Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 111. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 04:34:58 AM
Yes, I'd say. If you're not gullible enough to give out your private keys and ethereum most of the scams ask for.

Some just need you to boost their social media accounts.

But some are worth it.

Also, don't feel remorseful if you miss any. Not all of them will do well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
November 27, 2017, 04:29:01 AM
Yeah but it efforts much time if you want to get every airdrop. Just watch out for the non scammy airdrops ! And sure its profitable.... Its like free money
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
November 27, 2017, 04:28:37 AM
very profitable because airdrop free, just fill the form can earn income without doing any task, but besides that a lot of fake airdrop to get the identity of airdrop followers, whereas airdrop is not worth the price ...
so better be careful, if you want to follow airdrop ...
airdrop is now very much available and you should be wary because airdrop is now a lot of fraud, if you follow airdrop and asked for donation, sending private key adress wallet and sending some coins it is just fake and cheat.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 04:24:24 AM
An Airdrop is a free giveaway of premised coins, moreover Airdrop is a fast way to get a large number of users, and it's easy to get a strong community. Through Airdrop A new coin comes to market with popularity. All Airdrops are not Scam.
Activity: 205
November 27, 2017, 12:37:11 AM
very profitable because airdrop free, just fill the form can earn income without doing any task, but besides that a lot of fake airdrop to get the identity of airdrop followers, whereas airdrop is not worth the price ...
yes that was right airdrop are profitable , you have to fill the form that are indicated on the thread then some of this has a rule also that you have to follow like you are able to join some group and liked their account on twitter and in facebook so make sure you do some rules also and read the thread for what was that airdrop.
Activity: 266
November 27, 2017, 12:12:54 AM
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 11:37:18 PM
Yes, Profitable. I have earned 10+ ethereums from airdrops. stay awy from fake airdrops and don't put your private key to fill your form.
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
November 26, 2017, 11:34:10 PM
It depends on whether or not the token will have a greater price and of value.For me it is not that profitable but it is stil useful for they give some free tokens by the way.
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
November 26, 2017, 11:29:08 PM
An Airdrop is a free giveaway of premined coins. Airdrops are the way of earning token. One just need to register in their from and have to wait for a distribution of free coins and wait to list in exchanger. New Airdrop token link: "https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-ann-pre-ico-zipcoin-on-three-exchanges-education-market-2346197" Through ZipCoin Airdrop this new coin is coming to market. I hope it's success.
Activity: 71
November 26, 2017, 11:18:10 PM
Airdrops is where you can earn profit if you do it in a good way. Avoid some fraud that may destruct it.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
November 26, 2017, 11:08:22 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

I guess most of the airdrop has no future, maybe for one or two airdrop there is potentially has an edge. but most just become coins that don't have a sale value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 11:01:22 PM
airdrop is free money, so it is no such profitable, it always profit, just the matter how much is the profit.
if you have no job and nothing else to do then yeah it can be profitable I think 
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
November 26, 2017, 10:49:36 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Personally from airdrop i have earned lot of money like 2 eth. yes its great thing. examples ETH Blue and Bitcoin RED air drops gave me good money. so Please sign the airdrops. free giving, what else you need.

Before apply airdrop you need

Twitter account with minimum 300 followers if you have 5000 then perfect,

Bitcoin forum URL ( If you are junior or upper that will be great)

Myetherwallet ADDress

These are important for better airdrops

Activity: 336
November 26, 2017, 10:04:27 PM
Many of the airdrops are unfortunately worthless and waste of time. If you are lucky, you can maybe find some good ones but I think it is not easy to find.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
November 26, 2017, 10:49:05 AM
Id say its worthwhile, cause I just got my rewards at airdrop mainly tokens with High numbers. Its worth the efforts ive put in all the registration on many Airdrops. I'll just give you a tip, Just do what you need to do, because nothing will be gone from you except a couple of minutes, likes, shares and tweets for an exchange of coins worthy of your work.
Activity: 56
November 26, 2017, 10:47:33 AM
Airdrops have there utilized.. grievous con artist to the preferred standpoint of it and gave airdrops an awful name

in the event that an honest to goodness extend wouldn't like to manage lawful issue immediately an ICO won't not be ideal.. via airdropping they coins the can stay away from legitimate issues in generally countries.... likewise by the group keeping a portion of the coins it influence them to work for their cash.. a portion of the greater victories with originating from airdrops.. you will see this soon...

be that as it may, comes great is terrible... a lot of airdrops are using as an advertising apparatus to inspire individuals to purchase more.. what's more, when you purchase increasingly the group dumps every one of their coins at that point vanishes... that is the point at which you have to utilize your judgment on which airdrops are great and awful.. in any case, in light of the fact that a coin was airdropped doesn't mean its awful.. in the event that the undertaking is strong and proceeding to push ahead.. at that point it may be the best thing you kept running into.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 26, 2017, 10:30:32 AM
The meta has changed. The time that airdrop is super profitable is over. Projects like decred and other super profitable airdrops are gone.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
November 26, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

Yes,airdrops is profitable and its worthwhile to participate in this kind of bounty,but there are certain task you must  participate or complete,sometimes its need of balance in your wallet or you must follow there site by twitter or social media blog,to obtain the gift airdrops token.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
November 26, 2017, 10:16:09 AM
Look at Power Ledger. This project just grew by 300%.  The price has risen, investments have increased, government support has appeared. This example is good and profitable. However, no one will say which coin will repeat this success, and which is not. So I think it's profitable, but it's rare.
Activity: 249
November 26, 2017, 10:09:02 AM

There are some airdrops that will definitely give you big profits such as sdrn. But now in order for you to joined in airdrop you must have balance or you must donate. Im wishing that the coins I have due to airdrop will pump so that I can now sell all my coins.
Jump to: