Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 13. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 109
April 12, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
Mostly this year some airdrop are scams and hackers who want to steal. Unlike last year that so many profitable Airdrops. Well theres still some good airdrops here just need some time to find ones. Also easily join airdrop cus some of it are no value join airdrops thats have a nice goal and good team. Just read whitepaper
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
April 12, 2018, 01:31:42 PM
Only a small part of all airdrops is promising. Most of them eventually become candy wrappers. I do not like to spend time on this.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 03:09:04 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Depends on which side to approach. Any business is profitable, with the right approach. Just some do only what is required of them, while others are trying to capitalize on every second of his time, even such that they are engaged in personal Affairs ( well, you understand).
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
April 11, 2018, 02:56:55 PM
Some airdrops are really great. Remember the ontology newsletter airdrop that everybody claimed.. It is not worth 4000 USD, so just look at some airdrops with great fundamentals, because you can make a lot of money if you hold them!

It is not about fundamentals or project, sometimes its all about luck. I know a airdrop which crossed 1,500 USD in two months time after being declared without any great whitepaper or anything else. So, in airdrop its all about luck. Generally, try every bounty as you never know which coin turns out to be score high in market. So, never miss a chance and always fill every possible form.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
April 11, 2018, 01:49:32 PM
Some airdrops are really great. Remember the ontology newsletter airdrop that everybody claimed.. It is not worth 4000 USD, so just look at some airdrops with great fundamentals, because you can make a lot of money if you hold them!
Activity: 566
Merit: 29
April 10, 2018, 02:34:43 AM
You could really make money a few years ago but now most of them are fake and not send to wallets. But don't lose your hopes  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:30:55 AM
Sometimes airdrops is paying but more often is not. I have doing it for long time, so i know very well about it.
If you're an airdrop hunter, you dont need to worry because airdrop is free so you wont lose your money.
But always pay attention to airdrop that ask you to input Private Key. That's a Scam !!
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
April 10, 2018, 02:18:17 AM
Most of the airdrops are not so profitable.
In some cases, airdrops are used to promote scam.
If you have spare time, use it to participate in bounty campaign or learn about blockchain.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
April 10, 2018, 12:11:22 AM
The only legit aridrop going on right now i mtc, which is being revived from 2014 crash (the only coin that had a higher marketcap than bitcoin)

Interesting, the coin supply is far too high for such a niche product that most likely will not attract a broad audience anymore but then again if you do an airdrop and really get the couns who cares
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 08:03:32 PM
For me all airdrop are good to get, but others are can be profitable while the others are still hoping that i can get to much fiat.
Activity: 209
April 09, 2018, 07:55:27 PM
it is naturally profitable. I've heard stories many times that a particular dropper raised a round sum
Activity: 476
April 09, 2018, 07:13:21 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

It is not the usual pump and dump of coins that you haven't receiving a coin or something out of those airdrops you are joining. It is just some of the airdrops are fraud nowadays. There are a lot of airdrops that are now not worthwhile. You shouldn't waste your time joining airdrops that are not legit. You should start joining bounty campaigns. There are lots of bounty campaigns that are useful and legit. You should try joining signature campaign and other social media campaigns. In that way you can receive coins as your bounty from joining.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 06:52:54 PM
Well i think it depends to the airdrop you been participated.
If the ICO of this become successful for sure you rewarded by their coins or token.
But there are so many scammers nowadays. So you must be more cAreful and strict when you joining any airdrops.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 09, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
Over the last time, Airdrops does not bring profit, If they bring it 1-10 $ from almost everyone. What is the point in them to participate when every second people climb into the bounty and Airdrops.
Activity: 336
April 09, 2018, 06:44:35 PM
I've done a lot of airdrops and I've gotten very little out of it. Hopefully a legit project actually does an airdrop one day!
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
April 09, 2018, 06:42:29 PM
I believe airdrop is profitable. If you have a thousands of tokens. I think you can get it by your referal. If you have many friends sign up by your referal. But it is better to join in bounty campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
April 09, 2018, 06:32:25 PM
Airdrop was profitable last year. Not anymore in point of view... Project are giving away a small amount.Bounty campaign are so much better but require a some time investment
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 09, 2018, 06:28:19 PM
I think airdrops are profitable only if you had a lot of referrals or something like that, anyway you should take them all, its a loto
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 06:27:56 PM
Some of airdrops is very profitable, but you cannot tell which of them are so good. For the last two month i dont register myself for airdrops, because they dont send good coin only some cheap and not tradable coins.
Good Luck.
Activity: 432
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 06:26:43 PM
Not all of the airdrops are profitable.some are not. Because they have low values in markets. I still have one token received from airdrops that all the token is not up to 1$
Pages:
Jump to: