but nowadays a lot of airdrop is just deceiving. so choose the airdrop that suits the results and there is no fraud element.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
November 26, 2017, 06:10:38 AM
I think airdrops profitable, you can get tokens free. In case the project not collapse drastically. And, other side airdrop's token can be trash if it has no value in market
Activity: 250
November 26, 2017, 06:07:11 AM
i really dont know about airdrop thing, thats why im here to have some informations on it, so please guys if it is worth of us, please comment!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 06:02:15 AM
Airdrops can be used to gain some profit in the past, but nowadays, many airdrops are cheats, all aimed at fraudulently obtaining information, and empty-pitched coins are not worth the money. Therefore, it is now possible to gain nothing by airdropping profits
Yes you right, hard to find good airdrop now. Some airdrop want us to donate to get that tokens, but lots of people dont know that is under value tokens. The worst, dev team will bring all the money and leave that dead token for us.  Undecided
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 26, 2017, 05:43:22 AM
What do you mean profitable? Did you risk any money or used any money for that? Airdrops are free and you don't need any money to risk in order for you to have some "profit."
Jump to: