Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops Profitable? - page 34. (Read 11835 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 103
March 04, 2018, 03:50:03 AM
Airdrop is profitable but not all of them. I can say that other campaign is much profitable like signature campaign. so i suggest to join in the airdrop which is under the bounty you are in. that is much better
All airdrop are profitable since it is free, you don't need to release a single cent for airdrops. If you see an airdrop that requesting for GAS or Donation keep away from that because theres a chance that it is a scam. So join many legit airdrop and earn profit easily/
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 03:45:39 AM
If there's a lot of time, then take part in all the aordrops you find. Coins will not be superfluous. At the initial stage, they can cost $0, but there's a possibility that after the launch of the project they will grow in price.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 03:32:51 AM
Airdrop is profitable but not all of them. I can say that other campaign is much profitable like signature campaign. so i suggest to join in the airdrop which is under the bounty you are in. that is much better
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 03:20:23 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?

I find that the coins received for the amount of effort isnt worth it...
Activity: 211
March 04, 2018, 12:44:09 AM
I would suggest that you stay away from airdrop scams. And I think bounties are more profitable than airdrops. Just know if it is a fraud or not.
Activity: 31
Merit: 7
March 04, 2018, 12:32:43 AM
An airdrop, usually new, company is giving away a certain amount of coins or tokens to people who sign up for the airdrop with them. They usually have a few things they want you to do, like follow them on twitter, slack and/ or telegram and share their posts with others or something similar. Recently airdrop I entered and got 'dropped' was Polymath. This was an interesting one, since they didn't have a public sale or ICO, Now my free 250 Poly were already worth more than $390 with in a month.

there are also airdrops that you get automatically when you're signed up with a certain exchange. As you can see, Airdrops are the way to add value to your portfolio totally for free.They are best way collect free coins.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
March 04, 2018, 12:28:37 AM
There are a few good coins in airdrops but most of airdrops are just pump and dump, but its free and a good way to earn some Cryptos . maybe in the future all those coins you got reach price as bitcoin today
Activity: 212
March 04, 2018, 12:26:48 AM
Hi everyone. I've tried participating in a couple of airdrops but haven't gotten any coins yet. For those of you who have, how do you go about making anything out of airdrops? Is it worthwhile or just the usual pump and dump?
With my experience in airdropping i think it is a waste of time. I try airdropping for the last 5 months and with the many forms i filled up, i only got 3 kind of token which until now does not have value. I started to think that airdrop is a scam.
Activity: 406
March 04, 2018, 12:07:06 AM
I think airdrops are not profitable at all. The amount of the tokens offered to each investor is often very low and not worth it
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
March 03, 2018, 10:00:34 PM
I think it's profitable and there's no wrong in joining multiple airdrops because it's free and it's not time consuming. In my opinion, the you just need to watch out is KYC for airdrops and needs to be avoided at all cost because providing classified informations to people you don't know is like giving away your security.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
March 03, 2018, 09:42:24 PM
Airdrop is a free coin / token distribution, and it's not big. I know every bounty there is an allocation for airdrop. But, I do not know why every airdrop that I follow has never produced significant results. Maybe this speaks of someone's luck. I suggest you follow another campaign, do not focus on airdrop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 09:38:24 PM
yeah for me all airdrops are profitable because this coins are only free you only need to apply the airdrop ico or airdrop form to receive the token when the distribution begin. i earn lot of bitcoin with some of the airdrop the i been applying so that i say that this is profitable.
Activity: 140
March 03, 2018, 09:35:19 PM
Yes, Airdrops are profitable for the effort you put in, you just have to create an email, My Ether Wallet address, like a few tweets, share a few stuff on facebook, this isn't much work at all, given we are always online, and sign up forms are almost always simple. But I have to say that most airdrops are bogus and designed to gain information about you, so best you don't use your personal email address for these and maintain a separate wallet.
But if you take the effort you put into doing airdrops a bit further and do bounty programs, they will pay off and repeatedly weekly...
Activity: 364
March 03, 2018, 09:24:18 PM
I have join many airdrops and filled up many forms for about two months and until now i have not receive any token from them. I started to suspect that this whole thing is a scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 03, 2018, 09:01:05 PM
I started doing all the airdrops available and check for the best airdrops of this moment. With so many scams and crappy Airdrops around I thought it would be nice to have a place where most of these are filtered out. A place for some high potential and legit Airdrops

Check out: http://t.me/Premium_Crypto_Airdrops

Activity: 210
March 03, 2018, 08:52:13 PM
We had the same experience on the past I also participated a lot of airdrops but at then of thier project i haven't also receive a free token. Some people said that airdrops are not profitable and if ever they give a token the coin has no value and not enrolled at the coinmarketcap unlike in bounty campaign at the end of thier  project the token had already value and you can trade it anytime.

Better for you to choose bounty rather than airdrop if i read from your experience.
Project of airdrop is seems like useless for us. No improvement from airdrop token so far so i dont think airdrop would be high value.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 08:49:21 PM
yes airdrops is profitable to us if airdrops is not a scam ask to this forum to verify if the airdrop you want to join is not scam before you joining ..
Activity: 291
March 03, 2018, 08:21:29 PM
I think only a few airdrop are profitable.
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 08:16:18 PM
Yeah sure, they are basically giving free money as a way to advertise their platform. For example Polymath, i have got ~500$. Overall it is a good thing to try.
Activity: 69
March 03, 2018, 08:10:22 PM
I just follow this telegram channel: https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop   

Take a look! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: