Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 20. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 07:05:51 PM
An airdrop, usually new, company is giving away a certain amount of coins or tokens to people who sign up for the airdrop with them. They usually have a few things they want you to do, like follow them on twitter, slack and/ or telegram and share their posts with others or something similar. Recently airdrop I entered and got 'dropped' was Polymath. This was an interesting one, since they didn't have a public sale or ICO.
Activity: 132
March 30, 2018, 05:03:05 PM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
Yes! because it will required to holding the  main tokens, coins to get the airdrops.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:37:22 PM
1 in 100 you have a chance to hit a bull's eye. As, it is not sure that all airdrops will be profitable as many coins never reach exchange also and are declared as scam. But once in a while you have chance to get lucky and win a jackpot.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 04:34:47 PM
I think that mostly it's not profitable to collect airdrops but an acquaintance of mine managed to earn 4000$ on airdrops. This is a very rare case, one in a million but you can collect everything you find in your wallet and maybe you will be the lucky one.
Activity: 476
March 30, 2018, 02:23:09 PM
I don't advise spending a lot of time on drops. Now a very large number of participants, many fraudulent projects or penny payments.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
March 30, 2018, 01:53:24 PM
there are many opportunities to join Airdrop. we must be careful in choosing projects that will give you many free and divine gifts. lots of luck if they happen.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 01:35:55 PM
I will tell you my story. Initially I tried a lot of airdrops and I kept track of what I did. When my list was about 100 entries long I started receiving tokens. Still the value was very low and most of them were completely scams and I did not receive any tokens from them.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 01:31:42 PM
Most of this airdrops are scams, trying only to collect the data of their participants, and sometimes they even ask their participants to send them ETH amounts, or to post their private keys in the airdrop form. The legal and profitable airdrops are really limited especially nowadays, so you have to select carefully the most promising projects before participating.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
March 30, 2018, 01:30:12 PM
Ofcourse Airdrop is profitable, because it's completely free to get. But some of Airdrop required to pay gas, or maybe donation, and required to holding the  main tokens/coins to get the airdrops.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 01:28:14 PM
i'm not so much to challenge because many of bad things will happen if we are less thorough. and i managed to take some very hard, make some ETH out of him.
Activity: 163
March 30, 2018, 01:19:25 PM
Well,  some  airdrops are profitable but not all of them. Most of them are nothing to write home about..Bounties are more preferably most times
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
March 30, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
I use to read testimonies from people who have made some money via airdrop though since i have been participating in an airdrop and the once there have paid me so, i will all the effort doesn't worth it at all. Because many of the coins are just shit coins that has no value.

Indeed, not all of the tokens that you are going to receive in an airdrop will give you profits, some of them are just shitcoins, just like what you have said, shit coins because they are not on any exchangers and maybe they are but their value is so freakin' small, you are going to be lazy on selling it because the transaction fee is much bigger than what you are going to have after you sell it.

But there are some airdrops that are going to give you some profits, big one, that is why you still need to put efforts on joining different airdrops because there is no harm on doing so.
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 12:20:11 PM
You should participate in airdrops because of airdrops are free and you can receive free tokens from it without any investment. So, airdrops are profitable but only some of them not all because there are most of airdrops are scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
You can earn in some airdrops but the real question is how much you can get from it. Because many airdrops are just shitcoins and doesn't have much value.
Activity: 128
March 30, 2018, 11:39:04 AM
Few of the airdrops from a good coin would be profitable but most of the are trash.
Activity: 602
March 30, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
I began to participate in Airdrops recently and, of cause, I haven’t got my tokens yet. You should know that you will get tokens only when ICO will come to the end and plus several days for token accounting. As I know, it is worth participating in more then ten Airdrops to get normal profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 30, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
I never had any profitable airdrop. For the most part, airdrops are practically worthless. But some of my friends got a good profit from the airdrops in a few months. I have not been lucky yet. Maybe it's because now the market is terrible. Better company bounty.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
March 30, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
I use to read testimonies from people who have made some money via airdrop though since i have been participating in an airdrop and the once there have paid me so, i will all the effort doesn't worth it at all. Because many of the coins are just shit coins that has no value.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
March 30, 2018, 10:56:13 AM
I came across good airdrops last year, I collected a few hundred bucks on them, now you can rarely find a good airdrop, mostly come tokens that cost nothing or send tokens for only a few cents.I stopped filling out all these forms, as it became not interesting to do it.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 30, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
If you can get access to a good project, then airdrops are good. E.g polymath.
But since it is free money, most airdrops are worthless and some are even scam.
Pages:
Jump to: