Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 16. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 07:14:16 AM
People say that in order to get a normal amount of money from airdrops, one must participate in a hundred companies. Then there will be a profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
Airdrops is Profitable, i agree because i received some tokens, you can gain a certain amount from airdrops but not that big, its a matter of few usd sometimes cents from there airdrops, also there are high possibility that the airdrops are shall we say scam, because applicants/participants don't received from it even a single centavo.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 08:20:27 AM
You can gain profit with airdrop for free. I earned money in some airdrops there is pump and dump in there but dont hold it so long. Airdrop token is not good for long term hold unless dev is desperate to continue his/her project for a long run. But more airdrop turns to shitcoin really.
Activity: 350
April 04, 2018, 03:56:26 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrops are just advertizing gadgets, as a rule, with small or any value. But sometimes, if to you carries, you can have pleasant surprises. Thus, the only way to get profit by means of airdrops is to subscribe for many of them and to hope that some of them will understand some value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
April 04, 2018, 02:03:00 AM
Most of the airdrops are not so profitable, mostly less than 10 dollars per person.
For that little reward, you have to register or even KYC.
That is why I don't care about airdrop. Bounty campaign is another story.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 02:01:47 AM
Don't waste your time on this. You need to register at least 10 airdrops per day and, anyway, there is a chance that you have earned no more than $ 5/month.
The time for the fatty airdrops was gone.
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 12:26:26 AM
In my experience, all airdrops are not profitable. For you to aware those kinds of airdrops that are not legit and to assure you that you can get the tokens is to read and get more suggestions from your other friends. It's because we are living now with scammers and fake project just to bring down airdrops...
Activity: 314
April 03, 2018, 10:18:56 PM
Not all airdrops are profitable but few of them are profitable , so many scam project right now ,waste my time to take part in ,
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
April 03, 2018, 10:14:32 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Sometimes, or perhaps oftentimes, participating airdrops end up useless. But if you consider the fact that you are not spending a single cent in participating them, then you are not at all losing anything except perhaps your effort and time. It is profitable only if the airdrops end up giving you something, and something that has worth. For me though, it is not worthwhile. I would not want to waste my time joining airdrops that would only give me a couple bucks-worth of tokens that probably dump when it arrives in the exchanges.
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 10:14:20 PM
There are a lot of negative feedback with airdrop, due to few or many participants that did not get their rewards. On the other hand, on the bright side, not all of them are the same. There are also many that are legit and where you can get profits.
So we only need to be careful on which airdrop to participate.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 10:03:34 PM
Each one is unique.  Only an idiot uses concepts like  'always'  'never'  'any'  'all'  etc....  Look at the story and unique timing and characteristic of each coin.  Sure, there are a lot of airdrop coins that didn't work out well.  But the doesn't mean that 'all' of them are bad or scams.

Recently ONT did an airdrop, gave away free coins fro everyone on the white-list, then did another small one for holders of NEO.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2018, 09:58:30 PM
Airdrops are very profitable and help in many ways. You gain free tokens from Airdrops.
Most of the Airdrops that are out there is not that profitable. They are airdrops that most people do and get a few hundred from.
Activity: 336
April 03, 2018, 09:57:35 PM
Yes, airdrops are profitable  if you get the real one. and do some research the fake are so easy know about them
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
April 03, 2018, 09:56:29 PM
Of course it is, I like bounty program but Airdrop is my favourite. this is really so easy way to earn money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 09:50:55 PM
Its a profitable bro. Airdrops are the free money to us.  If you fill up the form correctly you will recieve it soonest. Just wait till the end of the project. You can also check you wallet if it is already been send to you. Goodluck!
Activity: 90
April 03, 2018, 09:47:56 PM
100% for me yes. Airdrops are profitable, you can invest your time and effort without pressure, you can earn token without value but in a long run in world of crypto, it is a big posible that your token have a value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

Yeah airdrops are profitable just always bear in mind that never give your private keys to anyone or else your hard earned will be gone.

New coins or tokens are same from the old ones usual pump and dump but sometimes some developers are leaving their coins and suddenly gone in the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 09:35:29 PM
Yes, airdrops are profitable  if you get the real one.
Activity: 117
April 03, 2018, 09:21:36 PM
Yes, I think airdrop is profitable, because in it we can get coins for free.
Activity: 378
April 03, 2018, 09:16:04 PM
yes airdrop are profitable when you got the real ones and also i prefer to go to deeponion because they have good airdrop you should check it out and lastly check the airdrop because sometime they can hack you by clicking some ads or links
Pages:
Jump to: