Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 18. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 03:45:40 PM
There are a lot of projects that can really rise in price or even cost something, because people are involved in these projects and they are developing, but for the most part many projects simply create tokens and try to sell them
Activity: 238
April 01, 2018, 03:42:10 PM
Most of the drops are scam, you fill the purse with coins that cost nothing. Bounty wins here, most of the perpictive coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 01, 2018, 12:55:08 PM
Airdrops are profitable for crypto creators at the same reason as bounty. More people hold their coins - more hype and interest of the masses - more the value of their crypots. Developers, arranging such a free distribution of their crypto currency, in fact, give air, and receive the growth of the value of all their coins. This is another of the miracles of the crypto.Less time-consuming as the bounty, but in my opinion, less money method.
Activity: 499
April 01, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
Airdrop isn't worth putting all your precious time to do, I did many type of Airdrop but they never comply to their promises, many of them may promised you token worth of  10$ and after, they gave you just 1$.
So 95% of all Airdrop are shit as far as am concerned.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 12:37:09 PM
Profitable, but not much. There are some airdrops that can rewards you up to $150.
but it is very rare for such airdrop.
Doing many airdrop will help you to get more earnings due the quantity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
April 01, 2018, 08:43:31 AM
Yes, airdrops are profitable. Not all of them are, but some of them are really profitable.If you dont mind the ICO collecting some information, a piece of advice, make a new email account and a seperate wallet too
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 08:28:24 AM
In all successively Airdrops there is no sense to participate. A lot of time is spent on this. I participated in 200 airdrops for 1.5 months, 2.5 months have passed, I received only 20 tokens. Basically around 1$, which does not make sense to transfer to the stock exchange to sell. Only one Airdrop sent about 20$. It's not worth the time I spent on this job.
Activity: 44
April 01, 2018, 07:41:05 AM
Airdrops is not profitable they usually have a few things they want you to do like follow them on twitter, telegram and share their post with others or something similar. There are also airdrops that you get automatically when youre signed up with a certain exchange. As you can see, Airdrops are the way to add value to your porfolio totally for free.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
April 01, 2018, 06:45:22 AM
Airdrop is profitable because it is free money so didn't lose you money. But you have to look is you have to be careful in filling your data. many of them are scam.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 06:33:16 AM
 I think it is simple profitable.but also there are many scammers , The best airdrop of all is SEMUX  in 2017 .
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
April 01, 2018, 06:30:39 AM
Sometimes it is profitable, only in rare cases. But mainly, this is a waste of time, it is better to participate in bounty companies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 06:30:34 AM
I think airdrop is very promising in gaining an income however,the majority of airdrops do not always share a guarantee for someone who participates so only luck can rely on them if you participate in the airdrop in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 06:13:50 AM
I think Airdrops isn't profitable because most of them are scams and only few will give you coins and tokens but most of them don't hit Cryptocurrency exchange even after few months.
In my personal experience, I don't usually join Airdrops because I don't want to connect shit coins on my wallet but I usually join telegram bounty campaigns that would give you amounts of coins and tokens and you'll just wait for a couple of months until you get your bounty stakes.
Activity: 238
April 01, 2018, 06:12:00 AM
Airdrop is a waste of time and hope. And more and more scammers work in them. You risk your wallet by participating in the Airdrop.
Activity: 139
April 01, 2018, 06:08:10 AM
This is a very rare case, one in a million but you can collect everything you find in your wallet and maybe you will be the lucky one.

https://i.redd.it/5vzr0hxh29p01.jpg
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 06:04:41 AM
When I started doing crypto currency works early last quarter of last year, most airdrops seemingly worth it because upon your participation, most of the tokens will arrive in your wallet. But this days, I think airdrops seems to just get more subscribers. They will get your info, you will register to the platform and some will require contributions but in the end, no tokens will be sent.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 05:59:54 AM
You can earn in some airdrops but the real question is how much you can get from it. Because many airdrops are just shitcoins and doesn't have much value. You just need to be lucky to find a good airdrop where you can profit from.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 05:56:27 AM
I've been in Crypto since October 2017 and doing a lot of Airdrops the whole time! If you're doing it right it's dam profitable. I swapped one of them into 16 NEO. So you can earn a bunch of money with it. Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 05:51:52 AM
I am waiting to be able to sign up for the DeepOnion airdorp and I have heard people say that they are profitable. You need to be Jr member of BitCoinTalk before you are eligble for teh airdrop. I think that is a valid requirement to show that you are active in the community and not just joining to dump. That is still a risk but at least you reduce the risk. I am joining because so far I like the community that DeeOnion has. I will let you know if it is profitable or not when I join!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
It isnt profitable like bounty campaigns and signatures, most of the airdrops are worthless and doesnt even make it to exchanges, But there are exceptions.
The largest airdrop for me was ONT for subscription.
Pages:
Jump to: