Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 14. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 06:12:20 PM
some airdrops are most are not worth the effort, but if you don't any money to invest your best option is to actively apply to airdrops, I know someone who almost got 1 eth out of token airdrops alone. you have to apply to every airdrop you can get your hands on and maybe one will pay off.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 06:07:12 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

Airdrop are just a little amount of free coins. Some of them are scam. I tried several times and got nothing after signing and waiting. Sometimes it is just a waste of time. But there are also a few ligitimate and genuine airdrop but too small amount.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
April 09, 2018, 05:43:13 PM
They can be profitable, but you can't know it in advance; so you need to participate in a lot of airdrops, hoping to catch the winning one.
It's lottery, not investing.
Activity: 294
April 09, 2018, 05:14:23 PM
It basically depends on the success of the project, the tokens of which you received, if it is a scam that does not rise in price, then it is not profitable
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 03:34:54 PM
Marinecoin is deploying time dilution technology to fairly and equitably distribute 9 billion MTC.  Their DEV-Less system is 100% decentralized to help foster a thriving diverse community.  The community will determine the future MTC’s success and the avenues to get there.  Artificial intelligence is an integral part of Marinecoin.  The AI, named Jarvis, is already managing the automated ico promotions.  MTC is using POP (proof of promotion) to distribute the 9 billion MTC to whoever helps promote Marinecoin using the automated AI program.  After the successful completion of the AI assigned promotion activity, the community member is awarded 20,000 MTC.  They can collect 20,000 once a day
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
April 09, 2018, 12:54:32 PM
more than 97% of airdrops are just dummies, 2% give a small profit, 1% give very well, but getting into 1% is very difficult)
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 12:43:57 PM
The issue of airdrop is a coin of two sides. You can get some that are profitable and likewise get some that are thrash. Airdrops are a great way to collect free coins. I even know someone who has collected $150 worth of airdrops and invested all of it in useful cryptocurrencies, Today he has a portfolio of about $1200 without investing a single penny.
It make sense to get crypto from airdrop because you are not investing single penny but you can get coins worth of thousands.
So whether it is profitable or not, since you are not investing any money as such, you might probably jam airdrops that will transform your life forever.
copper member
Activity: 112
I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor
April 08, 2018, 01:10:30 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
I guess it is not a good sign if a project has big airdrop amount... Instead of a focus on product explanation or showcase for real business, the team is focusing to give a free money to anybody?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 01:08:09 PM
I find that airdrops almost always give you some sort of profit, considering that its free airdrop therefore no initial investment of fiat.  Depending on marketing strategy and how quickly weak hands decide to dump, you can sometimes make a tidy sum from free airdrops.  There are a couple of on-going airdrop tokens/coins even now, which are making people a decent amount of profit, you just gotta find the right ones for you.
Activity: 476
April 07, 2018, 02:38:35 PM
When Im newbie also in crypto Airdrop is my first priority because it can give me free token and some tokens has potential and it is profitable also.
Activity: 78
April 07, 2018, 02:14:20 PM
Aelf airdrop is still operating

https://candy.aelf.io/account/register?invitationCode=070Me1eEa95A

It is the best airdrop by now, currency od listed in coinmarketcup!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
April 07, 2018, 02:13:06 PM
this is the question i ask myself for the last few days. getting some drops, but didnt get tokens yet. some drops said to be about 50$. hope it`s so. can inform later
Activity: 112
April 07, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
I think airdrops are profitable. Its a easy way to earn money. Its just need to do simple task. Actually profit is depends on project. How much legitimate project that the factors if profits. All project are not successful. Some projects are wasted your time.so Its essential to choose good project. So choose some legit project and follow the rules to get token.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 07, 2018, 01:19:04 PM
I think that Airdrops are a great way to start earning a crypto in the face of complete ignorance of the industry, but if a person has already swum in these waters, then to engage in Airdrops - then it's a complete shame Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
April 07, 2018, 01:18:01 PM
Airdrops are not profitable now. And most of them created to collect information.
Activity: 126
April 07, 2018, 01:15:47 PM
I joined airdrops free, and make few bucks investment around last quarter last year and make quite decent amount though like on ebtc, pos and  eltc but most I got just really little close to nothing. But if you are joining lots of airdrop for free then no matter what it gives ther's no reason to regret coz it only takes few minutes.
Activity: 336
April 07, 2018, 01:15:09 PM
airdrop now gives free profits to a lot of participants, so airdrop can be used as a side coin that adds income. I see it can serve as a good hunt when airdrop makes a profit.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
April 07, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
Airdrop is a good income, which does not require much effort in the robot. But it will not bring such profit as for participating in bounty campaigns or investing in a successful ICO.

Airdrop has the same opportunity with other type of bounties. Sometimes it can give a good result too.
Yeah but the chance have a good airdrop its 1:100 right now i don't like Airdrop it's really annoying just for referral only miss the old airdrop whent just fill the form have a good reward.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 07, 2018, 01:06:31 PM
The distribution of tokens draws attention to the ICO, and also stimulates investment in the project. Sometimes, when starting a new crypto currency, a certain number of coins are given free of charge to promote a good sale.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
Airdrop is a good income, which does not require much effort in the robot. But it will not bring such profit as for participating in bounty campaigns or investing in a successful ICO.

Airdrop has the same opportunity with other type of bounties. Sometimes it can give a good result too.
Pages:
Jump to: